Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/7/2006 7:14:41 AM EDT
This explains why some may consider them perverse!

Link Posted: 2/7/2006 7:25:11 AM EDT
[#1]
guess who? ACman or Rat .
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 8:36:17 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
guess who? ACman or Rat . i5.photobucket.com/albums/y181/Sar-1Berdan/untitledaaaa.jpg

that looks like me back when I used to eat alot of fish heads and rice.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 12:11:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Kids got AC's build,, gotta be his kid! hahagahaha
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 2:21:51 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
guess who? ACman or Rat . i5.photobucket.com/albums/y181/Sar-1Berdan/untitledaaaa.jpg

I swear i thought of you as soon as I saw that......

Rat you can take all the shots at me you want but don't bring the kids into it or you'll look like the
red boxer bot next time I see you you little shit  

Link Posted: 2/8/2006 7:32:24 AM EDT
[#5]
if the above picture is AC then this has to be rat
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 7:46:26 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
i5.photobucket.com/albums/y181/Sar-1Berdan/untitledaaaa.jpg

I swear i thought of you as soon as I saw that......

that pic got me looking back through my photo album, kinda looks like the result of when I was running around with this asian chick.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 8:32:07 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted: Rat you can take all the shots at me you want but don't bring the kids into it or you'll look like the

I didn't post that! I was sleeping yesterday at the time that was posted. I was playing games online with a buddy from work....drinking.....went to bed/ passed out around 2:30pm or so. It wasn't me!
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 9:06:23 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted: Rat you can take all the shots at me you want but don't bring the kids into it or you'll look like the

I didn't post that! I was sleeping yesterday at the time that was posted. I was playing games online with a buddy from work....drinking.....went to bed/ passed out around 2:30pm or so. It wasn't me!

We have a dilemna! Either someone has Rat's password or Rat is sleep walking to the computer!
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 9:47:09 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

We have a dilemna! Either someone has Rat's password or Rat is sleep walking to the computer!

I don't think one can sleep walk when passed out.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 2:39:23 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Or he drank to much liquid backbone and can't remember what he did  
I didn't post that........
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 2:55:47 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

hey Rat, thats why its called sleepwalking, you don't know that your up walking around. Have you been waking up tired, like you didn't get any rest?
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 1:37:19 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

hey Rat, thats why its called sleepwalking, you don't know that your up walking around. Have you been waking up tired, like you didn't get any rest?

No, I'm refreshed/ still buzzing (if i've been drinkin) when I wake up.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 2:25:10 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Is this you asleep, Rat?

Link Posted: 2/9/2006 3:40:25 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Is this you asleep, Rat?

i8.photobucket.com/albums/a22/danc46/RatAsleep.jpg

can't be thats a beagle.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 4:32:01 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

can't be thats a beagle.

Right again, Brother L. That beagle looked too damn intelligent to be Rat anwyay!

Brother L, will Rat reply to my post something like this -

You old gimp legged broken shouldered 4 eyed geezer can't tell a beagle from a knothole in a wood fence?
Brother L, should I answer him something like this - I 've never been intimate with dogs and knot holes before, Rat!
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 5:21:42 PM EDT
[#16]
something like that
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top