Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/12/2006 2:19:13 PM EDT
Big fire near Ratliff City.

High winds, high temps and low humidity....

I really wish it would rain...
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 3:30:55 PM EDT
[#1]
burnt south of anadarko also. friend lost horse barn and almost the house.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 3:41:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Got in at 0100 this morning we lost about 250 acres and 200 round bales of hay just west of Lula. Fortuantly no structures that I know of.  We were battling 35 mph winds with gust to 50.  There was another one just east of the county barn on Highway 1 about the same time.  I think a structure might have been envolved there not sure I had my own problems to think about.  Made for a long night.

Phil
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 12:45:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Last week it just missed my family in northern creek county.   This whole state is going to burn up if we don't get some rain.  That sucks about the hay.........I know how expensive that is.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top