Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/22/2006 4:41:12 PM EDT
NO not for you guys

A guy gave me a hogue overmold FF tube today ...... he owed me a favor valued at around $80 bucks ......  said it was for a 20 brl......... which i have zero use for ....... anyone know if it will work on an 18 ........  
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 4:45:51 PM EDT
[#1]
ASSman, very funny!
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 6:12:00 PM EDT
[#2]
depends?
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 8:47:23 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
depends?

Old people like Dan wears depends.....
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 8:51:05 PM EDT
[#4]
It will work on all barrel lengths.  Just if the gas system is shorter than rifle length (ie a middy or carbine) then you would have to get a low profile gas block or chop the top of your standard front sight/gas block off.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 9:15:36 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
depends?

Rat, that can of whup ass is gonna land on you real hard. If you have enough nerve to try some long range shooting with me, I'm gonna beat you like a drum. After all, PUP, you are still in diapers as far as I am concerned!
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 2:31:06 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
It will work on all barrel lengths.  Just if the gas system is shorter than rifle length (ie a middy or carbine) then you would have to get a low profile gas block or chop the top of your standard front sight/gas block off.

I knew you would know the answer to this my bestest cop buddy these other yahoos are good for nutin ..................

I don't know why i didn't just try to slip it over my damn vrmt brl gas block and see sometimes i get brainfucked............ i got a dremel regardless
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 3:42:09 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
depends?

Rat, that can of whup ass is gonna land on you real hard. If you have enough nerve to try some long range shooting with me, I'm gonna beat you like a drum. After all, PUP, you are still in diapers as far as I am concerned!

Dan, I'll give it up to you in advance, you're gonna out shoot me....you are older and you have more experiance at the distance stuff.....but I'm still up for the challenge. farthest I've shot was 137 yards at dusk in a wheat field when I dropped a doe 2 seasons ago. Hopefully I'll learn something from ya out there. And if you wanna see who can dump a 30 round mag faster/ more accurately.....I'll be willing to go toe to toe with you in that arena as well. Maybe we can do that at the JTAC Shoot....a couple of silhouette targets at 30 yards.....and just to make it fair.....we'll use my Mak n ammo. Just be careful you don't burn yer hand like AckMan did last year....  
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 5:20:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Well I have a RRA collapseable stock (no tube or anything) and an extra stock wrench.  Anyone that wants it can come pick it up.  You could also help me move something  in to my POD (one of those storage containers for moving). if you want to compensate me for it (not neccessary though as I don't need any of it)  My misc box has all sorts of stuff in it I don't need.  A 3 point sling I don't need, a remington 870 bolt, about 5 mag loading devices (the type you use stripper clips with for FALs), about 10 trigger locks, and various other crap.  Just thought I'd share since ethe esubject of free stuff came up.

Oh yea a adaptor for standard AR15 handguards for attaching a harris bipod.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 6:16:45 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
And if you wanna see who can dump a 30 round mag faster/ more accurately.....I'll be willing to go toe to toe with you in that arena as well. Maybe we can do that at the JTAC Shoot....a couple of silhouette targets at 30 yards.....and just to make it fair.....we'll use my Mak n ammo. Just be careful you don't burn yer hand like AckMan did last year....  

Aw, grasshopper, spray and pray is not my style. Unless testing the function of an AK I just built! One well placed shot is much better than 29 near misses from a 30 rd mag dump!
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 7:04:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I knew you would know the answer to this my bestest cop buddy these other yahoos are good for nutin ..................

You SUCK ASS!
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 8:44:47 PM EDT
[#11]
Dan is just jealous!

Link Posted: 3/24/2006 2:29:41 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Quoted:

You SUCK ASS!

YOur just mad cause josh is a better shot than you ........ and well hes better at everything than you...................
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 4:51:11 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

YOur just mad cause josh is a better shot than you ........ and well hes better at everything than you...................

In your dreams maybe!
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 5:54:03 PM EDT
[#14]
well since everybodies posting free parts, and me being a US citizen since 1970 and intitled to God given freedoms and such guarnteed by ya'll forefathers, I guess I ought to post up that I got some free AR parts to anybody that shows up at my house uninvited while I'm sleeping.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 6:53:35 PM EDT
[#15]
And what parts might those be, Brother L? And exactly where would you put them?
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 7:11:06 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:
And if you wanna see who can dump a 30 round mag faster/ more accurately.....I'll be willing to go toe to toe with you in that arena as well. Maybe we can do that at the JTAC Shoot....a couple of silhouette targets at 30 yards.....and just to make it fair.....we'll use my Mak n ammo. Just be careful you don't burn yer hand like AckMan did last year....  

Aw, grasshopper, spray and pray is not my style. Unless testing the function of an AK I just built! One well placed shot is much better than 29 near misses from a 30 rd mag dump!

C'mon, Dan....a 2 event biathalon....one event to show your strength and the other to test your weakness.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 12:42:27 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
And what parts might those be, Brother L? And exactly where would you put them?

they'd be some wolf 55gr HP's, cause everybody knows their so under powered that you can't kill nothing with them, just hurt'em a bit, at least thats what the ammo orical said and is the general concensis on this board, and since I'm kinda of the gorden liddy way of thinking, it'd be two to the crotch and one to the head at least 10 times before I had to reload.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top