Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/26/2006 5:34:49 PM EDT
I don't care what you guess - I'm not going to admit it! I've been there awhile now, laying low!
So now I think I'll start stirring the pot for someone not very well liked here! I don't know if I can sink his ship, but I KNOW I can push his buttons!
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 6:24:24 PM EDT
[#1]
You've been lurking/ spelunking in ACmans ass??  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 6:28:13 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
You've been lurking/ spelunking in ACmans ass??  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Never could get there with the suction lock your lips have on his ass!
Damn it, Rat! Let's don't start this tiresome ol' BS up again! Shitze is a whole lot more fun to pick on!
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 6:33:26 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I don't care what you guess - I'm not going to admit it! I've been there awhile now, laying low!

The Ken and Barbie forum ??
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 6:40:30 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

HAR HAR HAR HAR!!
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 6:48:36 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Shitze is a moderator there too?
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 8:40:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Dan you are above that forum.  I was on there a few days before I realized that place was full of internet commando's.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 8:51:23 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Dan you are above that forum.  I was on there a few days before I realized that place was full of internet commando's.

Well, I'm not much on the Ken dolls, but I've always had a hankering to play with a real "Barbie"!

I've got too much time on my hands so I'll "play" a little with shitze and the other wannabes and pretend-to-bes over on the "unnamed site',  just for grins and giggles. ACman put me up to it!
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 10:18:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Now why in the world would you want to go hang around the Ministry of Truth? You know, where anything anybody that doesn't follow the party line gets moved, erased, and denied.

Link Posted: 2/26/2006 10:26:14 PM EDT
[#9]
I've never seen an adult male cry about so much worthless drama and I've been banned from more than a few sites from arguing with a moderator or admin, didn't loose any sleep over it.... that's for sure.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 2:47:05 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I've never seen an adult male cry about so much worthless drama and I've been banned from more than a few sites from arguing with a moderator or admin, didn't loose any sleep over it.... that's for sure.

You dissenter.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 6:00:33 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

It's not about the drama, it's about how much some of us intensely dislike Shitze! So we might as well have a little fun with the asswipe.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 6:41:38 AM EDT
[#12]
I hadn't been back over there since my thread got deleted.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 7:32:23 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You dissenter.

Genetic..... genetic dissenter.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 2:06:02 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You dissenter.

Genetic..... genetic dissenter.

Link Posted: 2/27/2006 4:17:12 PM EDT
[#15]
He'll just delete your threads....the pussy.

However, if you posted in EVERY thread....I don't think he can delete individual posts.

Link Posted: 2/27/2006 4:30:59 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well, I'm not much on the Ken dolls, but I've always had a hankering to play with a real "Barbie"!

I've got too much time on my hands so I'll "play" a little with shitze and the other wannabes and pretend-to-bes over on the "unnamed site',  just for grins and giggles. ACman put me up to it!

i did not........

not my style.... i motherfucker people right out in the open where everybody knows i done it..... that way if they want some they know exactly where to get it

i typed the big rant in the drinking thread  yesterday....... only to find this thread.... bad dan bad dan.....   in reality i don't see it as a big deal if shitbird didn't want to keep the fued alive he wouldn't post over here....... and since he didn't provide me any links i don't guess anyone has posted much over their..... i just didn't like the way he implied all of us were posting over their since i know it's not the case.......
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 4:50:40 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
..... i just didn't like the way he implied all of us were posting over their since i know it's not the case.......

I may be or I may not be!
I ain't gonna say! Shitze won't know who I am until he gets hit in his ass!
Which won't be hard to do seeing as he is mostly ass everytime he posts!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top