Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/21/2006 1:34:58 PM EDT
wal marts not going to sell guns anymore, just came back from the east side in norman, they've marked down certain ammo thats being closed out, the dude told me that they will continue to carry some ammo, but won't keep much in stock, they had some remington, winchester and federal 25/box shotshells reduced to $3 and $5 a box, 100rnd steel for $30/box, cci stingers $2.50(I bought all of these), WWB 40/box 7.62x39 for $9.86(I bought all of these) none of the other WWB was marked down, and all of their federal, remington, winchester centerfire rifle ammo was marked 15 to 30% off,

they also had some mags, scopes, binoculars, choke tubes and red dot sights marked as closeout.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 1:39:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Is this all Wal-marts? I've noticed a few stores have just added new gun cabinets.....
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 1:41:16 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Is this all Wal-marts? I've noticed a few stores have just added new gun cabinets.....

Yup, the wally world here got a complet change, I like the way sporting goods looks now, nice gun cabinets.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 2:32:58 PM EDT
[#3]
I informaed ya'll about this happening on the East Coast a few months ago......damn liberal panzy ass Walton kids!
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 4:14:00 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

beats me man, I just happened to walk by and see the big sign saying that they stopped selling guns on 3/6/06, and all the marked down stuff, so it might just be in this one, I didn't check the one across town or think to ask, so it might just be certain ones,

pisses me off, wal mart put all the little stores out of business that sold guns and stuff in norman, then they quit selling stuff.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 7:17:29 PM EDT
[#5]
That sucks.  But don't go to Academy and by guns from them either.  I went there Saturday and it will be the last time I ever step inside an Academy.  It was that bad.  Don't was a moron and didn't even know how to operate the firearm I purchased, wouldn't let me show him how to do it correctly and then the other dude working pointed a rifle directly at my wife while he was showing it to some other dude.  I was HOT to say the least.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 7:58:09 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm not too impressed with academy, I havn't found anything (except 9mm ammo) that I couldn't get cheaper somewhere else.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 8:23:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Just left the Walmart up on NW Highway. They are adding stuff in hunting, and nothing was marked down!
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 9:45:01 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Just left the Walmart up on NW Highway. They are adding stuff in hunting, and nothing was marked down!

hell of a deal, I guess it is just certain stores, the east side norman stores sporting dept. is about a 1/3rd the size it used to be, maybe they just wern't selling enough to keep it going, or the new managers gun shy.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 11:17:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Tell you what, Brother L - you give me half of what you bought and I'll forgive you!
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 9:10:07 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Tell you what, Brother L - you give me half of what you bought and I'll forgive you!

thats alright Dan, I'm saving up for when the time comes to ask for forgiveness.

did buy a couple hundred bucks worth of reloading stuff this morning, wished I bought a truckload of powder/bullets and stuff years ago when I had more money to spare.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top