Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/18/2006 7:53:36 AM EDT
got you......... well not really i can load up so many i need the extra room extended cab and bed won't haul all of them

i been wanting a hitch hauler

as most of you know i'm poor wt so i cant buy all the cool stuff....... so i'm forced to build stuff that i want that i don't necesarily have to have  .......

this cost me exactly zilch zero nada .... well it did cost wire from the welder and electricity..... all other supplies were donated ....

Link Posted: 2/18/2006 8:10:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Looks good,

But what is with the Chevy? I thought you was a Ford guy?

Link Posted: 2/18/2006 8:47:13 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Looks good,

But what is with the Chevy? I thought you was a Ford guy?

Ford is still here ....... i bought the chevy to pull my 25 ft camper with........ and yes i know chevy is the one vehicle that's worse than a dodge

the little pos in the middle is my gas saver mobile ...... it gets over double what either of the trucks get saves me about 200 or more a month at current gas prices
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 11:08:42 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
got you......... well not really i can load up so many i need the extra room extended cab and bed won't haul all of them

i been wanting a bigfoot hauler

as most of you know i'm poor wt so i cant buy all the cool stuff....... so i'm forced to build stuff that i want that i don't necesarily have to have  .......

this cost me exactly zilch zero nada .... well it did cost wire from the welder and electricity..... all other supplies were donated ....

tinypic.com/nzptl5
tinypic.com/nzpx1d

fixed it for you, ACman!

Link Posted: 2/18/2006 12:12:29 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

i bought the chevy to pull my 25 ft camper with

Link Posted: 2/18/2006 12:35:05 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

i bought the chevy to pull my 25 ft camper with

It aint no airstream buba ....... and i bought it used on top of that...
Besides when i bought it I was rakeing in the dough ....... I gave that up to spend time with my son .........
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 12:36:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Looks pretty good. That's the same kind of thing that I have to do but I usually enjoy building the stuff.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 10:48:24 PM EDT
[#7]
I need one of those so I can ride on it when I'm mad.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 11:01:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Lets hear about the reinforced tail-gate?  Was thet a factory option????

The hauler looks good.  Give it a few good coats of semi flat black paint and then give it to me
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 11:14:53 PM EDT
[#9]
after looking at that thing alittle closer it came to me that it'd double as a grill in nothing flat, just unhitch it throw it on a fire and start grillin, or you can do it the hickory nut way and just back the truck up till its over the flame.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 3:14:39 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Lets hear about the reinforced tail-gate?  Was thet a factory option????

The hauler looks good.  Give it a few good coats of semi flat black paint and then give it to me

Nope thats another custum option ...... jeff already knows.......the diff whit who owned the truck
before me had a 5th wheel..... well the tg was so weak from where he smaked it on the 5w ....that it all but colapsed if a gorrilla climbed on it.... so being the inteligent WT red neck engineer i am....
i put a custm tg cap on her.....a peice of angle iron ......... doubles as a rifle rest and beer holder
also ... not to mention the gorilla can walk on the tailgate now
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 3:17:45 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Looks pretty good. That's the same kind of thing that I have to do but I usually enjoy building the stuff.

never said i didn't enyoy building stuff.......... i just dont enjoy being poor......

it took me 2-3 mnths to aquire the materials ...... i'm to impatient for that kind of whait...
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 3:23:29 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
after looking at that thing alittle closer it came to me that it'd double as a grill in nothing flat, just unhitch it throw it on a fire and start grillin, or you can do it the hickory nut way and just back the truck up till its over the flame.

yea that's why it's not painted yet ......... i was going to put rubber in a can on it originally .......
but as soon as i threw the expanded metal on it before i ever tacked it on i thought hey..... burgers
pig ..... side of ribs.... tailgate party...
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 7:21:39 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

yea that's why it's not painted yet ......... i was going to put rubber in a can on it originally .......
but as soon as i threw the expanded metal on it before i ever tacked it on i thought hey..... burgers
pig ..... side of ribs.... tailgate party...

oh yeah!, I'm thinking of a 75lbs piglet freshly shot,cleaned and butterflied then slapped on the barbbq, when you get ready to flip it, you'd just fire up the truck, pull up, flip the pig and back it back over the fire, clean up at the car wash.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top