ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=118&t=272243
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 3:11:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Did your mama tell you to share?
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 3:23:40 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Did your mama tell you to share?

Nope, told me to horde things all to myself.  
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 3:40:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Gosh...somebody sees that flash hider it will scare them to death, looks positively medieval!
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 7:49:42 PM EDT
[#4]
It's a nice looking gun 1Shott.

I just can't see paying that much money for an EoTech (~$400 aren't they?) sight when it offers zero magnification. If I have optics, I want magnification. Otherwise, I like the Trijicon AR-15 replacements of the stock iron sights. I wish the ACOG weren't so expensive. Oh well, I'll just have to work some part time gigs.

Link Posted: 3/6/2006 8:28:23 PM EDT
[#5]
The flash hider doubles as a meat tenderizer! hahahaha
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 9:10:06 PM EDT
[#6]
I for one would like to hear how effective that flash hider is compared to some other flash hiders such as the standard A2, Bushy's Izzy, Vortex, and others. I would like to see a test comparing all of the flash hiders using the same ammo from the same lot shot out of rifles of the same barrel length, etc...you guys get the drift.  
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 9:57:38 PM EDT
[#7]
1shott, where do you hang the can opener on that rifle? Flashlight? Extra house keys? Toothpick dispenser? Aspirin bottle?
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 11:27:06 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
1shott, where do you hang the can opener on that rifle? Flashlight? Extra house keys? Toothpick dispenser? Aspirin bottle?

THose all come with Alice clips now......keeps the rifle lighter....
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 4:12:11 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

You and me both have long enough belts, we won't run ouf of space to hang stuff then!
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 10:48:11 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You and me both have long enough belts, we won't run ouf of space to hang stuff then!

True, I have had several cops tell me, Damn man, you know how much gear you can get on your belt?

I allways tell them , alot....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top