Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/5/2006 2:25:57 PM EDT
Okies, the ban now includes NO CAMPFIRES, NO GRILLING.

Lets hope we get some rain soon.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 2:57:35 PM EDT
[#1]
no grilling even on you back patio?  What about gas grills?  I see them haveing a hard time with the grilling.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 3:10:47 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
no grilling even on you back patio?  What about gas grills?  I see them haveing a hard time with the grilling.

Nothing at all allowed from my understanding, NO OUTSIDE FLAMES.

Link Posted: 1/6/2006 4:43:08 AM EDT
[#3]
That is correct. No outside flames at all. I hear that includes outdoor welding as well. I've run on more than one grass fire started by someone welding on a fence. You'd think the hillbillies would be smart enough to have a pressurized water fire extinguisher handy. A person can get one used 2.5 gallon one for about $10 and they work great for those types of fires. Put a little dish soap in them to act as a surfactant and you can add to the effectiveness of the device.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 7:46:16 AM EDT
[#4]
guess I need to stay outta the woods after I eat mexican food and drink tecate, after that hot stuff I've been known to shit fire and piss matches.

MLW>"<

Link Posted: 1/6/2006 12:43:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Gass grills are ok, welding with certain restrictions are ok.  NO charcoal/wood fired grills, campfires etc.

Here is a link to the latest regulations.  It's a .pdf file.

www.state.ok.us/~okag/redflag/BanGuidelines.pdf
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top