Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/2/2006 7:54:34 PM EDT
hey I took this test on the same site as Rat's general test:

nazi test

My results, and ya'll only thought I had problems, when really ya'll have as to how bad they really are.

Der Kommandant
Achtung! You are 30% brainwashworthy, 63% antitolerant, and 66% blindly patriotic  
Opportunistic, patriotic to a fault, and not so fond of people who aren't just like you, you are like a Nazi General. Back in Germany in the 1940's, you would have been at the top of the asshole list. Not for Nazism, necessarily, but for your own sick, twisted values. Then, out of superior intelligence (relative to other Nazis, that is), you would've climbed to the top.

Conclusion: you would have been a Nazi, and most likely would have served them well.

My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 33% on brainwashworthy

You scored higher than 92% on antitolerant

You scored higher than 86% on patriotic

MLW>"<

the brainwashability is the only thing that worries/surprises me,

as for being intolerant, yeah if I don't like someone or something, then I won't associate with it/them, its not that I'm predudice so to speak, cause I am, its that I dislike 99.9% of the people I meet as a whole, as to say if I like someone/something reguardless of race, religion or creed, then I'll like'm forever, if I don't, then I never will.

and lastly, patriotism... it's an idea to some, a belief to others, an idea can be changed and shaped to fit a time or situation, a belief on the other hand is set in stone, they each have their place in society, its just that when they become intertwined and manipulated that patriotism becomes dangerously blind.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 8:02:55 PM EDT
[#1]
The Expatriate
Achtung! You are 23% brainwashworthy, 22% antitolerant, and 38% blindly patriotic  
Congratulations! You are not susceptible to brainwashing, your values and cares extend beyond the borders of your own country, and your Blind Patriotism does not reach unhealthy levels. If you had been German in the 30s, you would've left the country.

One bad scenario -- as I hypothetically project you back in time -- is that you just wouldn't have cared one way or the other about Nazism. Maybe politics don't interest you enough. But the fact that you took this test means they probably do. I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt.

Did you know that many of the smartest Germans departed prior to the beginning of World War II, because they knew some evil shit was brewing? Brain Drain. Many of them were scientists. It is very possible you could have been one of them.

Conclusion: born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would not have been a Nazi.

My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 12% on brainwashworthy

You scored higher than 24% on antitolerant

You scored higher than 49% on patriotic

Link Posted: 1/3/2006 1:53:15 AM EDT
[#2]
WOW....didn't see this one coming......

ADOLF HITLER
Achtung! You are 53% brainwashworthy, 86% antitolerant, and 71% blindly patriotic  
You probably you lack the charisma and intelligence to be Hitler himself, but then again, who knows? You've got a few of the necessary traits, at least. You are crazy, nationalistic, and more proud of your background than you should be.

Right now I am breathing a big sigh of relief that you don't live in Germany in the 1930's, although I guess things couldn't have gone any worse than they did, even with your help. Maybe all this energy that you feel right now could be directed to an end less evil? Are you a Police Officer? Not in my town, I hope.

Sadly, you exceeded expectations on all 3 indicators.

Deutschland: Uber Alles!

You scored higher than 87% on brainwashworthy

You scored higher than 97% on antitolerant

You scored higher than 90% on patriotic

Link Posted: 1/3/2006 4:44:02 AM EDT
[#3]
The Resistance
Achtung! You are 30% brainwashworthy, 31% antitolerant, and 52% blindly patriotic
Welcome to the Resistance (Der Widerstand)! You believe in freedom, justice, equality, and your country, and you can't be converted to the the dark side.

Breakdown: your Blind Patriotism levels are borderline unhealthy, but you show such a love of people from everywhere and a natural resistance to brainwashing, you would probably focus your energy to fight the Fuehrer with furor, so to speak.

Conclusion: born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would have taken up ARMS against the oppressors. Or even your friends' oppressors. Congratulations!

Less than 5% of all test takers earn a spot in the Resistance!

You scored higher than 33% on brainwashworthy
    You scored higher than 54% on antitolerant
    You scored higher than 71% on patriotic
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 4:58:51 AM EDT
[#4]
In this animation, Mr. Smiley portrays thread value and quality.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 10:17:34 AM EDT
[#5]
So post something better, Mr. Smartguy.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:21:04 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Sister, he may be a little sensitive about being a "jack booted thug"!  The term Nazis are a bad connotation after all!
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:45:13 AM EDT
[#7]
Der Kommandant
Achtung! You are 7% brainwashworthy, 68% antitolerant, and 61% blindly patriotic
Opportunistic, patriotic to a fault, and not so fond of people who aren't just like you, you are like a Nazi General. Back in Germany in the 1940's, you would have been at the top of the asshole list. Not for Nazism, necessarily, but for your own sick, twisted values. Then, out of superior intelligence (relative to other Nazis, that is), you would've climbed to the top.

Conclusion: you would have been a Nazi, and most likely would have served them well.

You scored higher than 14% on brainwashworthy

You scored higher than 86% on antitolerant

You scored higher than 70% on patriotic
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 12:05:38 PM EDT
[#8]
just checked out Rat's score, damn!, I don't feel left out now, Rat.........................88
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 12:11:10 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sister, he may be a little sensitive about being a "jack booted thug"!  The term Nazis are a bad connotation after all!

Well, see, this is the second post he's made about this in as many weeks, but he hasn't actually done anything about it. I say, fix it or quit whining. If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem.

Hope this is taken as I intend it, instead of the way it sounds.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 3:17:14 PM EDT
[#10]
I know the answer to this without the test....................

2b vs. sister ................... your in trouble now how can you argue with a woman
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 4:03:48 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I know the answer to this without the test....................

now how can you argue with a woman

its easy when your on the net, you just say something then log off.

MLW>"<

besides this is just a gimmicky test, it doesn't take into full acount or asked detailed questions about/of your morals or beliefs, just mearly a generalization of your thoughts.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 5:55:59 PM EDT
[#12]
Achtung! You are 23% brainwashworthy, 68% antitolerant, and 61% blindly patriotic  

Link Posted: 1/3/2006 6:16:12 PM EDT
[#13]
Variations of opinion are always the reason for discussion. Just don't take it personal and insult someone who has a differing view!
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 6:20:49 PM EDT
[#14]
Sorry, guys. I've been more than a little pissey today due to lack of sleep and spending my evening with a pack of preadolescent girls. I'll try not to be such a bitch in the future, unless one of you piss me off.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 6:23:04 PM EDT
[#15]
Der Kommandant
Achtung! You are 38% brainwashworthy, 54% antitolerant, and 66% blindly patriotic  

You scored higher than 53% on brainwashworthy

You scored higher than 86% on antitolerant

You scored higher than 88% on patriotic

Link Posted: 1/3/2006 6:48:59 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Sorry, guys. I've been more than a little pissey today due to lack of sleep and spending my evening with a pack of preadolescent girls. I'll try not to be such a bitch in the future, unless one of you piss me off.

Only a girl would apologize that quick ...................................
................................................................................................................
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 8:17:24 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Only a girl would apologize that quick ...................................
................................................................................................................

gotta be, cause I don't even apologize for the shit I should, but then I wouldn't have said it if I didn't mean it.

MLW>"<
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 9:12:36 PM EDT
[#18]
Oh, don't get me wrong, I meant what I said. I was just apologizing for my crappy tone.

...on second thought...
Aw hell. I'm not sorry, not at all. Screw y'all. I'm goin' to bed.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 9:50:24 PM EDT
[#19]
HaHa

>"<MLW>"<
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:11:59 PM EDT
[#20]
The Resistance
Achtung! You are 38% brainwashworthy, 40% antitolerant, and 61% blindly patriotic
Conclusion: born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would have taken up ARMS against the oppressors. Or even your friends' oppressors. Congratulations!
Less than 5% of all test takers earn a spot in the Resistance.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:11:15 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
So post something better, Mr. Smartguy.

I would if I could but I can't so I won't. I broke down and took the test. Here are the results:

The Resistance
Achtung! You are 30% brainwashworthy, 40% antitolerant, and 42% blindly patriotic  
Welcome to the Resistance (Der Widerstand)! You believe in freedom, justice, equality, and your country, and you can't be converted to the the dark side.

Breakdown: your Blind Patriotism levels are borderline unhealthy, but you show such a love of people from everywhere and a natural resistance to brainwashing, you would probably focus your energy to fight the Fuehrer with furor, so to speak.

Link Posted: 1/5/2006 5:10:26 PM EDT
[#22]
The Resistance
Achtung! You are 38% brainwashworthy, 40% antitolerant, and 71% blindly patriotic  

You scored higher than 74% on antitolerant

You scored higher than 90% on patriotic

Link Posted: 1/6/2006 4:50:13 AM EDT
[#23]
Okay, so me, Nden, jronio, 1shott and ark-n-spark are the bad asses of this board. The rest of ya'll are pansies that either flee or are on the Resistance. Dan, you flee the country....are you really sure yer up for a Biggy hunt??  
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 7:41:54 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Okay, so me, Nden, jronio, 1shott and ark-n-spark are the bad asses of this board. The rest of ya'll are pansies that either flee or are on the Resistance. Dan, you flee the country....are you really sure yer up for a Biggy hunt??  

acman must be Gestopo and wants to remain undercover since he said he already knew what the outcome would be should he take the test.

Oh Rat, just because your score said you were hitler, don't be thinking your any kind of leader of this bunch, everybody knows that hitler was just a paper hanging politician that could give a motivational speach to a wanting country, its was his staff that gave him the propaganda he spouted off.

MLW>"<
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 3:46:01 PM EDT
[#25]
Der Kommandant
Achtung! You are 38% brainwashworthy, 50% antitolerant, and 47% blindly patriotic  

You scored higher than 91% on antitolerant

You scored higher than 66% on patriotic

Link Posted: 1/6/2006 4:04:29 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

acman must be Gestopo and wants to remain undercover since he said he already knew what the outcome would be should he take the test.

Oh Rat, just because your score said you were hitler, don't be thinking your any kind of leader of this bunch, everybody knows that hitler was just a paper hanging politician that could give a motivational speach to a wanting country, its was his staff that gave him the propaganda he spouted off.

MLW>"<

Link Posted: 1/6/2006 5:16:57 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

MLW>"<

Exactly, every great leader has a great supporting crew. Just think of yerself as my jockstrap, yer here for my support! hahahaha
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 6:02:13 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

MLW>"<

Exactly, every great leader has a great supporting crew. Just think of yerself as my jockstrap, yer here for my support! hahahaha

You might go back and read my profile, its said I was at the Top of the "asshole" list General and Not for Nazism neccessarily BUT FOR MY OWN SICK TWISTED VALUES, which means I woulda overthrown your skinny ass at some point in the near furture had you not commited suicide.

huh?, I just read what I wrote and it makes me sound like a hemmiroid, I guess I'm a pain in the ass too, why are hemmiroids called hemmiroids, their on your ass, so it would make sence to call them assteroids wouldn't it?

MLW>"<
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 1:20:07 PM EDT
[#29]
The Resistance
Achtung! You are 30% brainwashworthy, 36% antitolerant, and 66% blindly patriotic

free online dating free online dating
    You scored higher than 31% on brainwashworthy
    You scored higher than 60% on antitolerant
    You scored higher than 86% on patriotic
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top