Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/19/2006 12:18:31 PM EDT
Sweet.

A few weeks back I posted a thread about losing benefits at the plant. One of them was a big one, a 21 day all expense paid trip anywhere I want to go.

Well I got the word on Wednesday, looks like the company had a change of heart, and I will get my trip after all.

They are going to grandfather in back to 1986, I was hired in 1984.

Looks like I am going to the Med afterall.  
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 12:36:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Glad to hear it! If they promise you something for that long they should follow through with it.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 3:50:14 PM EDT
[#2]
That's cool.Where are you going and more importantly what company do you work for and are they hiring?
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 3:57:42 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
That's cool.Where are you going and more importantly what company do you work for and are they hiring?

I will take the trip in 3 years.

But I will be in the group of "grandfathered" employees who get this, once we take the trips, they will be no more

I hope to go Isreal.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 5:14:58 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I hope to go Isreal.

and find a nice jewish princess, then get your dual citizenship.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top