Surprise.....
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 3:18:41 PM EDT
[#1]
yeeesssssssss
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 3:33:28 PM EDT
[#2]
i tell you what.......

Good advice right here......

don't ever let anyone say anything bad about 1shott in front of me in person and be serious .......
cause I will be forced to........do bad things to them (put that nicely to avoid COC violation)........

he knew i was pissed cause my membership  got turned off....even though i paid for a new one almost 2 months ago .......

i sent him an IM asking him to contact site staff cause now i cant serch to find them.......anyway
in the mean time.....Crazy bastard bought me a membership told me happy birthday/christmas

so now i don't know what to say..... other than  1shott  is a helluva good guy ...... and i need a refund from this damn site

ittt may take me a while 1shott but I will find a way to hook you up bro it will be a suprise

Link Posted: 2/17/2006 3:57:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Glad I could make your day.

I also passed along the IM you sent me.

Link Posted: 2/17/2006 6:49:16 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
i tell you what.......

Good advice right here......

don't ever let anyone say anything bad about 1shott in front of me in person and be serious .......
cause I will be forced to........do bad things to them (put that nicely to avoid COC violation)........

he knew i was pissed cause my membership  got turned off....even though i paid for a new one almost 2 months ago .......

i sent him an IM asking him to contact site staff cause now i cant serch to find them.......anyway
in the mean time.....Crazy bastard bought me a membership told me happy birthday/christmas

so now i don't know what to say..... other than  1shott  is a helluva good guy ...... and i need a refund from this damn site

ittt may take me a while 1shott but I will find a way to hook you up bro it will be a suprise

B.B.M. ........what that stands for.....PM me......lol
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 7:01:03 PM EDT
[#5]
damn, I was wondering where you been?, place been kinda quiet without any hickory nut babble
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top