Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/5/2006 12:07:41 PM EDT
Recently a UFO was caught in the act of attacking an armored personnel carrier at the 45th Division Museum in OKC, the UFO was caught in this rare photo!  

I don't have the slightest idea what happened in this photo, it's not a bird or a bug, it's a new one on me!
More photos:
www.pbase.com/wingman26/45th_infantry_division_museum
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 1:10:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Must have a cloaking device cause I don't see it.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 4:00:48 PM EDT
[#2]
thought I seen something there in the right hand corner of the pic, but upon closer examination it turned out to be a booger that must have flew outta my nose when I sneezed just before the screen loaded.

MLW>"<
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 8:03:49 PM EDT
[#3]
It's a slow day when you have to explain things!

Look at the center of the picture, there is a very dark APC, just under the turret, there is something between the APC and the camera, I don't have the slightest idea what it is, and since it is unidentified, and appears to be flying, ergo UFO!
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 9:37:32 PM EDT
[#4]
probably a spider web that flew by or lint on the lens.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 4:35:59 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
It's a slow day when you have to explain things!

Look at the center of the picture, there is a very dark APC, just under the turret, there is something between the APC and the camera, I don't have the slightest idea what it is, and since it is unidentified, and appears to be flying, ergo UFO!

Reflection of a mirror on a passing car....??
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 7:00:32 AM EDT
[#6]
That was one of my "areas" when I worked for the OKARNG. That point of light on the APC is the sun's rays being focused on the APC through one of the lense of a street light on the premises.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 7:33:55 AM EDT
[#7]
I looked at it again, and the boogers still there.

MLW>"<
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 11:08:49 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
That was one of my "areas" when I worked for the OKARNG. That point of light on the APC is the sun's rays being focused on the APC through one of the lense of a street light on the premises.

You worked there?  I was an MP and had to stand "guard" there during a change of command ceremonies.  Sorry for the thread hijack.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 12:36:11 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You worked there?  I was an MP and had to stand "guard" there during a change of command ceremonies.  Sorry for the thread hijack.

Okie, I worked at the OMD HQ for a brief period - 5 months, Directorate of Engineering. I really don't have much good to say about the OMD brass, I got treated like sh*t, both federal and state. The day I left I was asked to attend a meeting between the Lexington AASF commander and the State Aviation Officer about facility problems at Lexington. I deferred the meeting to the Directorate of Engineering.
Believe me, they have no clue about what it takes to maintain or construct faciities, either for military, commercial, industrial, or residential use. But they make a damn good salary while spending lots of our tax dollars. And furthering their careers, not doing the job they were hired to do. They could care less about the sh*tty facilities the troops have to work in.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top