Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/3/2006 12:17:01 PM EDT
This thread is not for your favorite guns, or the most expensive, but rather the ones that you actually take to the range to fire, and the ones you put the most ammo through.

The one I shoot most often is my Marlin .22, tube fed bolt action scoped rifle. It's fun to plink with, I can afford to shoot it all day. It has very little (none) recoil, so I don't have to worry about my bum shoulder, and if the kids want to shoot, too, I don't have to bring an extra gun for them.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 12:32:34 PM EDT
[#1]
gotta be my ruger 22/45 pistol, for rifle its an AR, but since I blew my ammo budgit for next year getting back on family med. last week, it'll be the 10/22 I just bought myself for christmas.

MLW>"<

Link Posted: 1/3/2006 2:08:14 PM EDT
[#2]
An AK I built with a folding stock is constantly in my truck. I've picked it up going out of the garage more times lately than I can think of. Lots of WOLF ammo have been put through it by friends and acquaintenances. It seems to have brought my rifle shooting back up to a pretty high standard as far as accuracy. We shot a RRA M4 two months or so ago while halfway loaded. It wasn't much fun to shoot - we were hitting almost every time we pulled the trigger - at 200 yds.
The AK is a little more of a challenge but it does OK!
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 5:39:06 PM EDT
[#3]
blanks, er I mean my AK has been shot the most rounds.  But as far as range trips and useage goes my XD357 and AR with acog make pretty much every trip.   I have a feeling my p22 will be takeing alot of action away from some of the others in the future.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 6:06:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Haven't had much time to shoot lately, but I would have to say:

Pistol: Star PD .45

Rifle: AR, M4gery or .308 Savage Tac. Acu-trigger 20"BBL

Shotgun: One of my Custom 870's

Link Posted: 1/3/2006 6:15:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Almost everytime I go to the range my trusty SAM-7 comes with me.

Link Posted: 1/3/2006 8:17:52 PM EDT
[#6]
A ruger 10/22, it's quiet enough to get away with shooting in my yard.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:34:14 PM EDT
[#7]
ar 15 with 22 kit
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 4:13:31 AM EDT
[#8]
AR or AK for a rifle and my 41 magnum for a pistol. I would like to shoot my 30.06 more but the longest range I got to is Lexington, the rifle range is only about 110 yards if I remember the range finder correctly.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:18:14 AM EDT
[#9]
Rat, this spring, I'll take you out to the OKC Gun Club and you can try some long range shooting.
I'm going to break out my reloading gear and set back up for 308 and maybe 223. I'm hoping to get the left knee replaced in April so May and June will be good times to go!
I'm going to get back into some 500 meter shooting at silhouettes for grins and giggles. It's lots of fun to hear that gong sound!
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:47:17 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 2:19:01 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Rat, this spring, I'll take you out to the OKC Gun Club and you can try some long range shooting.
I'm going to break out my reloading gear and set back up for 308 and maybe 223. I'm hoping to get the left knee replaced in April so May and June will be good times to go!
I'm going to get back into some 500 meter shooting at silhouettes for grins and giggles. It's lots of fun to hear that gong sound!

Sweet! I think that'd be pretty fun! Don't know if I can hit anything at 500 meters but I'll give it a try!
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 3:46:20 PM EDT
[#12]
Probably this buckmark is shot the most religously goes with me almost everyplace ........... why because I like it...............it was black but due to a lot of har use the finish looked ruffffffffff so I used it to test my moly resin on..........

rifle used to be my preban now unbaned colt national match ar.......

now probably my rra/dpms homebrew car4gery............I have a feeling thats about to change though
as soon as I get the sights dialed in tomorow  on my little girls rra/stag 4gery........that lightweight sucker is nothing to carry....... I guess I'll have to build her another one

Oh yea thats what the back of a rednecks truck looks like
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top