Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/21/2006 5:58:23 PM EDT
Anyone going ?

At least come out to see Jason, and me if you want to, but I don't have all the neat stuff Jason has.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 6:07:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Which show is it?
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 6:20:10 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Which show is it?

Grand National Gun & Knife Show.

It is in the Expo Bldg. Upper Level.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 7:49:49 PM EDT
[#3]
K just making sure it's not the big one.
Thats the first weekend of April right?
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 8:07:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 8:08:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Oh boy..  Big Gun Show.  In Oklahoma.  On April Fool's Day.

Link Posted: 2/21/2006 8:24:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Yeah, may go in April, but will have to miss this one...unless I can talk them into letting me set up a Girl Scout Cookie booth in there! Now there's an idea...I doubt the Council would go for it though.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 9:11:04 AM EDT
[#7]
Why not? They sell Beanie Babies and beef jerky. Sometimes there's more of that crap than gun related stuff! Go for it. I'm sure your husband would love to spend your money at the show.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 10:16:51 AM EDT
[#8]
I'm sure he'd love that...until I made him watch the boys while daughter and I sold cookies.

Besides, like I said I don't think the Council would approve. Maybe I'll just fill up her backpack with cookies and then attach a sign like some of the guys trying to sell guns do.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 11:42:22 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I'm sure he'd love that...until I made him watch the boys while daughter and I sold cookies.

Besides, like I said I don't think the Council would approve. Maybe I'll just fill up her backpack with cookies and then attach a sign like some of the guys trying to sell guns do.

Go for it, I bet you would sell some.

Link Posted: 2/22/2006 2:20:16 PM EDT
[#10]
when my oldest daughter was in the Daisey Scouts, I used to take her to the pool hall to sell cookies and candy bars, those old dudes would set up strait, quit cussing, put out cigerrettes and start pulling out their wallets, they'd buy every box or bar of stuff she had, sure beat the hell outta standing in front of walmart trying to sell them, once I took a case of candy bars to the beer joint and sold them, so I don't see a reason a bunch of gun nuts wouldn't buy them up.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 2:22:37 PM EDT
[#11]
Make the old fogeys feel guilty if they don't buy some!
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 3:03:00 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Does your old man post on this sight

and i agree with the other yo-yo's you'd probably do fairly well with the cookies......
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top