Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/13/2006 12:40:39 PM EDT
keep a more civil tone. I'll admit I'm one of the worst here. If I don't like someone or they really tick me off, I'm just going to ignore them from now on.
We've got trouble makers that are keeping things stirred up. Two different guys get into an online cussing fest, then I post something right after one of them not related to him and he insults me bad enough he better be glad we were not face to face.
Up to a certain point because somoenoe complained about the broke back homophobe jokes, a few of us quit using that joke line.
The insults to each other were a stong source of humor and laughs to the ones involved. I got a charge out of some of the insults thrown at me and responded in kind to keep the laughter alive.
Whether you thought if funny or not, the participants got a real charge out of it.
Some of you don't appreciate the consideration we have been showing!
To keep from insulting some people's sensitivites, we cut it out. And didn't get too laugh as much.
I stayed out of Lester Long's and JD8's nasty exchange. But still got caught in the back lash.
Let's cut out the online cussing exchanges and get on with the good converstaions and laughs we have had in the past.
This site in the past has been a great source of entertainment and is now becoming a place of nasty exchanges for no real reason.
I'm not saying we have to get along - that's an improbability. But let's keep it civil or just plain ignore the trolls, agitators, or people you don't like.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 12:49:31 PM EDT
[#1]
damn, just like people, what they don't tear up they shit on!
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 1:05:50 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Or sling sh*t at others!
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 1:09:39 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Or sling sh*t at others!

laws and rules Dan, laws and rules....... if we didn't have them, we'd all be shit slinging monkeys.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 1:59:06 PM EDT
[#4]
<-----  Never had a problem with the homo jokes.

I didn't mean to seriously come in and jack up y'all's site.  I just came in saying that the insults being directed at you know who had gotten pretty extreme.  

Dan, I did come in a bit on the harsh, with the f*ck off if you don't like it comment, but then got tired of arguing also and just tried to have a little fun with the LAST posts.  I am a big off topic forum participator on other sites and just wanted to get away from the negative and lighten it up a bit.

I don't apologize for pointing out the negativity towards shutze (which I kinda understand, I just thought it went too far), but I do apologize for making this site any less enjoyable for anyone here.  I'm not a troll and didn't insult anyone here for making homo jokes.  I was just saying that the queer comments towards him had gotten extreme.  I wasn't offended by any of the homo jokes or other inside jokes and if I was I wouldn't have jumped anyone about it.  I just wouldn't have come back here.

Damn, I need to find a new letter to start my sentances with other than I.  h.gif
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 1:59:43 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

laws and rules Dan, laws and rules....... if we didn't have them, we'd all be shit slinging monkeys.

OK, I'm guilty!
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 2:30:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Boy, that was a Rodney King moment if I've ever seen one!

Link Posted: 3/13/2006 3:06:38 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Boy, that was a Rodney King moment if I've ever seen one!

I'm about as hard headed as Rodney King, I'll admit. But if I could have laid hands on someone who insulted me last night, it would have been him that took a Rodney King beating!
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 5:10:43 PM EDT
[#8]
and behold a pale horse......
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 6:27:50 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
and he road a pale horse......

.......let he who is without sin, cast the first stone...
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 6:39:46 PM EDT
[#10]
So.....are we still gonna throw the BB joke around? Cause if so I'm thinkin Dan is just wantin to the center piece of a group hug.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 6:41:58 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

and his name that sat on him.....
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 6:47:08 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
keep a more civil tone. I'll admit I'm one of the worst here. If I don't like someone or they really tick me off, I'm just going to ignore them from now on.
We've got trouble makers that are keeping things stirred up. Two different guys get into an online cussing fest, then I post something right after one of them not related to him and he insults me bad enough he better be glad we were not face to face.
Up to a certain point because somoenoe complained about the broke back homophobe jokes, a few of us quit using that joke line.
The insults to each other were a stong source of humor and laughs to the ones involved. I got a charge out of some of the insults thrown at me and responded in kind to keep the laughter alive.
Whether you thought if funny or not, the participants got a real charge out of it.
Some of you don't appreciate the consideration we have been showing!
To keep from insulting some people's sensitivites, we cut it out. And didn't get too laugh as much.
I stayed out of Lester Long's and JD8's nasty exchange. But still got caught in the back lash.
Let's cut out the online cussing exchanges and get on with the good converstaions and laughs we have had in the past.
This site in the past has been a great source of entertainment and is now becoming a place of nasty exchanges for no real reason.
I'm not saying we have to get along - that's an improbability. But let's keep it civil or just plain ignore the trolls, agitators, or people you don't like.

[Bevis tone]Are you threatening me?[/Bevis tone]

Link Posted: 3/13/2006 6:51:04 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

and his name that sat on him.....

was ndenway, after a hard weekend of drinks and debauchery.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:02:23 PM EDT
[#14]
Well I hope you know that I am sorry for rubbing you the wrong way danc46.  I don't always have a way with choosing words.  I don't really visit here all that often so I don't really even know what mudslinging you guys are talking about.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:30:15 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
So.....are we still gonna throw the BB joke around? Cause if so I'm thinkin Dan is just wantin to the center piece of a group hug.

NO BB JOKES! But I've got something you can hug, Rat!
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 8:18:46 PM EDT
[#16]
I don't visit the Hometown for a day and you guy's go getting s**t Locked.
Now I'm here and everyone else is off doing whatever the hell it is you are doing.
I will go back to the EE and come back and you guy's will have all these Thread's locked and once again I will miss out on all the fun.

We need a hometown forum for troll's so they won't feel so lonely!
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 8:58:08 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Now I'm here and everyone else is off doing whatever the hell it is you are doing.
I will go back to the EE and come back and you guy's will have all these Thread's locked and once again I will miss out on all the fun.

i'm around lurking
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 9:52:02 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

i'm around lurking

Like a lion, huh! Waiting, stocking, moving in for the kill! I know Ndenway is around as well, But he is pre-ocupied with his tail!
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 4:05:14 AM EDT
[#19]
I'm here every day as well. I just hate to hoist the every time I come to the Oklahoma hometown forum. Most of the problems had to do with 1 main unwanted person. Maybe that person got the hint.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 4:30:47 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Well I hope you know that I am sorry for rubbing you the wrong way danc46.  I don't always have a way with choosing words.  I don't really visit here all that often so I don't really even know what mudslinging you guys are talking about.

Speaking of BrokeBack!!
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 5:44:19 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Speaking of BrokeBack!!

Link Posted: 3/14/2006 6:50:21 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Speaking of BrokeBack!!

Link Posted: 3/14/2006 11:00:23 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Speaking of BrokeBack!!

Link Posted: 3/15/2006 4:05:02 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Speaking of BrokeBack!!

don't be sad dan once he get's to know you better he may give you that cortesy reach around you were so desprately wanting
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 5:57:11 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
don't be sad dan once he get's to know you better he may give you that cortesy reach around you were so desprately wanting

Link Posted: 3/15/2006 10:37:37 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

with a pair of velcro gloves
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 10:51:09 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

with a pair of velcro gloves

That ain't EVER gonna happen, I promise you!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top