Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/25/2006 8:27:15 AM EDT
The bottom one is my Bushmaster XM15 A3 16in HBAR.  

The top one is my current project which isn't complete yet.  I just pieced it together to look complete for the picture.  All the parts are here, just waiting for a good opportunity to put it together. CMT A3 upper w/Bushmaster 14.5in M4 barrel.

A buddy (who has the proper tools and knowledge) is going to help me install the barrel, but has been sick for the last few days.  Hopefully he will be on the up and up soon so I can get this finished and take it for a test spin.

Link Posted: 1/25/2006 8:33:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Looking good!
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 2:45:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Nice Pair
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 3:24:06 PM EDT
[#3]
If I had a dollar every time I said that.......
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 7:01:32 PM EDT
[#4]
I like your newest acquistion. I have a Bushy with the 14.5in M4 barrel and it can sure blast your ears if you ever shoot it without hearing protection. I'd like to get another for mine maybe a 18" or 20" A4 upper.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 5:30:33 AM EDT
[#5]
The top pictured rifle ya got there.....good lookin carry handle and buttstock ya have on it.....I hope you didn't rip off the sucker you gottem from too bad. And I hope you've gotten it together by now and have shot the darn thing! And if so, lets see some range pics dad gummit!!
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 5:35:22 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted: I'd like to get another for mine maybe a 18" or 20" A4 upper.

I have an almost complete (minus buttstock DrBaker) lower in my safe right now and I'm seriously considering one of them 18" midlength gas systems for it. Or heck, I might even see about one of them piston uppers for my next build. Then I wouldn't feel so bad about 6 months after shooting before I got around to cleaning it because of my busy busy (eyeroll) lifestyle.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 5:56:28 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
The top pictured rifle ya got there.....good lookin carry handle and buttstock ya have on it.....I hope you didn't rip off the sucker you gottem from too bad. And I hope you've gotten it together by now and have shot the darn thing! And if so, lets see some range pics dad gummit!!

I thought you might like that.    Let's not  even talk about the sucker I bought them from.

I have not shot it yet.  I think I'm going to order an armorers wrench and upper vise block later today.  I should be shooting it next weekend.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 6:05:05 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I thought you might like that.    Let's not  even talk about the sucker I bought them from.

I have not shot it yet.  I think I'm going to order an armorers wrench and upper vise block later today.  I should be shooting it next weekend.

HEY! That sucker you gottem from is a heckofa dude! He's not yer run of the mill sucka aight! And damnit man, put that thing together already and shoot it! Yer makin me wanna go shoot mine and come back and tell ya how sweet it was....just to rub it in!! hahahaha
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 6:20:49 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

HEY! That sucker you gottem from is a heckofa dude! He's not yer run of the mill sucka aight! And damnit man, put that thing together already and shoot it! Yer makin me wanna go shoot mine and come back and tell ya how sweet it was....just to rub it in!! hahahaha

I'm about to go nuts with anticipation.  I guess I'll shoot my other one while I wait for my tools to arrive.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 8:28:08 AM EDT
[#10]
Looking good there Dr Baker.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 6:07:06 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Looking good there Dr Baker.

Are you talking about the AR or Dr. Baker?
Damn, Rat is having one hell of a bad influence on you guys!
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 8:16:59 PM EDT
[#12]
No more posting AR build pictures is allowed untill further notice........... I have to many other irons in the fire and it makes me want to get back on my 2 projects that are only half done..... not to mention the one that I still need good glass for

I hate being poor
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 9:39:09 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
No more posting AR build pictures is allowed untill further notice........... I have to many other irons in the fire and it makes me want to get back on my 2 projects that are only half done..... not to mention the one that I still need good glass for

I hate being poor

Hmm, do you have of those "half done projects" you need to sell so you can finish the other?
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 1:06:47 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
No more posting AR build pictures is allowed untill further notice...........
I hate being poor

yeah, while I'd like to build another AR someday, I'm still caught up with the AK thing, I just ordered another kit earlier this week, for what it cost me to build a base model AR, I can build three AKs to beat the shit outta, but I am thinking my next ARs going to be a HB freefloat stainless 1/8 24" varmit A4 type deal, ameetec lower with a jp enterprises 1 1/2lb trigger,  and wear a loopy 14x scope in a one piece mount.

MLW>"<
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 8:49:22 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I hate being poor

Hmm, do you have of those "half done projects" you need to sell so you can finish the other?

Let me do some checking if your serious drop me a line
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 3:59:42 PM EDT
[#16]
looking good Dr.....................

that lower kinda looks familiar
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 4:39:36 PM EDT
[#17]
Very nice!
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 5:10:15 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
looking good Dr.....................

that lower kinda looks familiar

Yeah, it's slowly draining my wallet, but it's worth it.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 6:46:44 PM EDT
[#19]
Things took a wild turn today.  I started ordering all kinds of junk that I don't need.

I'll be watching for the mail man to drop off goodies from RRA, A.R.M.S. , VLTOR, and others.

Check back in a few days for pics of the new creation.  
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 6:55:32 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Things took a wild turn today.  I started ordering all kinds of junk that I don't need.

I'll be watching for the mail man to drop off goodies from RRA, A.R.M.S. , VLTOR, and others.

If you got an AMS SIRS....well....you might be bigger than me but I wanna chance to whoop ya! hahaha
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 3:19:41 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If you got an AMS SIRS....well....you might be bigger than me but I wanna chance to whoop ya! hahaha

I got something better...      Bring it on. I got my mouse trap ready.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 4:32:58 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I got something better...      Bring it on. I got my mouse trap ready.

ass!
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 4:34:30 AM EDT
[#23]
mouse trap would only catch his paw, you need a #2 victor Rat trap.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top