Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 2/28/2006 2:12:44 PM EDT
Well, hopefully the media in Tulsa will pick up on this story soon. Keep your eyes peeled folks.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 2:27:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Cant be, from what I have been told all members of the TPD are upstanding members of the community and have never ever done anything wrong in thier lives....

We should also be thankful and kiss thier ass whenever they decided to grace us with thier presance....
as well as stand in awe at the skills they have in "martial arts" as well as the fine upstanding firearms training and instruction that they have and of course for a"fee" are willing to pass on to us mere lowly civilians.....

Link Posted: 2/28/2006 3:44:56 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Cant be, from what I have been told all members of the TPD are upstanding members of the community and have never ever done anything wrong in thier lives....

We should also be thankful and kiss thier ass whenever they decided to grace us with thier presance....
as well as stand in awe at the skills they have in "martial arts" as well as the fine upstanding firearms training and instruction that they have and of course for a"fee" are willing to pass on to us mere lowly civilians.....

If you were on another site.....you would now be banned and charged with some crime!

Link Posted: 2/28/2006 3:48:43 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If you were on another site.....you would now be banned and charged with some crime!

Would not be the first time.....
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 4:55:46 PM EDT
[#4]
tell me it aint so...........
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 4:58:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 6:23:31 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted: If you were on another site.....you would now be banned and charged with some crime!

And spanked as well!!
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 6:48:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Well, it's on the news websites now. I'm going to say it right now. I TOLD YOU SO! Remember that old thread where I said something about what I'd SEEN when I was in law enforcement?! MMM...HMMM...yeah. Of course, I didn't know what I was talking about did I?

Oh, and Big Brother isn't done cleaning house yet. It's going to get tougher now that this story broke.

Link Posted: 2/28/2006 6:53:34 PM EDT
[#8]
i need a smiley for ........ mutley the snickering dog
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 6:55:39 PM EDT
[#9]
tell me MB don't work for tulsa pd .......
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 7:21:21 PM EDT
[#10]
I am a student here...

Whats the story?
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 7:45:41 PM EDT
[#11]
KOTV and KTUL are both running stories on this deal.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 7:52:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Some of you guys know I have property up in Crescent and many friends up there. I don't know if you read about the Chief of the Crescent Police Department being arrested for rape of a minor.
Said he didn't know she was 15. He says he intended to marry her.
Now here's how it gets sicker - he was tapping her mother as well.
My long time friend in Crescent had his wife leave him, move inside the Crescent city limits with his children. His wife and daughter are the ones involved with this dirt bag.
This guy is as good as gold, one of the best people I have ever known. I hunted coyotes with his grandfather over 30 years ago. I've known him since he was in high school.
I buried my  pickup on my own property with a buddy that is a police sargeant from Shawnee. He is banged up with shoulder surgery, I am just off a knee surgery, we are flat frigged.
Guess who shows up within 10 minutes of us getting stuck? He does, goes and get his fathers tractor and pulls me out - I'm buried to the axles. I'm telling you he is one of those people you will always prize as a friend and ALWAYS be glad when he shows up, because he will cover your back, no matter what.
And how shit like this can happen to him, makes me so sick I can puke!
And by a CHIEF OF POLICE!!!!!!
I hope they put his sorry ass in a prison full of AIDS infected homos that are all 6'6" tall, weigh 300 lbs each, and just love to ream him every chance they get!
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 7:54:48 PM EDT
[#13]
and whos surprised by this. EDITED: this goes under 2Bs post, not Dan's post.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 10:30:36 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Why yes he does........
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 3:16:17 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why yes he does........

you guys know why shitzee aint here representing dont you

cause hes brushing the hell out of his teeth......... can you imagine the shit mb had to wade through with club fed snooping around ............ not a good time to be a boot licker
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 8:52:49 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why yes he does........

you guys know why shitzee aint here representing dont you

cause hes brushing the hell out of his teeth......... can you imagine the shit mb had to wade through with club fed snooping around ............ not a good time to be a boot licker

shite ain't here because he can't ban anybody for talking about his precious TPD sugar daddies, right now he's ATM after consoling their fragile egoes after the alphabet boys pussy fucked their asses.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 12:59:23 PM EDT
[#17]
and from way out here, I can hear a giant sucking noise from over on a certian other site, yup, what I thought....

Link Posted: 3/1/2006 1:24:21 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

It's also posted on www.okshooters.com

Here's the thread....
http://www.okshooters.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3115

obviously they are innocent until proven guilty.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 1:30:06 PM EDT
[#19]
Crooked cops (or any public safety officials) are the worst.
They deserve extra "special" treatment in the slammer,if you ask me.

I wonder if they prefer jelly or syrup?
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 1:37:35 PM EDT
[#20]
Go away, TROLL.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 2:03:49 PM EDT
[#21]
and the bubble bursts, hey shitze, no need to come over here and suck up to us, stay over there and console your cop buddies, I'm sure a few more will get their asses tore before the feds are finished, I've seen on tv where convicts love cops in the pokie.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 2:14:42 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
and the bubble bursts, hey shitze, no need to come over here and suck up to us, stay over there and console your cop buddies, I'm sure a few more will get their asses tore before the feds are finished, I've seen on tv where convicts love cops in the pokie.

I'm not sucking up to anyone and as far as i know,none of my 'cop buddies' need consoling.
If there are other bad apples,i'm all for them getting weeded out.the sooner the better.
As far as i'm concerned,a job in law enforcement is one that demands integrity.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 2:17:38 PM EDT
[#23]
So does administration. Get lost, Troll.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 2:30:14 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

I don't know who you've been talking to but i've met some that were real a-holes and frankly,i don't know how they passed  the background investigation,drug tests,and psychological evaluation.

We should be thankful to the good ones,however, that believe in what they are doing and do their job with integrity.

I'm assuming the last part of your post was directed at another moderator of www.okshooters.com and it's obviously a gross misrepresentation.
He and other respected trainers offer a lot of free advice and share practical tactics on our and other websites.
I can't think of any self defense schools that offer advanced levels of training for free....can you?
If so,sign me up!

*The last part of your post also sounds like you see no value in a private citizen futhering their level of training by learning from people who work in the field and keep up to date with the latest self defense tactics.
In fact,i sense a lot of that attitude from at least a half a dozen posters here.

*If i misread or mistook that from your post,I apologize.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 2:30:50 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Here's the thread....

dude get real if the the FBI is fucking with the police you can be guaranteed their guilty ..........
....... the 5 dollar question is how many will they rat out to save their ass/get a reduced charge........ or do they have stones enough to keep their mouth shut.......
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 2:39:00 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Here's the thread....

dude get real if the the FBI is fucking with the police you can be guaranteed their guilty ..........
....... the 5 dollar question is how many will they rat out to save their ass/get a reduced charge........ or do they have stones enough to keep their mouth shut.......

Nothing is guaranteed but yes,it doesn't look god at all.
If any more of the bad apples can get ratted out,I say good!
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 2:54:29 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't know who you've been talking to but i've met some that were real a-holes and frankly,i don't know how they passed  the background investigation,drug tests,and psychological evaluation.

We should be thankful to the good ones,however, that believe in what they are doing and do their job with integrity.

I'm assuming the last part of your post was directed at another moderator of www.okshooters.com and it's obviously a gross misrepresentation.
He and other respected trainers offer a lot of free advice and share practical tactics on our and other websites.
I can't think of any self defense schools that offer advanced levels of training for free....can you?
If so,sign me up!

*The last part of your post also sounds like you see no value in a private citizen futhering their level of training by learning from people who work in the field and keep up to date with the latest self defense tactics.
In fact,i sense a lot of that attitude from at least a half a dozen posters here.

Your first guess is right, I have no respect for the S.OB. at all.

Now please show me in post where the hell you get this from, that I do not see any value in a private citizen futhering their level of training by learning from people who work in the field and keep up to date with the latest self

Please show me where I even hinted at that? Damn man what the heck are you smoking?

I also dont beleive I have seen other people in part of the site say that furthering ones traing is useless either.

Please show me the posts.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 2:57:51 PM EDT
[#28]
Beware the shitze fly! It goes whereever the wind blows looking for someone else to shitze on!
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 3:04:10 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

no first hand knowledge but based off my experience police they are just like normal people 75 percent aint worth killin

see thankful  is a little to strong of a word....... i'd say appreciative..... but their again they don't get paid shit so i could be wrong .....

you're way the fuck off here bud he comes off like a dick head JBT plain and simple no beating around the bush.........  i have no first hand knolwedge of the guy in person but on the net he's an asshole who you don't dare disagree with...... jim dandy's "character on the net "  is no worse than MB's.........

telling someone something and teaching them in person are two far diffrent things you can read about training all you want for free on the net  
If so,sign me up!
I must be mistaken cause i thought he ran classes that you had to pay for am i wrong
again telling someone something and teaching it to them are two totally diffrent things when it comes to shooting  or martial arts i happen to be part ninja myself and i can tell you now very few folks are going to read a book on it and be able to do it

Well i for one plan on taking a shooting class........just cause i want to know if it's possible to learn
as much as people say you do.... as far as teaching self defense tactics you can teach some things  but you cant make a ninja out of everyone... some people have the mindset it takes some people don't its something not everyone can be/do......... even people who train religiously don't have the mindset to perform when called upon ..... i've seen it firsthand in everything from competition to a two way range.... long story short untill i've seen someone be badass or know firsthand of it.......... talking badass don't prove shit to me......

Sorry for butting in or your deal 1shott but while i do appreciate every good cop out their it drives me friging nuts that shitzee trys to make MB out to be holy holy......
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 3:16:41 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

If so,sign me up!

Your first guess is right, I have no respect for the S.OB. at all.

Now please show me in post where the hell you get this from, that I do not see any value in a private citizen futhering their level of training by learning from people who work in the field and keep up to date with the latest self

Please show me where I even hinted at that? Damn man what the heck are you smoking?

I also dont beleive I have seen other people in part of the site say that furthering ones traing is useless either.

Please show me the posts.

In your quest to attack me,you obviously missed the part where I stated "*If i misread or mistook that from your post,I apologize."

Your quote was "as well as the fine upstanding firearms training and instruction that they have and of course for a"fee" are willing to pass on to us mere lowly civilians....."

that implied to me that you had little respect for trainers.

again,if you had read my caveat,I did apologize in advance if i mistook your post.
Fair enough?

besides,i said I 'sensed' that,I didn't say it was fact.

I can however recall several instances on this site where posters have mocked instructors training and even offered that they could guarantee that they had more training than the experts and other comments to the effect of those trainers being worthless and only out to make a buck off of the citizen.
There were even certain comments challenging expert trainers saying that thier kung-fu was better,so to speak,and any regular citizen could probably take them out in a fight.

Just because I'm not going to do a search and find the quotes doesn't mean they didn't happen and most of you know this.

Now a question for you or anyone else here:
if you have so little respect for our resident trainer on www.okshooters.com , who *do8 you have respect for?
What top-notch defensive tactics instructors tdo you recommend?
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 3:28:12 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
telling someone something and teaching them in person are two far diffrent things you can read about training all you want for free on the net  [%|
If so,sign me up!
I must be mistaken cause i thought he ran classes that you had to pay for am i wrong
again telling someone something and teaching it to them are two totally diffrent things when it comes to shooting  or martial arts i happen to be part ninja myself and i can tell you now very few folks are going to read a book on it and be able to do it

sure you can read about it,and you can also be shown in person.
While Mike offers free advice and even demos,yes he does teach classes that you have to pay for and his prices are in line with virtually every top defensive tactics instructor in the U.S.
I *never* once implied that he gave free classes on a regular basis.
I was only responding to 1shott's comment  "of course for a fee,they are willing to pass on to lowly citizens"
Of course it's for a fee,show me one that isn't.
That does not mean that the trainers are just out to make money off of unsuspecting folks which was what I gleaned from 1shott's (and others previous)comments.

you are definitely right about showing and doing though.
Some people learn and grow,some don't
the moral is that you should train constantly.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 3:34:29 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Here's the thread....

Why are you telling me this? Are you wanting me to come back? Is this an invitation? Innocent unjtil proven guilty? I wish I was afforded the same courtesy.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 3:36:40 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

In your quest to attack me,you obviously missed the part where I stated "*If i misread or mistook that from your post,I apologize."

Your quote was "as well as the fine upstanding firearms training and instruction that they have and of course for a"fee" are willing to pass on to us mere lowly civilians....."

that implied to me that you had little respect for trainers.

again,if you had read my caveat,I did apologize in advance if i mistook your post.
Fair enough?

besides,i said I 'sensed' that,I didn't say it was fact.

I can however recall several instances on this site where posters have mocked instructors training and even offered that they could guarantee that they had more training than the experts and other comments to the effect of those trainers being worthless and only out to make a buck off of the citizen.
There were even certain comments challenging expert trainers saying that thier kung-fu was better,so to speak,and any regular citizen could probably take them out in a fight.

Just because I'm not going to do a search and find the quotes doesn't mean they didn't happen and most of you know this.

Now a question for you or anyone else here:
if you have so little respect for our resident trainer on www.okshooters.com , who *do8 you have respect for?
What top-notch defensive tactics instructors tdo you recommend?

Quest to attack you? Bud, I have not "attacked you" I have DISAGREED WITH YOU, big differance. That statement alone explains alot. I see now why posts are locked and people banned with such ease at OSA, if they disagree with you, it is a "attack".

Also in case you have not noticed I have for the most part, stayed out of the "colorfull communication" that is ongoing between you and others here. Not to say I dont agree with them 99.999% of the time, and that I do not agree with your practices over at OSA 99.999% of the time.

As for who I have respect for, that is something you have to earn, so far, you have not earned alot of  it.

Link Posted: 3/1/2006 3:36:55 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
i have no first hand knolwedge of the guy in person but on the net he's an asshole who you don't dare disagree with...... jim dandy's "character on the net "  is no worse than MB's.........

And I've heard Jim Dandy is a great guy in "real life",but i would have to disagree with your statement there.
Mike definitely has a dry style which is somewhat misleading to some readers but he is respectful and rarely venomous.
I disagree with him on a *lot* of issues but we don't air it out in public because it's not productive.
In fact,we rarely touch on it in private beacuse we each know where the other stands and respect that.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 3:39:36 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Here's the thread....

Why are you telling me this? Are you wanting me to come back? Is this an invitation? Innocent unjtil proven guilty? I wish I was afforded the same courtesy.

I wasn't telling *you* anything.
Sorry for misleading you by capturing your quote.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 3:56:56 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

I wasn't telling *you* anything.
Sorry for misleading you by capturing your quote.

I was never mislead. I was only seeking clarification. I still don't know why you're here, but, enjoy the verbal ass-whoopin while you are. The folks over here seem to have a unique ability to see through the bullshit don't they?
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 4:02:32 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
Quest to attack you? Bud, I have not "attacked you" I have DISAGREED WITH YOU, big differance. That statement alone explains alot. I see now why posts are locked and people banned with such ease at OSA, if they disagree with you, it is a "attack".

Also in case you have not noticed I have for the most part, stayed out of the "colorfull communication" that is ongoing between you and others here. Not to say I dont agree with them 99.999% of the time, and that I do not agree with your practices over at OSA 99.999% of the time.

As for who I have respect for, that is something you have to earn, so far, you have not earned alot of  it.

"Now please show me in post where the hell you get this from, that I do not see any value in a private citizen futhering their level of training by learning from people who work in the field and keep up to date with the latest self

"Damn man what the heck are you smoking? "

I read that as a mild attack,if it wasn't,I apologize to you.
I've been under a lot of stress lately with the new baby on the way and all.
If I was wrong,I admit it. no harm,no foul.
sometimes things that are typed are mistaken by the reader.
I've never had any problems with you 1shott on any other forum we visit and i frankly don't want to start a fued with you on this site either.

Your assesment about the disagree/attack position on www.okshooters.com is wrong though.
Nobody was ever banned or posts locked for disagreeing with me (or Mike).
That is not,and was not *ever* the case.
Threads that degenerate to personal attacks were and will be locked.
We are not going to run that kind of site. There are plenty of other gunboards that are tolerant of that kind of behavior....like this one.
The offending posters are warned and then if they continue,they are removed.

I realize this flys in the face of my first statement about the www.okshooters.com situation here on ARFcom in which I said "This is my last word on it here"
I simply didn't want to drag problems from another site over to this one out of respect for this site's admin/mods.
Apparently they do not care one way or the other,though.

There seems to be a delusion that there was a 'conspiricy' or coverup of any wrong doing on our part but again,that is not the case.
Some threads were removed for reasons that have nothing to do with anyone's handy 'theroies' but cannot be discussed without compromising the privacy of certain individuals.

Others were removed because we have to think of our sponsors concerns.
Do we really want them reading a childish bitch session between crying adult males that have nothing better to do than sit behind their keyboards and hurl insults at each other on any given Wednesday evening?

Link Posted: 3/1/2006 4:03:33 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:
i have no first hand knolwedge of the guy in person but on the net he's an asshole who you don't dare disagree with...... jim dandy's "character on the net "  is no worse than MB's.........

And I've heard Jim Dandy is a great guy in "real life",but i would have to disagree with your statement there.
Mike definitely has a dry style which is somewhat misleading to some readers but he is respectful and rarely venomous.
I disagree with him on a *lot* of issues but we don't air it out in public because it's not productive.
In fact,we rarely touch on it in private beacuse we each know where the other stands and respect that.

Would you go the fuck away already!!!

The difference is, on your site, all of us would be banned for not agreeing w/ you and MB.

I do feel sorry for you though.  If all your buddies get arrested. whose cock are you going to suck?  And don't say Rat's, he likes his nipples licked, not his boots!  (at least thats what Jim Dandy said)
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 4:07:44 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
I was never mislead. I was only seeking clarification. I still don't know why you're here, but, enjoy the verbal ass-whoopin while you are. The folks over here seem to have a unique ability to see through the bullshit don't they?

Only the bullshit they have been spoon fed.
Besides,I thought you and I weren't talking anymore.
Wasn't that the deal?
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 4:13:49 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
telling someone something and teaching them in person are two far diffrent things you can read about training all you want for free on the net  [%|
If so,sign me up!

sure you can read about it,and you can also be shown in person.
While Mike offers free advice and even demos,yes he does teach classes that you have to pay for and his prices are in line with virtually every top defensive tactics instructor in the U.S.

I *never* once implied that he gave free classes on a regular basis.

If so,sign me up!

sorry but that second line sounds like he has a school teaching shit for free............... and its more than implied cause nobodys learning advanced levels of training in anything by just reading it on a fucking website.....  

I was only responding to 1shott's comment  "of course for a fee,they are willing to pass on to lowly citizens"

Of course it's for a fee,show me one that isn't.
your coments again in red.....
I can't think of any self defense schools that offer advanced levels of training for free....can you?  If so,sign me up!
sorry bud but that implies you sign up for a free class to me...........

That does not mean that the trainers are just out to make money off of unsuspecting folks which was what I gleaned from 1shott's (and others previous)comments.

you are definitely right about showing and doing though.
Some people learn and grow,some don't
the moral is that you should train constantly.

Well this is where we disagree it's easy for anyone to read who that MB thinks hes the above the lowly and deserves special treatment...... and he's not above telling someone they need a boot in their ass...... which in my opinion is just as bad as anything Jim ever done..... i never saw him threaten violence against someone.......

Well thats your buisness but the fact that he gets "special" treatment and can threaten someone and they cant even respond means you run your sight fucked up .............. and you should be ashamed IMHO .......... if your going to let him act like a dick everyone else should be able to also..if you never discuss a problem your not going to solve it....
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 4:24:37 PM EDT
[#41]
shutze you speak of respect, but the kind your speaking of sounds a lot like ass kissing, I've paid for some of this training you like to talk about, and while the instructor was an excelent shooter, I would have a difficult time giving him any kind of respect other than the acknowledgement that he was a great shooter, instructor/personality wise he was a motherfucker, he showed no respect towards the people that had paid him for the training, and pouted like a three year old throughout the 3 day class, now I'm sure that not all instructors or training centers are like/ran like this dude ran his classes, but should I ever feel the need for more taining, I'll be God damned if I don't check out the instructor before putting up any money,

and this dude was a cop too, I make damn sure not to travel through his little town, because I'm sure he's the same kind of motherfucker while wearing the uniform, if not worse.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 4:27:02 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Well this is where we disagree it's easy for anyone to read who that MB thinks hes the above the lowly and deserves special treatment...... and he's not above telling someone they need a boot in their ass...... which in my opinion is just as bad as anything Jim ever done..... i never saw him threaten violence against someone.......

Well thats your buisness but the fact that he gets "special" treatment and can threaten someone and they cant even respond means you run your sight fucked up .............. and you should be ashamed IMHO .......... if your going to let him act like a dick everyone else should be able to also..if you never discuss a problem your not going to solve it....

Refrence the free training class thing, that was obviously a misunderstanding on one of our parts.
Maybe i didn't convey my words properly but at this point,i think everyone knows what i meant.

Nobody gets 'special' treatment and regardless of what anyone thinks ,Mike NEVER threatened anyone.The comment you reference was thoroughly addressed at the time.
The person who "didn't get to respond" was booted off the site for making fun of "retards"(his words)  if i remember correctly.

I don't let Mike act like a "dick". Mike is Mike.
If he acts out of line,I tell him straight up to his face...and have.
If were to continue a pattern of unacceptable behavior (which he never has) he would be removed the same as any other member.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 4:35:05 PM EDT
[#43]
The shitzee fly is so happy, lots of new meat to turn to shitze! They just keep coming, and coming! Is there no hope here or will everyone be turned to shitze from dealing with the shtizee fly?
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 4:38:41 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Refrence the free training class thing, that was obviously a misunderstanding on one of our parts.
Maybe i didn't convey my words properly but at this point,i think everyone knows what i meant.

Nobody gets 'special' treatment and regardless of what anyone thinks ,Mike NEVER threatened anyone.The comment you reference was thoroughly addressed at the time.
The person who "didn't get to respond" was booted off the site for making fun of "retards"(his words)  if i remember correctly.

I don't let Mike act like a "dick". Mike is Mike.
If he acts out of line,I tell him straight up to his face...and have.
If were to continue a pattern of unacceptable behavior (which he never has) he would be removed the same as any other member.

You've got to be fucking kidding me!  You ban people or delete threads of anyone who disagrees with him.
Maybe you have a slight learning disability, so let me spell it out.  GO BACK TO YOU PIECE OF SHIT SITE AND STAY THERE.  WE DON'T LIKE YOU HERE.  GO AWAY!
You've asked me to hash this out by PM, so let me answer you once and for all.  The only way to hash this out is for you to go the fuck away!  If I want to talk to you (should I ever go gay), I know where to find you.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 4:44:27 PM EDT
[#45]
The shitzee fly claims another victim! The hotter the shitzee fly can get your blood boiling, the better he likes the result of his bite.
Sung to the tune of "Shoo Fly!" -

Shitzee fly, don't bother me!
Go away and come back another day!

If you let the shitzee fly bother you, it's your own fault for giving him an opportunity!
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 4:45:19 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
You've got to be fucking kidding me!  You ban people or delete threads of anyone who disagrees with him.

That is simply not the case.
unfounded,incorrect,misinformation
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 4:46:04 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
The shitzee fly claims another victim! The hotter the shitzee fly can get your blood boiling, the better he likes the result of his bite.
Sung to the tune of "Shoo Fly!" -

Shitzee fly, don't bother me!
Go away and come back another day!

If you let the shitzee fly bother you, it's your own fault for giving him an opportunity!

dan have you been dipping into your pain medicine again?
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 4:46:59 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Bullshit!  That is exactly the reason everyone left your site.....now go away!
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 4:51:42 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Only the bullshit they have been spoon fed.
Besides,I thought you and I weren't talking anymore.
Wasn't that the deal?

another fucking ignorant comment especially since i managed to find that thread and save it before you trashed it....... i posted it in that other thread for people who didn't get to see it before you tried to cover it up.........

it's word for word mb acting like a jbt and threatning someone....... cut an paste is your friend when someone tries to act like it never happend........

these are your buddys words.........

Anyone who would make fun of retarded children deserves my boot in their ass.

not hard to figure out what he's saying.....he was either implying he wanted to/would do it or he's to fucking stupid to know that in a lot of circles in this state you make that comment you better damn sure be ready/able to do it cause your about to get the oportunity....

btw i don't even know the guy who he was talking to ..... i just don't like one sided justice

see the whole nutkicker to this is since he's a leo he knows only a fucking maniac is going to jump him out if they care anything about TRTKABA  since i'm pretty positive it's a felony to  assault an officer  ....... which lets him get away with a lot of bs that a civilian won't get away with......
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 5:00:48 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Bullshit!  That is exactly the reason everyone left your site.....now go away!

Everybody?
You mean 5 or 6 of you guys?

You effectively just called me a liar which I do not appreciate.
You have *zero8 facts to back up your assertion.

You are still a member of www.okshooters.com but agreed you haven't posted there in a while (unless you are one of the people sneaking in under a different username).
Frankly that's not too big of concern to me as I don't handle most of that and as long as they are following the rules.....oh well.....

However,given the tone of your posts here, particularly your extremely foul mouth, and your venom toward me,I could care less if you ever come back.
Rest assured you will not be welcome back if you are going to spew your filth over there.

The fact is that some (most?) people that visit this section of ARFcom are put off by the disgusting filth that they read here and move on.
This is something that i have been told by new www.okshooters.com members.

It's a real shame too because ARFcom is a great resource.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top