Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/25/2006 10:05:15 PM EDT
the new brass 5.56 wolf is out and in abundance ..... no excuse to shoot the finest ammo made now .............. you contankerous old grouch

200 a K ... not cheap not real bad though ..... quality cant be any worse the the last lake city i got
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 10:28:36 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't care what you guys say....  Wolf ammo will never be allowed withing 15 feet of my rifles.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 10:43:46 PM EDT
[#2]
i'm personally glad you guys don't shoot wolf...... helps keep the price down
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 11:32:18 PM EDT
[#3]
I will be getting some of that to try, as well as a few cases of M855, the good stuff, in cans on strippers....

Link Posted: 2/26/2006 2:43:20 AM EDT
[#4]
I've bought several cans of that LaKe City and it has been good! If you wanna buy commie crap at the same price you buy good American ammo, hey, it's your dime!
I ain't a grouchy old fart either! A fart is gaseous without much substance (except for Ndewasy's farts). So turd would be more appropriate!
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 6:44:15 AM EDT
[#5]
pussies................its brassed cased for the dudes that think they'll wear their guns out with the good stuff.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 8:29:29 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
pussies................its brassed cased for the dudes that think they'll wear their guns out with the good stuff.

Aw shit, I've done been told how it is by Ndenway! The man don't lie!
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 9:28:56 AM EDT
[#7]
Where can this be fond?  What bullet weight?  I have a Norinco 84s and some of the steel cased ammo but do not want to burn up the Win Q3131 that I have.

But if it 2 bills a case,  can get the Q3131 for abot the same price.  Where is the new brass cased stufff made?
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 9:35:12 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Where can this be fond?  What bullet weight?  I have a Norinco 84s and some of the steel cased ammo but do not want to burn up the Win Q3131 that I have.

But if it 2 bills a case,  can get the Q3131 for abot the same price.  Where is the new brass cased stufff made?

www.ammoman.com  he has some, 220 per thousand shipped.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 10:33:50 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Russia, same plant the good stuffs manufactured at.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 1:50:05 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
i'm personally glad you guys don't shoot wolf...... helps keep the price down

true!!

Quoted:

HAHAHAHA
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 2:06:07 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

www.ammoman.com  he has some, 220 per thousand shipped.

thats not a bad price on it at all..... by the time i pay shipping and tax my cost will be that much....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top