Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/15/2006 2:07:46 PM EDT
Romanan, takes high caps, looks pretty darn good, $350, includes the box, bayonet, 2 mags, sling, oiler and cleaning kit.

So should I?
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 2:18:39 PM EDT
[#1]
have at it, everybody needs an AK.

thats what my polish SF cost me to build, course it woulda been $69 cheaper if I hadn't bought the SF, but their way cooler than the UFs.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 2:21:27 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Romanan, takes high caps, looks pretty darn good, $350, includes the box, bayonet, 2 mags, sling, oiler and cleaning kit.

So should I?

ya get it so i can buy it from you later on!! lol when i can afford one!!
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 2:31:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Go for it. They're a hell of a lot of fun. and cheap to shoot. I've got an SAR 1 that I put a Romanian folding stock on and it is now my official 4-wheeler riding rifle. It rides perfect in a set of fin grips mounted to the handle bar.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 3:21:35 PM EDT
[#4]
They're $340 at Outdoor America. Saw them this afternoon after Wingman pointed me in the right direction a week or so ago.
Yeah, get it! AKs are lots of blasting fun!
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 4:13:01 PM EDT
[#5]
this is an AR sight no commie weapons allowed
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 4:44:01 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
this is an AR sight no commie weapons allowed

how about bows and arrows, ...............................................just thought of something, arn't you wanting an FAL?, those are used by commie countries, m14s are made in china.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 5:02:48 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

how about bows and arrows, .....

They have to be 922R compliant also!
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 5:36:24 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

these are American made.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 7:29:43 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

these are American made.

The ones for sale in Sante Fe as souvenirs ain't!
A friend used to make long bows out of bodarche trees. Sold them relatively cheap. $100 or so.
I wished I'd bought one!
but like Rat says, this gimp legged old broken shouldered geezer couldn't pull one back anymore!
My son is using my take down recurve occasionally. A Martin-Hatfield.
Ndenway, didn't you say you had an uncle or someone in the family that makes them?
The REAL thing?
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 7:37:00 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

these are American made.

The ones for sale in Sante Fe as souvenirs ain't!
A friend used to make long bows out of bodarche trees. Sold them relatively cheap. $100 or so.
I wished I'd bought one!
but like Rat says, this gimp legged old broken shouldered geezer couldn't pull one back anymore!
My son is using my take down recurve occasionally. A Martin-Hatfield.
Ndenway, didn't you say you had an uncle or someone in the family that makes them?
The REAL thing?

that would be really kick ass when my funds allowed.......

I like bowhunting way more than gun hunting .... but my success rate blows with a bow
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 7:43:26 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I like bowhunting way more than gun hunting .... but my success rate blows with a bow

Don't feel bad. I pulled the string back 9 times before I stuck and killed one.
Blew some shots on some damn fine bucks too! The first year I bow hunted, I shot seven of those nine times. the next year I got one on my third shot! I'd shoot over them, under them but never IN them. And I was doing really well at tournaments the whole time!
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 5:08:26 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
The REAL thing?

yeah, but he's along time gone.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 6:12:25 PM EDT
[#13]
Geez, that's probably as close as I'll ever get to the REAL thing!
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 4:48:28 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

So should I?

I just picked one up for $339 at OA in OKC.  I'd recommend one of these and hope to get another soon with a folding stock.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top