Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/8/2006 6:13:33 AM EDT
any of ya'll seen Rat shoot, then you know how fast he can pull a trigger, but check this dude out, he's down right sick with a 8 shot S&W revolver fast fingers.

MLW>"<
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 8:58:52 AM EDT
[#1]
I'd like to see him do that with my KelTec.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 12:30:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Jerry Miculek can do some amazing things with revolvers!  Watching him shoot is just astounding, he is fast and accurate.

www.bang-inc.com/
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 3:58:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Not bad but whats he shootin? A double action 32 or somethin along them lines. Ndenway, I'd like to see him do that with our 41 magnum single actions. Then I'd be impressed.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 5:31:07 PM EDT
[#4]
don't know what model of smith it is, but its an 8 shot .357 mag, shooting reduced loads, don't think he coulda pulled it off with full up magnums.

MLW>"<
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 8:34:15 PM EDT
[#5]
He shoots 357's, I don't know what loads he uses, but they are definitely reduced.  Some of his pistols are modified to use full moon clips, that's how he does those lightning fast reloads.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 4:56:06 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
don't know what model of smith it is, but its an 8 shot .357 mag, shooting reduced loads, don't think he coulda pulled it off with full up magnums.

MLW>"<

Okay, I was close, a 357 with light loads. He's fast but he needs to buck up from the little light loaded 357 to a 41 or 44 mag single action to really impress people. Or heck, one of them 454 Cassull hand cannons!
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 5:38:22 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

MLW>"<

It's a  Performance Center 627 8 shot in 38 spl/.357 mag for the 8 shot records and a 625 in .45 ACP for the 6 reload 6 (12 shots on paper) record.  

I have shot with Jerry and will tell you that he could get the shots off with full-house loads, but with average splits of 0.1428 secs, keeping them on paper is the issue.  The muzzle rise is the limitation, not the ability to operate the gun at those speeds.  

His real talent lies not in these kinds of side-show stunts that impress the general public, but in his ability to dominate Revolver Action Pistol shooting world-wide.  That means shooting 18 stages (350+ rounds) over the course of three days in all kinds of weather with distractions like camera crews, fans, and young Lions circling at the same time.

If you'd like to show him up, step up and Git Some!  http://www.uspsa.org/

I personally am quite satisfied that I shot 61% of his score at last year's Nationals.  If you're ready to get in the game just hollar and I'll be your personal guide to USPSA shooting in Oklahoma.  

Link Posted: 1/9/2006 6:54:35 AM EDT
[#8]
Geez, I've been doing something wrong all these years!   It usually takes me only one shot to do what I want to do with a gun!
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 6:57:55 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted: If you're ready to get in the game just hollar and I'll be your personal guide to USPSA shooting in Oklahoma.  

Not me, heck I barely have time for work because I'm chasin tail all the time, much less time for competitions.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 7:05:11 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Geez, I've been doing something wrong all these years!  hot

Sounds like you don't like to shoot very much.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 7:07:22 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted: If you're ready to get in the game just hollar and I'll be your personal guide to USPSA shooting in Oklahoma.  

hr

Not me, heck I barely have time for work because I'm chasin tail all the time, much less time for competitions. hr

I certainly wouldn't be much help with that...
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 2:39:08 PM EDT
[#12]
Jerry's the best,bar none!
He ain't to shabby with a semi-auto either. ;)

It will be great to shoot with him at IDPA Nationals this year.
anyone else going?
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 6:39:51 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

anyone else going?

Do you get a thrill dropping names or being associated with one of the "big boys"?
If you're not a suck ass wannabe, I apologize before hand!
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 6:41:41 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Not me, heck I barely have time for work because I'm chasin tail all the time, much less time for competitions.

What are you going to do when you catch some, Rat?
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 6:43:35 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What are you going to do when you catch some, Rat?

Poke around on it some....
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 3:10:58 PM EDT
[#16]

Can you tell me of anyplace in the southern part of the state???????
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 3:19:17 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

anyone else going?

Do you get a thrill dropping names or being associated with one of the "big boys"?

Damn Danc you don't miss a chance to  the guy ...........................you never know he may
share your bigfoot fantasies
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 3:31:44 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

anyone else going?

If you're not a suck ass wannabe, I apologize before hand! hr

LOL!
I'm not associated with anyone that I know of.
Apology accepted.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 5:37:26 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
LOL!
I'm not associated with anyone that I know of.
Apology accepted.

Well, we never would have guessed the way you dropped his name and made the association of "shooting with him"!
Sure sounded like a case of "wannabe" to me!
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 2:13:17 AM EDT
[#20]
Nothing wrong with wanting to be *that* good. ;)

Are you going to the nationals this year?
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 4:23:37 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

anyone else going?

I thought it was established long ago that he is the BIGGEST suck ass wannabe in the Tulsa metro area.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 4:25:20 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

hr

Yeah Man!  Stevens County Rifle And Pistol (SCRAP) club has matches.  There are also a couple just South of the river depending on how far South you are in the state.

Go here for a map and other info:  http://www.bentworks.com/oksection/

Link Posted: 1/11/2006 11:30:33 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

I thought it was established long ago that he is the BIGGEST suck ass wannabe in the Tulsa metro area.

Well, I would have mentioned that earlier but you know everyone can change. Do you think he is a fib-teller too? Or speaking more plainly, he lies a lot?
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 11:32:31 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

ACman, they may not allow Taurus pistols and Wolf ammo on their range! Check before you go!

Link Posted: 1/11/2006 3:46:29 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah Man!  Stevens County Rifle And Pistol (SCRAP) club has matches.  There are also a couple just South of the river depending on how far South you are in the state.

thats about 3 hrs acording to mapquest Im in colbert ....just south of durant

danc46

ACman, they may not allow Taurus pistols and Wolf ammo on their range! Check before you go!

Hey bitch if you knew who I've shot ........you'd be more careful how you talked to me
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 4:36:51 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

danc46

Hey bitch if you knew who I've shot ........you'd be more careful how you talked to me

You're right, I don't know! Let me ask, who have you shot in the *ss? (Please don't say Rat!)
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 5:09:20 PM EDT
[#27]

thats about 3 hrsh

Well, um, Colbert is 2-3 hours from just about everywhere isn't it?  here
But chew in da sticks boy, you gotta be prepared to drive awhile to get to civilization.  
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 6:27:51 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Well, um, Colbert is 2-3 hours from just about everywhere isn't it?  

There's a club in Burkburnett and Texarkana and Waco and etc....

But chew in da sticks boy, you gotta be prepared to drive awhile to get to civilization.  

I know but I like it in the sticks i fit in round hear

I'm gona have to check around I think anything around dallas would be closer
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 6:29:49 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

danc46

You're right, I don't know! Let me ask, who have you shot in the *ss? (Please don't say Rat!)

cant tell you cause then i'd have to kill you and that's a COC violation
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 6:52:10 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

pffffft.......thats what she said.

I've been accused of shootin some people the .
and I've shot the shit on occasion.
and I've even given a few shots to the eye, nose, lips and ass.

but remember this kids,
you can tune a radio.
and you can tune a car.
and you can even tune a girls guitar.
but you can't tune a fish.

and this is ya'll lesson for the day, don't shoot anyone that'll talk later and don't be tryin to tune fishes.

Oh and theres no name droppin, ass kissin or tune afishin allowed.

MLW>"<
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 7:03:46 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

cant tell you cause then i'd have to kill you and that's a COC violation

Whoo! Came close, didn't I???!!!???!?

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top