Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/26/2006 6:56:07 PM EDT
Well on my way back home after taking my boy to his moms house i smack into a log some knucklehead dumb shit droped in the road which busts a hole in my oil pan on my little gas saver mobile..... cost me a $105 to get it towed in........

so i get home gona relax try to take my mind off it flip over to the travel chanel to find........
TBRC (texas bigfoot research center) on tv ........  so now not only do i got a busted up ride
i live in a state where a bunch of gofy ass people beleive in fairy tell's and my home state is getting tv airtime with a bunch off dumbass bigfoot hunters ..........

time for a drink
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 8:38:42 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

so i get home gona relax try to take my mind off it flip over to the travel chanel to find........
TBRC (texas bigfoot research center) on tv ........  so now not only do i got a busted up ride
i live in a state where a bunch of gofy ass people beleive in fairy tell's and my home state is getting tv airtime with a bunch off dumbass bigfoot hunters ..........

time for a drink

So I guess now is not a good time for me to send you another Bigfoot video?
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 9:30:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Damn!  It was probably bigfoot that left that peice of shit log in the street anyway,  that stupid fucker!
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 1:24:31 AM EDT
[#3]
anybody shoot at you when you got out to move the log, it was obviously an am....bush site, and remember what I said about fairy tales, there just stories that havn't finished yet.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 5:15:56 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

time for a drink

So I guess now is not a good time for me to send you another Bigfoot video?

I wanna see one Ass....I mean DanC.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 5:45:54 PM EDT
[#5]
this friging deal is going to cost me just over 4 bills if nothing else is fudged up
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 5:52:42 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
this friging deal is going to cost me just over 4 bills if nothing else is fudged up

damn man, I'd put that toward a new used car.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 5:57:34 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

damn man, I'd put that toward a new used car.

i don't want any more payments....this one's free and clear..... and untill this shit was in perfect running condition....... besides you can't buy anything half ass dependable around here for less than 4-5k ......
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 6:09:59 PM EDT
[#8]
yeah man I hear ya on the payments, I'm paying my bike off next month a year ahead of schedule, so I can concentrate on other things,

got that brass in today, its all 02' and 03' headstamp, bright and shiney, but I'll have to size and deprime and swage the pockets, it also came in $8 bucks cheaper than what was quoted, dude sent it two boxes USPS 44lbs total weight, S&H was $17.20, total cost came to $31.50/1k.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 6:16:05 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
yeah man I hear ya on the payments, I'm paying my bike off next month a year ahead of schedule, so I can concentrate on other things,

got that brass in today, its all 02' and 03' headstamp, bright and shiney, but I'll have to size and deprime and swage the pockets, it also came in $8 bucks cheaper than what was quoted, dude sent it two boxes USPS 44lbs total weight, S&H was $17.20, total cost came to $31.50/1k.

yea i need to call that dude..... i'v been a little shell shocked over the car deal  knocked a dent in my fun money
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 7:24:04 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

What has to be done with it?  an oil pan should be an easy fix I would think
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 8:02:28 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

I wanna see one Ass....I mean DanC.

Hope you can get that vehicle fixed cheaper!
And just so you will feel better, I donated $2 to the  TBRC for you. Now you are on their mailing list, yuu should get all types of interesting material!
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 11:12:48 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Quoted:

TBRC for you. Now you are on their mailing list, yuu should get all types of interesting material!

what the hells that stand for?

Thank Bill Rockin Clinton, since he was the best president since Teddy Rosevelt.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 4:07:01 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What has to be done with it?  an oil pan should be an easy fix I would think

well naturaly this would be one of those vehicles you have to disasemble 1/2 the front end to get the oil pan off....... you cant get to the bolts on one side without taking a bunch off other stuff off....

i'm already out 105 on towing....... dude said by the time he got done with the oil pan and transmision pan it would be 300~

Link Posted: 3/28/2006 6:29:58 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

TBRC

It means that ACman is now a registered member of the TEXAS BIGFOOT RESEARCH ORGANIZATION.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 11:35:17 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

TBRC

It means that ACman is now a registered member of the TEXAS BIGFOOT RESEARCH ORGANIZATION.

oh then, that big C threw me off at the front of Organization,
I ever tell you how much I like Bill Clinton?
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 1:39:42 PM EDT
[#16]
It was just a typo. I know ACman is really excited about the whole thing!
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 1:57:34 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
It was just a typo. I know ACman is really excited about the whole thing!

Your gona think devil smiley if i get shit in the mail from them........ remember i'm the acman ...... i can make them not work faster than i can fix them......
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 2:02:50 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Your gona think devil smiley if i get shit in the mail from them........ remember i'm the acman ...... i can make them not work faster than i can fix them......

And I can fix 'em just as fast as they don't work, too! I knew you'd be thrilled all about your new memebership!
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 2:06:23 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted: I ever tell you how much I like Bill Clinton?

Oh yeah he was just great....him and his wonderful Clinton Gun Ban he did.....sorry ass.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 2:24:40 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

And I can fix 'em just as fast as they don't work, too! I knew you'd be thrilled all about your new memebership!

Not without changing the lineset....... what i use kills condensing unit evap and all future equipment
without a lineset change ........ ask me how i know

it ain't smart to not pay staunch white trash
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 3:41:14 PM EDT
[#21]
Well, I ain't as good as I once was, but I usually figure things out. Last year a buddy (damn good electrician) tells me he needs freon in his home unit. I give him guages and a can of 22 and tell him to charge it to 66 to 70 lbs on the low side. He put a big chunk of gas into the unit without hooking up the high side. He calls me to come 'help him".
When I went over, I hooked up the high side and it was pegging the meter, the compressor kicking on and off. His TEX valve was plugged up!
I AIN'T never loaning anybody guages or a can of gas ever again! They can hire red necked white trash next time!
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 4:39:09 PM EDT
[#22]
when I was working on the assembly line at york, I was assigned to the charge station once, the stations are preset so all you do is hook up the charge gun and click the button, well I hook it up and click it and go to lunch, the unit was supposed to hold something like 4.5 lbs, turns out the gun malfunctions and continues filling instead on shutting off, I come back 30 minutes later and unit has over 100lbs in it, the coils were frosted over and gun and charge line were froze all the way into the station, took the evac pump the rest of the shift to pump it down, the next day I was back to brazing.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 4:41:19 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Oh yeah he was just great....him and his wonderful Clinton Gun Ban he did.....sorry ass.

guys that were prepard bought up lots of mags, then sold them at hugh profits to guys that wern't prepard.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 5:59:46 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

guys that were prepard bought up lots of mags, then sold them at hugh profits to guys that wern't prepard.

Link Posted: 3/28/2006 6:01:41 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah and that sorry ban has led to other sorry laws getting passed...like no more importing barrels....while the ban was going on....no bayonet lugs and flash hiders and collapsable stocks on kit guns like my AR is. You can love that sister loving arkansas maggot but he pisses me off! I had to wait like 6 months before I could have me an M4gery.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 6:18:17 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Yeah and that sorry ban has led to other sorry laws getting passed...like no more importing barrels....while the ban was going on....no bayonet lugs and flash hiders and collapsable stocks on kit guns like my AR is. You can love that sister loving arkansas maggot but he pisses me off! I had to wait like 6 months before I could have me an M4gery.

barrel ban was implemented under Bush's tuledge, now I'll ceede the ban to you but its sunset now,  I never noticed any operation failure of my ban AR, still shoots as well as my others, matter of fact none of my ARs have bayonet lugs or collaspsable stocks on them, and how'd you get "love" from "like" Rat?, and as for that M4gery, does it shoot or operate any differently from any other AR?
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 7:30:06 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

barrel ban was implemented under Bush's tuledge, now I'll ceede the ban to you but its sunset now,  I never noticed any operation failure of my ban AR, still shoots as well as my others, matter of fact none of my ARs have bayonet lugs or collaspsable stocks on them, and how'd you get "love" from "like" Rat?, and as for that M4gery, does it shoot or operate any differently from any other AR?

And it all stems from the pot smoking hippies gun ban....which is still being passed around congress in hopes of gettin reinstated.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 4:42:12 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

And it all stems from the pot smoking hippies gun ban....which is still being passed around congress in hopes of gettin reinstated.

thats why you need to write your congressman and vote.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top