Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/16/2006 12:24:10 PM EDT
Well after making the coyote target and fixing it here is a pic.

And a pic of the Varmint AR I got from Pete at Legal Transfers( great guy BTW)

I have a target that was shot from 400 yards and the 5 shot group was just under 3.5" with Wolf ammo
ETA- Target shot with Wolf ammo

Link Posted: 3/16/2006 2:04:20 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

I have a target that was shot from 400 yards and the 5 shot group was just under 3.5" with Wolf ammo but don't have a pic yet. You will just have to believe me till I post a pic.

Dan won't believe you......and speaking of Dan and AR's and Wolf...Dan, you going to buck up and shoot a 5 shot group to see if you AR shoots crappy ammo as well as the good stuff? Don't make me search a few pages and bring that back up to the top to mock you with somemore!!

Link Posted: 3/16/2006 4:22:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Hey, that looks like a pretty nice target. I wish I had the skill to make one of those. Are you going to spray paint it a light brown to make it more realistic looking? Just a thought, and nice work.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 4:38:23 PM EDT
[#3]
nice
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 7:15:59 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I have a target that was shot from 400 yards and the 5 shot group was just under 3.5" with Wolf ammo but don't have a pic yet. You will just have to believe me till I post a pic.

Dan won't believe you......and speaking of Dan and AR's and Wolf...Dan, you going to buck up and shoot a 5 shot group to see if you AR shoots crappy ammo as well as the good stuff? Don't make me search a few pages and bring that back up to the top to mock you with somemore!!

Rat, when ever you feel like getting your young ass whipped shooting long distance, IM and we'll go to the OKC Gun Club. You can't shoot 223 at the sihouettes at 500 meters but we can shoot paper at 300 yards. None of my ARs are scoped, just plain old iron sights.
But I'll take your challenge of shooting Wolf ammo out of YOUR rifle!
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 7:59:26 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Rat, when ever you feel like getting your young ass whipped shooting long distance, IM and we'll go to the OKC Gun Club. You can't shoot 223 at the sihouettes at 500 meters but we can shoot paper at 300 yards. None of my ARs are scoped, just plain old iron sights.
But I'll take your challenge of shooting Wolf ammo out of YOUR rifle!

Well Dan.....My AR has a scope or a red dot....depending on my mood....I sold my carry handle to Dr.Baker so until I spent the bejamin on a flip up rear we can't do any of that iron site only stuff. Now, I do have a 30-06 to do some 300 yard plinkin with. And FINE! You supply the "good ammo" and I'll supply the Wolf and AR to shoot it through. I'm thinking we only need about 10 rounds to do a fairly good comparison with. Or 18 rounds maybe.....3 3 shot groups each? Something like that.....anyways, it won't take much. And...since I'm back to working day shift.....how about next week some time.....after I get off work.....which is 3:30??
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 3:03:15 AM EDT
[#6]
Fine with me! IM inbound.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top