User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 3/2/2006 9:24:06 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 12:48:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Sweet,

Set a date and time, and I will try to be there this year.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 2:09:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Middle of the month will be best, but I'll try to make any time that is chosen.

Rat said he wanted to car pool with me.  If yall pitch in and buy me a case of ammo, I'll lose him in the woods on the way.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 2:14:13 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Rat said he wanted to car pool with me.  If yall pitch in and buy me a case of ammo, I'll lose him in the woods on the way.

Link Posted: 3/2/2006 2:47:26 PM EDT
[#4]
April 15-16  i can make those dates so now you know how to keep me from showing up .......
or you could just tell me i'm not welcome and then i wouldn't show up.....
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 3:06:14 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
April 15-16  i can make those dates so now you know how to keep me from showing up .......
or you could just tell me i'm not welcome and then i wouldn't show up.....

Link Posted: 3/2/2006 3:18:30 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Middle of the month sounds good...and I offered carpooling to you....get it right sucka!
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 3:25:38 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

thats not a bad deal, split 20 ways that'd only be about $7 bucks apiece for a case of wolf, cheap by anybodies standards to lose Rat in the woods.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 4:08:05 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm going to find a way to go this time!

Anyone inviting Schitze
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 4:21:49 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

thats not a bad deal, split 20 ways that'd only be about $7 bucks apiece for a case of wolf, cheap by anybodies standards to lose Rat in the woods.

This is the JTAC gun shoot thread. I wish I had super mod powers, those of you who's posted up about me would have accounts suspended for 3 days......This is an important thread, not a bash the little guy thread!!!
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 4:29:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 4:33:09 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

+1.....
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 4:35:11 PM EDT
[#12]
I hope i can make it this time around.  I am tired of hearing about all the fun and not being there.
Mid-month April sounds good to me.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 4:49:44 PM EDT
[#13]
I know for sure I will be off the 15-16 so that would be my choice for now.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 5:14:48 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 5:25:04 PM EDT
[#15]
Sounds like lots of fun, is it by special invitation or is anyone welcome. Cause I'd love to come if possible but if not I understand.  
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 5:36:41 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted: Back the original vein, If Rat brings enough cool shit, I can for a sizable share of his gear certify his death as accidental.....

WHAT THE???
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 5:37:31 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Sounds like lots of fun, is it by special invitation or is anyone welcome. Cause I'd love to come if possible but if not I understand.  

Everyone is welcome to come and join in the fun and festivities!
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 5:50:00 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Everyone is welcome to come and join in the fun and festivities!

I just hope the doesn't come!
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 5:53:24 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted: Back the original vein, If Rat brings enough cool shit, I can for a sizable share of his gear certify his death as accidental.....

WHAT THE???

HaHaHaHaHa! "Rat".

I might be able to make this one, see how the finaces are holding out come april.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 5:55:50 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

WHAT THE???

HaHaHaHaHa! "Rat".

I might be able to make this one, see how the finaces are holding out come april.

Okay...the only "cool toys" I have area beta drum and a Chinese 75 round AK drum......they're stayin at home!! [
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 6:27:56 PM EDT
[#21]
set the date and I will try and be there,  wherever it is
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 6:36:34 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

WHAT THE???

HaHaHaHaHa! "Rat".

Okay...the only "cool toys" I have area beta drum and a Chinese 75 round AK drum......they're stayin at home!! [

Well rat i know we all pick on you religously ...... but for anyone who hasnt seen rat empty a drum it is fairly impresive in my opinion....... i've never seen anyone but you swap from their triger finger to their middle finger mid drum and keep up a damn near cyclic rate....... he may not go quite as fast as full auto but he aint far off ....... now if we could just teach him to hit something
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 7:18:26 PM EDT
[#23]
he didn't bring any of his cool gun stuff to the house the other day, but the first thing he did do was to load up a pistol and chamber a round, made sure I saw this too, didn't think anything of it at the time, but now I'm sorta suspicious.............................................
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 10:41:11 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

I can stop at your house and pick you up, since I would be driving by anyway....

I promise not to lose you in woods.......
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 11:24:33 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I can stop at your house and pick you up, since I would be driving by anyway....

I promise not to lose you in woods.......

if its cool he might let you ride on that heated tailgate.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 3:42:36 AM EDT
[#26]
Speaking of accidents, the worst thing that could happen would be for something to go wrong at the range.    
We all consider ourselves to be 1st class shooters and wouldn't ever be unsafe with or mishandle any firearms.  We all know and insist on gun safety.  The anti-gunners would have a field day to say the least not to mention the seriousness of an accident..Nuff said. So Rat there is no need for you to increase your life policy.  
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 3:57:17 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Speaking of accidents, the worst thing that could happen would be for something to go wrong at the range.    
We all consider ourselves to be 1st class shooters and wouldn't ever be unsafe with or mishandle any firearms.  We all know and insist on gun safety.  The anti-gunners would have a field day to say the least not to mention the seriousness of an accident..Nuff said. So Rat there is no need for you to increase your life policy.  

I agree.....just add some people from this site to the beneficieries!
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 6:13:20 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 8:02:49 AM EDT
[#29]

I just hope I can stay longer this time.  I got my scope dope out to 800 yards so those tannerite bottles are mine!
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 11:45:53 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Hi All, thanks to GunslingerDoc for getting this started.  It's been on my mind alot lately but I never seem to get the time to come over and start the thread.  Mom always said I needed to stop procrastinating....I think that's my goal for tomorrow

The range has been improved significantly, however everyone pray for lots of rain between now and then.  Unfortunately the range improvements left brushpiles, big ones, that haven't been burned yet  We will HOPE to get the platform up and running for the shoot, but no promises.  

Everyone who can make it is welcome, we had a great time last year (or at least I did and I hope everyone else did as well.)  Only one minor injury that I know of, and nothing that wouldn't grow back  We do want to run a safe range, but we are not Nazis.  Common sense rules apply, and for safety sake we will be running a cold range.    

Stuff to bring:

Chair
Table (if a couple of people have one to bring, if not I think we can get one on each firing line.  If you would like one of your own, your choice )
Bug Repellent
Sun Screen
Boots of some kind might be a good idea
Lots of ammo
Snacks

We'll have plenty of water and soda.

Hope to see everyone there, thanks!

Jason

With all of the money you have took from me, I hope you are going to have ribeyes on the grill....
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 2:09:26 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

I just hope I can stay longer this time.  I got my scope dope out to 800 yards so those tannerite bottles are mine!

The rest of you are in trouble cause Josh is the best shot and he's the coolest and he's the best shot and he's the coolest...and he's like a super cop and a hes the best....... sory Josh i'm new to this whole ass kissing thing that's about all i could do on short notice and without a few drinks in me.....
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 3:01:01 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 3:16:52 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
Ribeyes sound good...

But what are you guys going to eat

What is this Tannerite ye speak of?

No no no  YOU are buying the ribeyes for all of us.....

BTW got the pics?
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 3:46:54 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Ribeyes sound good...

BTW got the pics?

Cheap bastards.......I want filets at least 3.5" thick cooked rare!
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 3:53:32 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Ribeyes sound good...

BTW got the pics?

Mmmmmm no thanks, a nice ribeye about an inch thick, medium.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 4:06:38 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Ribeyes sound good...

BTW got the pics?

Your one of those overcookin' fools who hates flavor, huh?
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 4:10:37 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Ribeyes sound good...

BTW got the pics?

Your one of those overcookin' fools who hates flavor, huh?

Sirloin -- WELL done  
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 4:12:40 PM EDT
[#38]
On a serious note---

Anybody going to carpool from OKC ?   I think me and Rat are going to.  If somebody else wants in on it, I can deploy the Tahoe.  It hold a minimum of 4 big adults and all the guns and ammo you could want to shoot in a weekend.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 4:14:13 PM EDT
[#39]
I might be in on that!  I need to get ahold of Jim Dandy though.  If nothing else, we can caravan!

ETA: you all changed my mind.....I'd rather have grissle...charred!
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 4:22:57 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
I might be in on that!  I need to get ahold of Jim Dandy though.  If nothing else, we can caravan!

A caravan is also a good idea.  Especially since I don't know where we are going.

( I feel sorry for the poor bastard that tries to pull some road rage on a member of our "caravan".)
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 4:32:18 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Hey, yall can swing by my place, its on the way....
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 4:34:56 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Is it???  I thought you were way south......of course, I thoink JTAC's place is EAST....Where is it?
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 4:37:42 PM EDT
[#43]
DAmn it.........My son's 5th B-day is the 16th........any chance of the 22nd-23rd?  Who would this effect?
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 4:43:15 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Is it???  I thought you were way south......of course, I thoink JTAC's place is EAST....Where is it?

You drive through pontotoc county to get to Jasons place, you head towards McCallester.

Link Posted: 3/3/2006 4:52:19 PM EDT
[#45]
your way outta their way 1shott, quickest way outta the city is down 40, I'm thinkin I might make it, only thing if I bring all my fun gear, it completly fills the trunk and part of the back seat of my chevy, I can imagine it now, a full day of shooting, then some cold beer and beef, bloody as hell, I might even tell a ghost story or two.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 5:01:54 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
your way outta their way 1shott, quickest way outta the city is down 40, I'm thinkin I might make it, only thing if I bring all my fun gear, it completly fills the trunk and part of the back seat of my chevy, I can imagine it now, a full day of shooting, then some cold beer and beef, bloody as hell, I might even tell a ghost story or two.

Hmmm IIRC the last shoot  some of the OKC area crew took 3W to ge tto Jasons place.

Link Posted: 3/3/2006 5:25:30 PM EDT
[#47]
well hell maybe it is quicker.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 5:25:37 PM EDT
[#48]
WHAT ABOUT 4-22?  ANY OBJECTIONS TO THIS DATE?
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 5:25:40 PM EDT
[#49]
I would love to make this shoot, as I have not made one yet.

But, the only weekend I could make it would be the 22nd and 23rd.

Has the date been locked in yet ?
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 5:41:22 PM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top