Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/24/2006 8:16:24 PM EDT
I recently started getting into WWII US and German military equipment and uniforms.  The firearms intrigue me and the other stuff does too.  Does anyone besides me find the stuff interesting?

Take care
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 3:31:10 PM EDT
[#1]
My dad does...only not the German stuff. He's got the full WWII U.S. backpack, suspenders, web belt, holster for the 45, a 45, a 30 cal carbine....just about everything HIS dad would have wore when he was there in the war. He just needs somone like 1shott to donate him an M1 Garand.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 3:34:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Get in touch with our moderator Sherrick13.

Link Posted: 2/25/2006 6:17:29 PM EDT
[#3]
A few years back I had two WWI "spike" trench knives.  I've also had 1-Winchester Model 97 Trench shotgun with the bayonet.  HAD is the key word sold them a few years ago.

No military(WWI/WWII) anymore.

Dave
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 6:37:48 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
A few years back I had two WWI "spike" trench knives.  I've also had 1-Winchester Model 97 Trench shotgun with the bayonet.  HAD is the key word sold them a few years ago.

No military(WWI/WWII) anymore.

Dave

Damn! Right out of "The Wild Bunch"! Long live Sam Peckinpah's memory!
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 6:41:26 PM EDT
[#5]
I tell you, it is adictive.  Now I need some of the maniquins so I can displa it all.

Anyone got one they would sell?
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 6:50:48 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I tell you, it is adictive.  Now I need some of the maniquins so I can displa it all.

Anyone got one they would sell?

I believe my dad has one....but its wearing the WWII stuff...hahaha
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 7:02:43 PM EDT
[#7]
NOOOOOOOOOO, that is not wat I want to ear.  Serious though, if you could take a pic  would appreciate it as I would love to see the set-up.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 7:05:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Dang Sumoj275,  Now you got me thinkin' about the "stuff" I had and the "stuff" I shouldn't have sold..........saddles, spittoons, rifles, spurs, guitars.....

Well, its just "stuff" and I ain't gonna whine about it.

Dave
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 10:30:41 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I recently started getting into WWII US and German military equipment and uniforms.  The firearms intrigue me and the other stuff does too.  Does anyone besides me find the stuff interesting?

Take care

I've been helping my dad collect German knives from WWII.  I, myself would like to find a number matching Garand, a stamped 1911 etc.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 2:29:05 PM EDT
[#10]
A guy in Claremore that I met last year has/does a business on line. I think most of the stuff  is German from WWl or WWll. If interested, contact me and I'll get the info for you
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 3:15:06 PM EDT
[#11]
I appreciate it and just sent an email to you.
Thanks
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top