Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/17/2006 8:03:48 AM EDT
I went to Bass Pro in Tulsa a couple weeks ago to buy some .22 V Max bullets, some pirmers, and some powder.  

Those MORONS don't carry reloading supplies!! What a bummer.  That was the only reason I was excited about them coming here.  They have a good selection of other things, but they are "proud" of their stuff.......at least they price it that way.

Link Posted: 2/17/2006 9:16:44 AM EDT
[#1]
move to the city man, bass pro in bricktown got supplies, their higher than hell but they got them, sportsman's warehouse on memorial got a better selection and cheaper prises though.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 12:56:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Not only do they not have any reloading supplies, but get this...THERE IS NOT EVEN A BASS PRO STORE IN TULSA! There's one in Broken Arrow though.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 4:15:40 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Not only do they not have any reloading supplies, but get this...THERE IS NOT EVEN A BASS PRO STORE IN TULSA! There's one in Broken Arrow though.

That's why they didn't have reloading supplies!  
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 9:15:57 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I went to Bass Pro in Tulsa a couple weeks ago to buy some .22 V Max bullets, some pirmers, and some powder.  

Those MORONS don't carry reloading supplies!! What a bummer.  That was the only reason I was excited about them coming here.  They have a good selection of other things, but they are "proud" of their stuff.......at least they price it that way.

Money doesn't go too far there. I still have a BP card with a few bucks on it from Christmas, can't get much with that.ha.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 6:56:43 AM EDT
[#5]
the bricktown basspros has really cut back on their reloading supplies; I guess they needed more room to sell their coffe mugs and singing fish.
-that place is a total yuppie wanna-be-sportsman joint.
Go to sportsmans warehouse.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 7:31:56 AM EDT
[#6]
My son works in OKC Bass Pro. The store staff have no control over what is ordered or delivered. It all comes from corporate HQ. Lots of times they don't even know what they are getting until the they unload the trucks.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 7:57:29 AM EDT
[#7]
thats too bad; I always thought the gen manager of that store was an idiot. -He may still be, but I guess the problem lies with the higher ups.

Link Posted: 2/18/2006 3:00:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Yep, I was driving back home from OKC yesterday, stopped in the BA Bass Pro since I'd never been in there. Thought I might pick up some primers and bullets to load up some 10s or .45s. Haha silly me. So I wander over to look at the guns and maybe pick up some ammo, since the weenies keep handgun ammo behind the counter.  I guess handgun caliber ammo is more dangerous than rifle ammo which is out on the open shelves.After looking for a couple minutes and none of the three or four workers behind the counter acknowledging me or asking if I needed anything, I decided I could buy overpriced crap elsewhere.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 3:39:39 PM EDT
[#9]
When you go in to the hunting department at Bass Pro, ask for Matt. If he's there, he'll do as good as he possibly can for you.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 5:30:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Bass Pro PERIOD is cutting back on reloading supplies.  I'm in Rolla, 1.5 hours from the headquarters, and they are cutting back as well.  They don't carry much of anything anymore.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 7:20:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Go up to Sportsman's Warehouse by Quail Springs Mall.  It's a much better store, kinda has the Bass Pro look, and they have bettter deals on ammo!!!

I never go to BPS anymore.  We (OKC) paid for a Super Store and tourist attraction and got ripped!
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 7:50:09 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

I never go to BPS anymore.  We (OKC) paid for a Super Store and tourist attraction and got ripped!

The Gaylords own approximately 33% of Bass Pro. It does bring in business to the OKC area.
Believe it or not, Walmarts in the area started doing a better business in sporting goods after Bass Pro moved in.

For a good selection of reloading supplies and decent prices, try Outdoor Outfitters on the NE corner of NW 39th and Portland. Ask for Mike Brown and tell him Big Dan sent you!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top