Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/18/2006 12:31:56 AM EDT
Micheal fortier will be set free friday. I doubt this piece of shit ever comes to Oklahoma.  

Michael Fortier walks
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 1:34:55 AM EDT
[#1]
well I'm sure the alphabet club will always keep an eye on this guy, and I'm certain if you posted this in the religion forum there'd be a few that would post "forgive and forget" type bullshit, kinda like the juriors did in macalester with nickols, can't understand the liberal thinking that seems to be prevelent among most people these days, I guess theres only a few of us that still believe in blood for blood.

not to get OT or hijack your thread, but take this little girl Kelsy Briggs that was killed last year, she was totured and abused all her life till she was finally beaten death, the state, DHS and courts knew it all the long, her grandparents did everything in their power that was legal to save her and she was ordered back to her mothers care by the courts, where she was finally killed, now I don't know anymore of the case but what I see on the news, but her mother had to know what was happening and did nothing to save her, and that makes the mother just as guilty as the motherfucker that killed her, but both the sonsofbitches are walking around free to do as they please, now only the mothers husband has been charged, but that don't mean he'll get the death penalty, what will probably happen is the DA will offer him a plea agreement of LWOP in exchange for his testomony of the events and to also name the mother as an accomplice, which some softhearted fucker on the jury won't be able to find her guilty for somesuch bullshit reason, and she'll go scott free, reguardless of the outcome of all of it the baby will not get the justice she deserves, and knowing that breaks my heart and pisses me off even more.

now I don't know how many of ya'll have young children that live with their mothers, but I do, and everyday when I wake and before I sleep, I pray to God that they are safe and that their mothers are protecting them from any harm, cause I know if anything did, then I couldn't rely on our justice system to do what was neccessary, and in any case, whatever was done wouldn't be of much comfort since the damage would have already been done.

MLW>"<
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 4:59:03 AM EDT
[#2]
It sets me off when I hear about Kelsy. The damn bureaucrats sitting on their asses being paid to prevent that from happening, not doing their jobs........
I remember as a young child in miiltary housing some isimilar incidents happening next door. My father and two other NCOs intervened and the sailor got the beating of his life. Bad enough to be hospitalizied. Of course an investigation happened but nothing came off it. When the sailor returned home from the hospital, he "slipped" one day and had to go back.
Those type things don't happen nowadays. I've intervened on a soccer field one day for a parent being abusive to an 8 yo. He got my drift when I told him what I would do if I ever saw that child bruised. It caught me a lot of flack from other people but I didn't and still don't give a damn.

My personal opinion is some government employees should have criminal negligence charges filed against them.
The DHS is now hiring 90+ Child Welfare Agents across the state. Hopeuflly it will change things but the damn worthless a**holes in charge will still be there and not suffer from their responsibilitiie in Kelsey's tragedy.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 8:29:29 AM EDT
[#3]
I agree about this kelsey girl; you know what pisses me off even morte? -that if this wasnt about a pretty blong haired girl, we have never heard about it.
This shit happens here every week.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 10:21:36 AM EDT
[#4]
The local DHS here is infamous for their screw ups, I have lots of stories that I can tell from my days as a Deputy Sheriff.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top