Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/2/2006 6:14:23 PM EDT
I flew a group of guys from Devon Energy to Boise City, then to Elkhart Kansas, then to Pampa Texas, then back to WIley Post. I logged 6 hours today. It's amazing how much of nothing there is out towards Boise City. I could see the mountains from there.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 7:28:53 PM EDT
[#1]
thats bout all we have in the state anymore, nothin.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 7:29:15 PM EDT
[#2]
did you see my house and the big flashing light just west of it?
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 8:24:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Glad you made it back safe & sound. Since you were a pilot in Alaska is it true about the top three things that kill young pilots in Alaska -is weather, weather, and weather?

Link Posted: 2/3/2006 1:33:52 AM EDT
[#4]
I don't think its the weather that kills them, its more than likely that sudden stop when they hit something at a high rate of speed.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 11:06:44 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I don't think its the weather that kills them, its more than likely that sudden stop when they hit something at a high rate of speed.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top