Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/15/2006 2:38:48 AM EDT
Apparently Dan was in the rocording studio a while back recording a song for when he got the lead roll which he turned down....but he still did a song for the movie.... Dans Theme Song
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 4:20:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Rat,if its ths theme song from Brokeback Mt, we already know you know it by heart and probably have seen it at least 30 times. If you won't admit it or come ouf of the closet, you'll just have to live with your secret!
In your pink lacey panties!
And I ain't your daddy!
ACman already claimed that title!

Link Posted: 2/15/2006 8:13:31 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm getting tired of reading all of this Rat vs. Dan ghey adventures.

The song was funny though.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 10:01:16 AM EDT
[#3]
HaHa, Rat thats the theme song to your life ain't it, fit right in there with your chaps and pink vespa scooter.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 10:47:31 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I'm getting tired of reading all of this Rat vs. Dan ghey adventures.

The song was funny though.

yeah it is getting old. But poor ol Rat gotta pick back!
Let me tell something about Rat, his dad, and his brother.
Rat's dad is one hell of a good man (he heaped a bunch of sh*t on me too!)
Being around Rat and his dad is a blast!
Rat's brother cost me a lot of money, helped get to know a lot of good guys, and have a
whole lot of fun.  Rat's brother is THE authority on home built AKs. He's done a lot for many shooters and WE all should appreciate that.
Fun like we have here is all in good nature and keeps me occupied getting over shoulder surgeries, knee problems, etc.
Rat, thanks for all the fun and laughs you've given me. But remember, ACman is your make believe daddy!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top