Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/12/2006 3:25:08 AM EDT
It took me a minute to get it, but damn, thats good......  
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 4:59:19 AM EDT
[#1]
was it the 5 year old indian kid showing his "war face" while holding the AK, or the DOHS-Dept. of Homeland Security that gave it away?
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 5:00:38 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
was it the 5 year old showing his "war face" while holding the AK, or the DOHS-Dept. of Homeland Security that gave it away?

I had to think about the DOHS, but when I added that to the 1492, I about fell out of my chair laughing.....

Link Posted: 2/12/2006 5:03:28 AM EDT
[#3]
only history buffs catch it the first time, everyone else comes around eventually.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 5:43:39 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
only history buffs catch it the first time, everyone else comes around eventually.

i dont know what the 1492 is but i instantly knew you were refering to injuns as the origanal dohs
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 6:47:47 AM EDT
[#5]
its when columbus discovered the Americas in 1492, the neighborhoods went to shit after that.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 7:42:41 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
its when columbus discovered the Americas in 1492, the neighborhoods went to shit after that.
That's exactly what my wife says!
Her dad is a little more outspoken when it comes to his injun heritage. The only time I ever got him mad is when I said something about the Kaw (Kanza) tribe being cannibalistic with their enemies. He got REAL pissed off and I haven't talked injun stuff around him again. He used to be Democrat unitl I pointed out his great uncle, Charles Curtis, Vice-President of the United States, was a Republican. He changed his party affliation right after that!
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 6:07:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Speakin of Indians n stuff...have ya'll watched the movie "The Mountain Men"?? It a good one!!
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 6:47:46 PM EDT
[#8]
is it the one with chuck heston and brian kieth?, I'm still hung up on john wayne killing more indians than smallpox, speaking of good indian movies, I watched Last of the Mohicans the other day, DD Lewis version, now thats a good movie, and I was just watching jerimiah johnson earlier this evening.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top