Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/2/2006 4:14:39 PM EDT
State by State Sightings
Oklahoma
Date , Location,  Witness,  Incident
13 May 1849 S-W of Eagle (later Eagletown) One-Eye Bascomb Hunter-trapper saw 'strange critter' in swamps; description fits Bigfoot.
c.1915 SE of Wann Crum King Saw Bigfoot near house gate.
Spring 1926 Nr Goodwater Doctor Saw 'the thing' running across lane in the lights of his Model T Ford.
1926 Mountain Fork River 2 hunters Saw 'manbeast' which later killed their dog.
c.1956 About 13 miles from Wilberton Several Hairy, long-armed Bigfoot seen to walk by pond near house; and seen hanging over neighbor's fence. Writer's sister saw huge, hairy leg while berry-picking.
Nov. 1968 Between Oakwood & Canton Roger Boucher 'Gorilla-like' animal ran across road at night; other sightings during the winter.
1970 Talihina Several Saw Bigfoot.
July-Aug. 1974 Watova settlement nr Nowata Mrs. Margie Lee, Deputy Gilbert Gilmore & Deputy Buck Field Many sightings at the Lees' home over 2 weeks; Bigfoot uninjured when shot at by deputies.
Mid Sept. 1975 Nr Indianola Three people Had close sightings of Bigfoot.
Sept. & Oct. 1975 Nolde Several, including Kenneth Tosh, Marion Parret, Clifford Bentson, Gerald Bullock Many sightings of, and futile attempts to kill, Bigfoot.
1975 Nr mouth of Yashau Creek, Little River Hunter Saw long-armed, 8-ft Bigfoot with grayish-black hair which ran off when it became aware of witness.
Aug. 1977 Stilwell Brian Jones, two Ritchie boys Saw red eyes looking in at window; outside Jones met foul-smelling, 8-ft Bigfoot which lifted him off the ground. Dropped him and ran off when others appeared. They shot at Bigfoot, which threw rocks at them. There had been frequent sightings in previous 3 years.

Data from "Chronological List of Bigfoot Sightings (1818-1980)"
(The Bigfoot Casebook, Janet & Colin Bord, 1982, New York: Granada Publishing)

Link Posted: 1/2/2006 4:16:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Tulsa Tribune, Tulsa, Oklahoma
Woodsmen claim noisy Bigfoot stalks Oklahoma forest

By Ron Wolfe, November 13, 1989

IDABEL, Oklahoma. -- Down near Idabel, where the Little River borders the Ouachita National Forest, where the woods are thick, where the wild things are -- down there in the dark, people are reporting sightings of a large, smelly creature that seems to fit the description of the legendary Bigfoot.
Also known as Sasquatch, Yeti and the Noxie Monster, the existence of such a creature never has been confirmed, although people have reported seeing it in wooded areas across the country, especially in the Pacific Northwest. Now, McCurtain County residents report that it is making noise down their way -- and what a noise. Whatever it is produces a scream that Joe Atwood has trouble describing.

"It's just a real shrill scream," Mr. Atwood said. "It sounds kind of like a siren that's off-key." Mr. Atwood said the sound is enough to scare his coon dogs out of the woods.

"Whatever this is, they don't want anything to do with it," he said. And he said he agrees with the dogs' good sense. Mr. Atwood, a 52-year-old timber cutter and longtime coon hunter from Bokhoma, tells of two occasions when he might have seen the giant, ape-like creature that scared his dogs back to the truck.

"I don't know what it is," he said. "Something unusual . . . , something that doesn't belong out there." Mr. Atwood's account is one of several reported sightings in the past six months of "something unusual" in McCurtain County, in far southeastern Oklahoma.

McCurtain County Deputy Sheriff Kenny McKee said "probably a half-dozen or more people" have reported seeing an animal that fits the general description of Bigfoot.

"I wouldn't know why they would lie about it, or want to start a rumor," Mr. McKee said. "I was raised up in that area for 50 years," Mr. McKee said. In all that time, he said, he never saw a Bigfoot.

But the woods are deep enough to hide a mystery, and there are caves along the river. Mr. McKee said he is willing to concede that, "evidently, there is something down there, but I don't know what."

Mr. Atwood said the first time he saw the creature was about five years ago, and the second time was about six months ago. Both times, Mr. Atwood said, he was coon hunting at night, and he was able to shine a light on the animal that he saw from a distance of 50 to 75 yards before it lumbered away from him.

"He's a big animal, 7 or 8-feet tall . . . dark-colored, heavy-made . . . weighs 300 pounds or better," Mr. Atwood said. He said the stringy-haired animal "smells pretty raunchy; he needs a bath real bad."

Mr. Atwood said he thought it was odd that the animal's eyes didn't seem to reflect light. And when he tried to find tracks in the daytime, he couldn't. "Over the years, I've had people laugh at me 'cause I said I saw it," Mr. Atwood said.

Bigfoot stories date at least to the early 1900s in Oklahoma. Even earlier stories abound in the Pacific Northwest, but no one has been able to prove what the Bigfoot really is. Missing link? Elusive, endangered wild animal? Nothing but a shaggy myth?

Dr. Grover Krantz, visiting professor of anthropology at Oregon State University in Corvallis, Ore., has been researching the Bigfoot phenomenon for 20 years.

People laugh at him, too.

"That's a common reaction that people have," Dr. Krantz said. But to him, the study is "part of my field of human evolution." "I don't have any real knowledge of the Oklahoma area," the anthropologist said, but the sightings in McCurtain County are similar to some reports from the mountainous, wooded states of Oregon and Washington.

"I'm satisfied that half the reports in my area are real," Dr. Krantz said. His evidence includes plaster casts of massive footprints he identifies as being those of a Bigfoot.

However, Idabel High School track coach Skippy Smith doesn't need that kind of evidence to be convinced. Mr. Smith told of the June morning when he went squirrel hunting a half mile into the woods. "I thought all morning that I could feel something watching me," Mr. Smith said. And then, he began to hear the sounds of something big and strong on the move, something just out of sight.

"The sound of breaking limbs, shaking trees . . . ," Mr. Smith said. Through a gap in the leafy cover near the ground, Mr. Smith said, he saw the hairy, reddish-brown legs of an animal that appeared to be walking upright.

"I got the heck out of there," he said. "And I haven't been back. "I've got a reputation for being a real good hunter," he said. "For a long time, I didn't tell anybody" about the animal. When he did tell people, "everybody made fun of me, so I haven't said too much about it." But he is beginning to feel vindicated.

"Too many other people have seen it," Mr. Smith said. "A lot of coon hunters have been talking." State Game Ranger Mike Virgin's job includes listening to that talk, although he has not been persuaded by it. He recalls too many other times of "bears" that turned out to be hogs, and "mountain lions" that turned out to be dogs in the woods. These woods have been full of stories about Bigfoot by one name or another "probably as long as people have been here," the ranger said. "The Indians -- Choctaws -- had stories about them.

"I'm in the woods all the time, and I haven't ever seen the track of one. I haven't ever seen one. Of course, that doesn't mean anything," Mr. Virgin said.

Bringing in evidence probably would mean shooting or trapping the animal, and Mr. Atwood said he has no intention of taking a shot at any 8-foot-tall creature, least of all with a .22-caliber squirrel gun.

"It seems to be that if you don't crowd him, he won't crowd you," Mr. Atwood said. And the hunter would just as soon keep it that way. If somebody was to shoot him and get him upset," Mr. Atwood said, "he might make it rough for everybody in the woods."

© Tulsa Tribune

Link Posted: 1/2/2006 4:29:51 PM EDT
[#2]

DATE:    August 5, 2004

TIME:     After Midnight

TERRAIN:    Wooded

OBSERVED:    In July of 2004 I was visiting my mom and her husband in Oklahoma. They live on an 800 acre ranch. On the ranch is an isolated cabin used only during the hunting seasons, but I get to use it in the off seasons as a retreat. On my first night there I decided to make some bigfoot calls after it got dark. I received an answer from the woods in the form of two powerful whacks on a tree.
I immediately ran in the cabin where I already had all the lights off. While sitting in a corner chair, my heart pounding out of my chest, I heard footsteps and the sound of voices mumbling. Very deep voices.
Also, there was a sound, I believe, of the tip of a large stick dragging on the ground. I never left the cabin until about 8:00 a.m.. While walking down the narrow road from the cabin I heard a stick snap in the tree-line ahead of me. As soon as I looked up I caught a glimpse of something running full blast in the tree-line towards me, not away from me. It ran even faster than my mind was tracking it, for I was
still looking ahead from me, when suddenly two sharp gorilla like nostril exhales grabbed my attention towards the woods right beside me! The woods were too dense for me to see very far into them, but something was watching me from about 60 yds. away; and it ran at break-neck speed down to where I was! I just slowly turned back towards the cabin and didn't come back out until about 10:00 a.m.. When I came out I made a "woo-whoo" call and got the same call back from the woods where the snap of the stick sound came from. My next trip to the cabin was the following August, and I purchased 3 motion-sensored cameras and lots of apples. This time, instead of
being scared to death, I decided to have fun. What a blast! Every day I placed apples on tree limbs, under buckets, on window ledges, etc.; and every night they found them all. I wasn't scared to death, but I didn't stay in the cabin at night. I slept at the main house about 3/4 of a mile away. Many of the cameras were tripped with blows from behind and small flying rocks, but one camera caught the image of a red-haired female bigfoot. She is holding a stick of fire wood up to the camera.  I guess to block the flash, (the photo was taken at night). She is sitting or squatting in front of the camera and beside her is a juvenile bigfoot that is about 3' tall. The camera was located on a low window ledge out side of the cabin. Since then many strange and loud sounds have been heard on the ranch, and the Friday night after thanksgiving my son got to see one of the creatures when it activated the motion light at the main house, and yes it had red hair!
As soon as deer season is over towards the end of January I'm going back for more of the same, I hope.

Activities of Witness:   Staying at remote cabin

Description of Creature:  The photo shows a red-haired female bigfoot.  Her face doesn't have any hair on it. Her mouth is closed, lips together. She has a big round mouth like a monkey, but there's a deep phylum on the upper lip. The detail of the ear looks very human. The nose is hard to make out, but seems human-like. She has a beard both on and below her chin. Her breasts are small (one is hidden behind what she is holding up to the camera). The nipple is visible on her left breast and between the breasts is a clump of red hair. Her
left hand is resting on or clasping the arm rest of a metal chair, her thumb is clearly visible and has a black nail. The juvenile looks to have dark hair.  It's round looking ear is at the tip of the adult's thumb in the photo. The juvenile is looking directly at the camera.

Link Posted: 1/2/2006 5:08:37 PM EDT
[#3]
wheres the pic?

it'd be more beleivable with a pic, instead its only a good tale.

MLW>"<
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 5:46:30 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

She has a big round mouth like a monkey, ............. She has a beard both on and below her chin. Her breasts are small ................and between the breasts is a clump of red hair. .

Holy crap, I think I picked her up last year in a bar outside of Idabel!!!

-add some seriously matted hair to that description!
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 6:51:52 PM EDT
[#5]

Link Posted: 1/2/2006 6:57:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Okay.....I wanna go with whooever is goin out to do some lookin for these things. I'm in (assuming theres not just me n 1 other person going  lol) and I'm bringin the Mak with a loaded drum. No big ass knife for me though......or beret....
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 7:06:47 PM EDT
[#7]

Link Posted: 1/2/2006 7:08:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Thanks for the offer, Rat. But I already have 2 guys hooked up when I find a likely spot.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 9:52:20 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Thanks for the offer, Rat. But I already have 2 guys hooked up when I find a likely spot.

Well how are you gonna make believes outta people like acmantaurus and myself if we don't get to go on an outting??
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 10:08:58 PM EDT
[#10]
I appreaciate the pics Dan but their a bit fuzzy with out alot of detail, guess I'm gonna hold out for some hands on evidince.

MLW>"<
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 6:25:57 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I appreaciate the pics Dan but their a bit fuzzy with out alot of detail, guess I'm gonna hold out for some hands on evidince.

MLW>"<

I recently saw a picture that would "curl your hair" so to speak. It is a creature, not human, obvioulsy a "BigFoot". The guy who took the picture does not want it out in the public domain.
It would affect his professional career and income if it was traced back to him. Also, why should he let someone use the picture and take credit for it or sell it? The veracity and integrity of who takes the picture will always be an issue.
I probably could have gotten a copy but it would definitely be wrong to do it. I'd probably show it to seomone like ACman and there would be "It's a fake!" or something to that effect.
Photos will be difficult - surprise on your part, the speed of the creatures may be phenomonal.
Killing may also be difficult for the same reason. One may be a formidable "threat" if it is so inclined, three or four may be a death sentence for someone trying to kill one.
A chimpanzee is about 7 times stronger than a man. I once tried to pry a small chimp off of my chest at OU. Someone had "signed" there was a dog outside. I COULD  NOT get the damn monkey loose. These things are BIGGER and STRONGER than a chimp!!! And in a way, MORE intelligent than a man. - in their environment, we ARE the intruders.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 8:44:03 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Well how are you gonna make believes outta people like acmantaurus and myself if we don't get to go on an outting??

We are going out to kill one, Rat. It will be the only way to prove it.  
They are not afraid of people. We ARE certainly afraid of them. What happens could be really hairy, and I mean no pun with that statement.
Killing one is not a crime - it is not yet an "acknowledged" species so there are no laws in this state about killing one. But a sh*t storm will still happen, gaurenteed!
It's going to be bad ju-ju, in both a physical and cultural sense, if we succeed.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 4:39:40 PM EDT
[#13]

are you feeling me on this one
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 4:46:40 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
[

are you feeling me on this one

Does this mean you are up to your ears in BS?
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 5:34:00 PM EDT
[#15]
BS?  Bigfoot Shit?

I hope you guys dont mistake someone dressed up in a bigfoot suit for bigfoot when you go hunting  that would be bad
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 6:22:30 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
BS?  Bigfoot Shit?

I hope you guys dont mistake someone dressed up in a bigfoot suit for bigfoot when you go hunting  that would be bad

Ain't nothin' that a shovel can't hide!
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 6:33:08 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:
BS?  Bigfoot Shit?

Ain't nothin' that a shovel can't hide!

Haha,  true.  but digging sucks
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 9:55:14 PM EDT
[#18]
I just hope that if I shoot one and it turns out to be a fake and we have to bury it, then my hopes are that whomever is digging the hole digs it deep enough for me to throw them in too, can't chance anybody letting it slip I shot a fake bigfoot.

MLW>"<
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:33:42 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
I just hope that if I shoot one and it turns out to be a fake and we have to bury it, then my hopes are that whomever is digging the hole digs it deep enough for me to throw them in too, can't chance anybody letting it slip I shot a fake bigfoot.

MLW>"<

When and if it happened, you'd be wearing a T-shirt saying "Kill 'em all, let God sort 'em out!"
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 1:17:00 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

MLW>"<

When and if it happened, you'd be wearing a T-shirt saying "Kill 'em all, let God sort 'em out!"

well I don't actualy own one of those shirts, but I do have that sorta mentality when it comes to saving my ass, no bodies, no witnesses, no evidence = no criminal case, now sure they can argue circumstancial evidence but a great attorney like Jonney Cochren can get that dismissed.

Who'd be stupid enough to be walking around in the woods with a gorrilia suit on anyway when theres a bunch of biggy hunters out there?

MLW>"<
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 3:39:16 PM EDT
[#21]
If there ain't no such thing as a Bigfoot, it's gotta be somebody in a gorilla suit!
Ndenway, you made my point for me! Nobody can be that dumb!
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 6:51:13 PM EDT
[#22]

DATE:  9-24-99

TIME:  12:30

LOCATION:  Oklahoma, Murray County.  Dougherty Oklahoma.  Arbuckle Mountains

TERRAIN:  Rocky Wooded Terrain

OBSERVED:     Friday afternoon (9-24-99)I received a emergency email from a friend who said his son had shot a Bigfoot behind his house, while it was raiding the chicken pen. He stated he want me to come and help him find the body.
When I arrived the Father of the young man who shot the creature took me out to where the incident took place and described what took place.
It being to dark to track anything at that time we decided to wait until morning to try and track the creature.
The next morning I interviewed the young man to get his statement on what occurred, He stated that he was leaving the house carrying a 12 gauge shot gun, while going to the bunk house to retire for the night. He stated he heard a chicken squawking out near the fighting rooster pen, he then shined a flashlight in the that direction and saw a creature holding a chicken in its hands, the young man then turned to notify his  father who was in the house and as he walked towards the house he said his hair on back of his neck stood up and he turned to see where the creature was, the creature had came towards him about half the distance when he first saw it,
it had stopped in the light of a street light and was hunched down in a threatening stance, he then fired at it striking it in the upper chest area knocking it back toward the rooster pen.
It then staggered back towards the road next to the property, screaming it then left the area into a patch of woods on the other side of the road.
That morning I found blood at the site where it was first shot and trailed blood up on the road and down the road for a hundred yds. it was obvious the creature was badly hurt from the amount of blood on the road.
The father and myself then searched the woods around the area finding no body. I have sent the samples to a laboratory for testing as of yet I have not received any results back of any testing. as I kept some of the samples I will be sending them for testing will keep all informed at a later date when testing is complete.

Link Posted: 1/7/2006 7:33:07 PM EDT
[#23]
DATE:         1946

TIME:        Evening

TERRAIN:     Wooded

OBSERVED: This report is from the Police files of this area.  It was told to me by an older ex Police Officer, who served before my time there.  Anyway here's the story.

A man from out of town had came to visit his girlfriend.  She was married so they were having to sneak around to see each other.  They went down a country road and parked and got out of the vehicle and was in the edge of the woods in the process of attempting to make love.  They were startled by loud screams and crashing through the woods.  The Italian term for this is "Coitus Interruptus", in other words they were rudely interrupted while in their throws of heated passion.
They jumped up leaving their clothes behind.  The woman was on her menstrual cycle and I figure this is what drove the creature to act as it did????

Anyway, they ran and jumped in the car and drove down the road, not in any big hurry as they felt safe, now in their vehicle.  They came to the stop sign a quarter of a mile down the road and stopped.

The creature was there also and crashed through the passenger window and reached across the woman and grabbed the man by his throat.  The woman went hysterical but managed to stomp her foot on the gas to get out of there.  The creature ripped the throat out of the man killing him.  The woman had enough composure to get to her families house who took her to the hospital and called the Police to investigate.  She never fully recovered, and died less than a month later from the trauma she endured from the incident.

Hair samples were gathered from the vehicle and should still be in the evidence room at the Police Department.   The incident was ruled an "Unknown Homicide" and the books was closed on it.

Activities of Witness:  Parking, out of the vehicle making love!

Description of Creature:  MoMo, or Muddy Creek Monster from that area.

Link Posted: 1/8/2006 5:43:18 AM EDT
[#24]
hahahaha, its was probably her old man in a monkey suit!, and her boyfriend had to be hard up to be surfing the crimson tide.

were they cousins?

MLW>"<

Link Posted: 1/12/2006 4:38:36 PM EDT
[#25]
DATE:    December 17, 2005

TIME:     Daytime

TERRAIN:    Wooded

OBSERVED:    Well to tell you the truth I never thought I would be emailing some big foot site telling people I think I seen Big foot or more like big foot's! Man I feel stupid about what Im getting ready to tell you. I've always been a big skeptic, so here it goes!

Today I went hunting with a friend walking down a big creek hunting ducks. We didn't have any luck so we decided to head back to the trucks . Well I stopped a ways from the trucks on the edge of the bank next to a bend in the creek. And I was going to try to get a squirrel before I left so my friend went back to the house to wait for me . So I start setting there for a good 30 min and it was getting dark and I had been watching a beaver some and a squirrel and some deer. Well I started watching the deer and noticed they were looking up the hill. And I heard something walking it sounded like more deer but it wasn't . They were black  and had white on there chest . I couldn't really make out what they were. They could have been pigs cause they were half as tall as the deer but im not positive. Now this is where it gets scary I turned my head back to see if the beaver was still there and standing there a little ways back and to the left from this tree about 20 yards ahead of the (pigs?) was this human shape not fat just big and at my first thought was oh its just some hillbillies or other hunters. So I stood up and was going  to yell at them but then I thought why would the deer and the beaver just stay and watch them and not run like if a person would walk up on them. So im standing up and i was able to notice there is no way that this is a man. And he is looking at me now watching me . I turned my head some more and seen another bout 5 yards from him watching me to. And that's when my heart dropped and I knew I shouldn't be there I had a bad gut feeling so I took off walking by the bank and noticed there were two more on  farther down the bank and bout  10 yards from each other and I think there was one more behind the (pigs?). All 4 on the opposite side of the creek bank just stood and watched me as I walked back down the bank to my truck. I have never been so scared in my life I was not picking up any good or friendly vibes from these 4 creatures that were watching me . I assume they were the family protectors or something.

Activities of Witness:   Hunting

Description of Creature:  They looked like tall apes kind of short haired.  They stood strait up and there arms were just a little bit longer then human arms not to ape like.

Other Notes:    I was not drinking nor under any kind of narcotic.

Additional Notes and or Follow up Comments:  Upon contact the witness had no additional information to add to this report.

Link Posted: 1/12/2006 4:40:29 PM EDT
[#26]
DATE:    October 12, 2004

TIME:     1:00-2:00 am

TERRAIN:    Sparse tree line , cultivated field old road bed to the east . Four lane divided hwy. that i was on . Slight up grade to a hill and a little more dense wooded area but still on the sparse side.

OBSERVED:    I was driving an 18 wheel truck north on hwy. 69/75 I was loaded but only had about 18,000 lb. on me . my truck is governed at 65 mph and that was the speed i was traveling. The speed limit is 70 mph on that stretch of road. Another truck doing the speed limit or slightly more was passing me in the left lane. His drive tires where at my steer tires. I seen something manlike running towards the road from my right (east ) and i slowed down . The truck that was passing me slammed on his breaks and locked up his wheels . We both stopped about 25 ft from where the creature crossed the road. He/it looked at us but did not slow down but crossed the median onto the south bound lane where a 3rd truck was slowing down . "Bigfoot" (or whatever) crossed in front of him and kept running to the side of the road and up an embankment disappearing in to the other side. The three of us drivers pulled over and the driver who locked up his truck asked "What in the hell did we just see" I said I sure never saw anything like that before and the 3rd drive agreed we talked about going someplace out of traffic and talking . The 3 rd driver said he had to roll and could not . The 2nd driver and I decided to go to the 3 arrows truck stop about 10 mi. up the road and talk. We also got the 3rd drivers name and phone #. He and i met and talked about the incident and he gave me his name and # but really did not want his name published .

Activities of Witness:   We where driving our trucks (2 north bound 1 south bound) on Hwy. 69/75.  

Description of Creature:  The "Thing" was covered with dark but not black hair (it was not fur) from the top of his head to his feet. It's eyes where coal black and I did not detect any white in them . The hair length was from 4 to 6 in long , the hair on it's legs was longer the anywhere else. he looked into the cab of my truck as he passed so I'd have to say he was between 8 and 10 ft tall. The creature was running from the first time i saw him till he went out of sight . His feet only hit the pavement 3 times as he crossed the two north bound lanes (left foot on the road edge, right foot near the middle, left foot on pavement and when the right foot hit again he was off the road. He was about 25 ft from me at the closest  

Other Notes:    There was an on off misty rain and the road was wet (that may be the reason the other trucks breaks locked up) but he rain had stopped at that time. If you need any more info please call me I am willing and excited to talk about my encounter.

I am not sure of other sighting in that location , but i have found out since that there have been sightings in that part of Oklahoma.

Additional Notes and or Follow up Comments:  Upon contact the witness had no additional information to add to this report.

Link Posted: 1/12/2006 6:48:05 PM EDT
[#27]
DATE: January 12 2006

TIME: Night time

TERRAIN:  internet

OBSERVED: BS posted continually
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 11:13:03 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
DATE: January 12 2006

TIME: Night time

TERRAIN:  internet

OBSERVED: BS posted continually

BS meaning bigfoot sightings?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top