Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/17/2006 5:23:00 AM EDT
I don't know if this is a doctored pic or not but....here it is..... www.trapshooters.com/cfpages/thread.cfm?threadid=80148&messages=15
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 6:57:28 AM EDT
[#1]
1shott is probably having a heart attack over that one! But it ain't real, it's a doctored pic, I can alomst guarentee!
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 1:48:08 PM EDT
[#2]
I have seen it, I beleive it is a genuine pic.

One thing for sure, I would hate to have to drag that beast out or load it on to my Grizzly..
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 2:15:04 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I have seen it, I beleive it is a genuine pic.

One thing for sure, I would hate to have to drag that beast out or load it on to my Grizzly..

Drag n load nothin! I'm thinkin them there antlers would make a good place to tie a rope or whatever to! hahahaha
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 3:13:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Matt says they have that picture at BassPro. Says it is the real thing -  a 400 lb Nebraska corn fed buck! My bad!
Shooting a damn big deer like that will whip your ass trying to get it out unless you have wheels under it. We drug out a 5x5 elk I killed in Colorado with a four wheeler. But we were damned lucky, we drug it across snow!  The cow was a little easier, but not much! Plus we were susceptible to being fined for having a vehicle in that area.
I gave up shooting anything over 140 lbs field dressed after that!
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 4:23:32 PM EDT
[#5]
thats the same pic thats posted in the general hunting section, think it said it was shot in nebraska, not texas.

MLW>"<
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 9:07:36 PM EDT
[#6]
wow
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top