[#1]

Pics dont bother me,

But having them do fly bys` do.......
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 3:52:47 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Pics dont bother me,

May the meanest, biggest, nastiest wasp in Oklahoma fly up your nose!
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 11:42:52 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Pics dont bother me,

May the meanest, biggest, nastiest wasp in Oklahoma fly up your nose!

Ummmmmmm no thanks......
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 2:06:59 PM EDT
[#4]
yeah, I don't see how anyone can be afraid of pics, but your right about them strafing, had a bunch of them get after me  cause I was shooting them with a BB gun and a star trek disc gun, got lit up good for that.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 2:53:25 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
yeah, I don't see how anyone can be afraid of pics, but your right about them strafing, had a bunch of them get after me  cause I was shooting them with a BB gun and a star trek disc gun, got lit up good for that.

Well, in summer time Old Bud sits in his yard with a cold beer and bug spray from the co-op, snipes them out of the air.  Also ticks in the yard he sees!
Last time I saw him do that, we had sat down outside, ate the heart of a warm watermelon, popped two beers, and he started shootin'. Everytime he hit one, he says "Got that SOB!" And he hit a lot of them!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top