Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/17/2006 12:13:23 PM EDT
I'm kinda glad it was a little chilly today.  Got to layer up and put on my winter jacket, made it harder for me to feel like I was being spotted doing my errands today.

Today was my first day packing around town, so it was kinda cool.  A little uncomfortable in the car, but if I readjust the seat, it isn't too bad.  I ordered two new IWB holsters, one two days ago and one today, (a Comp TAC and a Galco), so once those come in, I'm sure I'll be better off since I'm using a POS OWB (that's why the big jacket helped today).

No one had a clue, hehe.  It really didn't feel too much different, as I've been running scenarios in my mind ever since I took the class and sent my application in.  I think I've been easing my mind into the transition, and it's something I looked forward to.

This is how it OUGHT to be!
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 12:16:27 PM EDT
[#1]
WELCOME to the club. I got my 10 years ago I know how you feel
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 2:09:42 PM EDT
[#2]
What are you carrying?

I am soon to getting a G30 for a new carry pistol.....
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 2:25:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Today was my Walther P99 9mm.  I'll alternate between that and my Walther P99 .40 since they can use identical holsters.  They're both very fail safe pistols and I'm very comfortable shooting either one.

I have two 15 round mags for the 9mm, and a couple of 10 rounders.  I have one 12 round mag and a couple of 10 rounders for the .40.  Currently I'm carrying two additional mags besides what is in the pistol.

Eventually I'd like to get a good holster for my SA 1911, but we'll see.  I can only afford so much at one time.  So I don't plan on carrying the .45 anytime soon, but I'd like to throw it in the mix one of these days, since it's a great shooter.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 4:54:31 PM EDT
[#4]
you will get to were you can conceal your duty size weapon in the middle of summer with nothing but shorts and a untucked button up shirt

feels good huh
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 4:57:00 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
you will get to were you can conceal your duty size weapon in the middle of summer with nothing but shorts and a untucked button up shirt

feels good huh

We are talking firearms, not wire strippers.....
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 4:59:41 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

feels good huh

I dont have any wire strippers.  and yes I do conceal my XD with shorts and a hawian shirt in a G-code IWB
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 5:07:34 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

feels good huh

I dont have any wire strippers.  and yes I do conceal my XD with shorts and a hawian shirt in a G-codestring IWB

Fixed it for you...
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 5:16:04 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

feels good huh

I dont have any wire strippers.  and yes I do conceal my XD with shorts and a hawian shirt in a G-codestring IWB

Fixed it for you...

Hah,  now we know what your thinking about
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 5:22:33 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

feels good huh

Fixed it for you...

No, you just EXPOSED yourself...... wheres rat, I bet he is checking out your backside....
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 5:31:36 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

feels good huh

Fixed it for you...

No, you just EXPOSED yourself...... wheres rat, I bet he is checking out your backside....

Now 1shott,  we all know you've been stalking me.  Now that I think about it your probably the one who sent me that G-string
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 6:21:38 PM EDT
[#11]
boy ..........this thread went to crap real fast

things are normal .........
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 7:10:41 PM EDT
[#12]
I just carry mine in my pocket or my hand, whichever I fell looks right that day.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top