Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/26/2006 4:45:38 PM EDT
How do the R. K gun shows compare to Claude Halls?

Dollar off coupon
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 5:08:46 PM EDT
[#1]
I went to a couple of each in 2005.  I didn't notice much difference in either of them.

If you like beanie babies, nazi memorbilia, and $750 used Glocks then you're gonna love the show.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 5:24:40 PM EDT
[#2]
No, I was hoping it would be better. Last Claude Hall I went to, I made the rounds in 15 minutes and was out the door.  
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 2:31:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Are you looking for a certain item or just wanting to window shop?

Even though they have tons of junk and often have several empty tables, it might be the right place to find what you are looking for.  Lot's of times you can make a deal with another consumer who is there shopping.  
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 4:12:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Nothing in paticular. Just have a case of the BRD and thought I might find a cure there... Well know of any RRA dealers in OKC??
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 2:36:22 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Nothing in paticular. Just have a case of the BRD and thought I might find a cure there... Well know of any RRA dealers in OKC??

I have seen decent deals on black rifles at the okc show, but it's a crap shoot on what you'll find on your visit.

If you want RRA in the OKC area, checkout R and G Firearms.  I've bought 2 guns off Gary last year and couldn't be happier with his service.  They are in the tri-city area so it's about 10 minutes south of OKC off  I-44 westbound.

They run a small operation and don't have a huge inventory, but they are local and good guys there.  I would recommend supporting them if you can.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 4:59:03 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

There is no cure. And check out www.JTACsupply.com he's an Okie with some good stuff!
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 5:11:35 AM EDT
[#7]
Thanks! I will check them out.  
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 6:04:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Anyone go?
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 7:45:11 PM EDT
[#9]
My son Matt went, just for the hell of it. To quote him "It was piss-poor, Dad!"
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 5:29:10 AM EDT
[#10]
I went to that was here Jan 7-8 and whipped out my good ole Gov I.D. and got a free 2006 VIP membership so I get to go to any of thier guns shows for free. they'll be here again March 25-26. And from what I saw.....its definately better than Claudes shows.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 5:41:03 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I went to that was here Jan 7-8 and whipped out my good ole Gov I.D. and got a free 2006 VIP membership so I get to go to any of thier guns shows for free. they'll be here again March 25-26. And from what I saw.....its definately better than Claudes shows.

My Birthday weekend.....  what you gonna buy me if I go to the show?
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 5:43:38 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well, I'm willin to bet there are still Beanie Babie vendors out there...I'll buy ya one of those, if you promise to shoot it at our next get together!
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 5:45:12 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well, I'm willin to bet there are still Beanie Babie vendors out there...I'll buy ya one of those, if you promise to shoot it at our next get together!

Can I use my CAN....
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 6:10:21 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Can I use my CAN....

Yer only sayin that cause I'm gonna be joining you in like 18 months or so with my own can (cause I've heard these things take a long time to go through n stuff....hopefully my Gov't background stuff will help me get it super quick!!!!)

YOU ASS!! and Yes you can.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 6:20:55 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Yer only sayin that cause I'm gonna be joining you in like 18 months or so with my own can (cause I've heard these things take a long time to go through n stuff....hopefully my Gov't background stuff will help me get it super quick!!!!)

Once you get all the stuff sent in, 4 months tops.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 6:30:07 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Once you get all the stuff sent in, 4 months tops.

Damn, I need to get it goin then ASAP!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top