Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/22/2006 9:15:34 PM EDT
I am expecting fa set of YHM FF handgurds this week. I have everything I need, except a receiver block. I hate to buy one for the one time I will use one, and even if I did, it would not be here in time.

Does anyone have one locally I can use? I have one lined up close, but it will be Monday before I can get it. I know Im impatient, but I cant stand having parts laying around i cannot install...Anyone? id be more than glad to pay rental...
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 3:20:52 AM EDT
[#1]
John Axe at Cache Creek Fly Shop - Lawton may rent or loan one to you. He is a great guy and would assist you anyway he could imho.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 10:24:38 AM EDT
[#2]
I got one.

DAMN that barrel nut was tight. I used the GI style three prong wrench, and it wouldnt budge. I kept breaking the teeth off the nut. I wouldnt up breaking enough off that I could get a pipe wrench in it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top