Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/10/2006 3:23:05 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 4:32:54 PM EDT
[#1]
I ain't gonna click on that link! No telling what it will reveal!
Rat, have I ever told you how I admire your perverted mind? Some day soon you may give Ndenway a run for his money!
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 4:39:32 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Rat, have I ever told you how I admire your perverted mind? Some day soon you may give Ndenway a run for his money!

Whatever you do, please don't tell my old man how I can be...he'd probly kick my ass....for real! You know I'ma little guy and it'd be easy to kick me around....don't need no bodily harm happening here. He'd either kick my ass or he'd be devistated to the point that he felt like he didn't do a good job raising me.....I don't want him to have that on his mind. And yeah, I'm for real!! He has pretty much no idea on how I am....that I have a few drinks...whore myself out...etc.....so please....I beg everyone, keep it on the low down guys....i'll buy ya a beer if you do!!

And go ahead click the link you old  brokeback knee's n shoulders sack of shit!
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:55:18 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Whatever you do, please don't tell my old man how I can be...he'd probly kick my ass....for real! You know I'ma little guy and it'd be easy to kick me around....don't need no bodily harm happening here. He'd either kick my ass or he'd be devistated to the point that he felt like he didn't do a good job raising me.....I don't want him to have that on his mind. And yeah, I'm for real!! He has pretty much no idea on how I am....that I have a few drinks...whore myself out...etc.....so please....I beg everyone, keep it on the low down guys....i'll buy ya a beer if you do!!

I'm going to give one of the liberal PC answers ya'll like to hear on occasion, "I think he's the victim of peer pressure, because he's too good a boy to voluntarily go along with such a harsh and unrestraind hootnanty that I have seen occur on this site for a number of years now, he is of such a fragile and very impressionable mind to be able to think and no less say and do such unmentionable activities, that can only come from the uncaring, unchristian and vile attitiudes that permiate our society today, that if he should continue to run with the bad crowd that he does, I fear that one day he may become just like them and we as a whole society lose such a valuable asset to our judao/christian community is known to produce,
heaven forbid should he ever become a member of one of those african american or white power gangs, Rat Terrier, when you read this, please for the sake of your soul, step away from the keyboard, kneal upon your knees and pray to Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior for your everlasting soul not to spend an eternity in the flames of hell..aaaaammeennnnnnn,"
and the colored angles sing....... doot da doot da doot da do do doot doot do do do doot do do doot....................................

how was that for some liberal PC judao/christian answer..........and the judges say...............[drum roll please]..............................................................................................
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 6:24:37 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

I'm gonna open one HUGE can of whupass on you, Rat, if you keep tempting me like that!
If I open that can, you ain't gonna be nothing but a stain in the road!
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 3:35:27 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm gonna open one HUGE can of whupass on you, Rat, if you keep tempting me like that!
If I open that can, you ain't gonna be nothing but a stain in the road!

I think the only thing you can stain are your adult diapers.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 4:42:27 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

I think the only thing you can stain are your adult diapers.

Geez, Rat, if that is the best you can come up with after thinking about it for 2 or 3 days, you'd better quit sniffing that paint at work!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top