Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 12/23/2005 8:33:45 AM EDT
Well, it may be the holiday season, but a few of us are still grumpy a**holes, me included. So to make holiday season a jolly one, here's a thread you can pitch your bitch. Mother in law still treating you like sh*t after all these years - now's the time to give her hell in this thread. Gotta boss that can't find his a** with either hand, tell us about in this thread. Not having a very successful lovel life (right up your alley Rat!), tell us about it!
Anything that chaps your ass (except grass fires and starched shorts) tell us about it. Get if off your mind for a while so you can enjoy the holiday season!
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 10:39:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Taurus
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 10:45:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Oh yea taurus sucks
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 10:48:35 AM EDT
[#3]
One more thing taurus licks monkey scrotum
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 11:04:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Now you guys got me wondering if I shouldn't put my Taurus 94 up on AuctionArms or something. Of course, I could use the money to buy that new GPS unit I've wanted for almost a year now.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 11:11:49 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Now you guys got me wondering if I shouldn't put my Taurus 94 up on AuctionArms or something. Of course, I could use the money to buy that new GPS unit I've wanted for almost a year now.

You can shoot mine any time you want but i sugest glasses cause it may just put your eye out
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 11:22:11 AM EDT
[#6]
Cleaning house from top to bottom, I have a appraiser stoping by next week, and the bank want pictures both outside and inside the house....

Great, just friggen great.

I keep a clean house, but now I feel like I have to have it as perfect as I can get it, I have been at it all morning....

Spent $70 on cleaning supplys, and I am only half way done.....
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 11:32:37 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Cleaning house from top to bottom, I have a appraiser stoping by next week, and the bank want pictures both outside and inside the house....

I keep a clean house, but now I feel like I have to have it as perfect as I can get it, I have been at it all morning....

Do all your cleaning supplies work........well then quit your bitching you could have TOS for 240 that will put your eye out
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 12:02:03 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Do all your cleaning supplies work........well then quit your bitching you could have TOS for 240 that will put your eye out

I have allready been that route with a Mossburg .270, even had to have surgery to repair my optic nerv in my left eye,

You aint been through nothing buddy, so stop your bitchen about your little pistol....
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 1:03:10 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I have allready been that route with a Mossburg .270, even had to have surgery to repair my optic nerv in my left eye,

You aint been through nothing buddy, so stop your bitchen about your little pistol....

Class action law suit
We all shoot my pistol then go to court with patches where our left eye once was
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 1:06:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Maybe we should call this the Whiner's thread?
Or "the dumb ass buys another Taurus" thread!
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 2:51:25 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You can shoot mine any time you want but i sugest glasses cause it may just put your eye out

shit,  you need a kevlar vest and a welding mask
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 3:11:39 PM EDT
[#12]
Jeff go hear and tell that to them.......

handgun review of tos
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 4:05:11 PM EDT
[#13]
You know what I hate?

I hate it when I join a forum with a feminine nick, and then get PMs from complete strangers. Like I only joined to hook up with some random guy.

What's even worse is when they get my nick off the member database and then don't even bother to read my posts. They start off with "where are you from" even though that's in one of my first posts, and it goes downhill from there.

I like to make friends slowly, and any friendship with a man MUST be in public. I'm a married woman, and refuse to do anything that I wouldn't want my husband to see. Trying to strike something up based soley on my gender is creepy. It'd be different if they saw something I posted and wanted to say something privately about that...

'Bout the only thing that makes it worse is when they tell me up front they're married but looking to fool around. I mean, I guess it's good they're being honest, but ugh!

I guess I could go back to one of my gender-neutral nicks to avoid this, but why should I have to?
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 4:20:01 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
I guess I could go back to one of my gender-neutral nicks to avoid this, but why should I have to?

Cuz you're looking for another gender-neutral to hit on?

I know my ass is gonna be grass and there will be several lawn mowers waiting to cut me, but it's all meant in good fun!
Sister, are any of  the dogs from here hitting on you? If anybody here is doing it, let us know!
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 4:20:38 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
You know what I hate?

I hate it when I join a forum with a feminine nick, and then get PMs from complete strangers. Like I only joined to hook up with some random guy.

What's even worse is when they get my nick off the member database and then don't even bother to read my posts. They start off with "where are you from" even though that's in one of my first posts, and it goes downhill from there.

I like to make friends slowly, and any friendship with a man MUST be in public. I'm a married woman, and refuse to do anything that I wouldn't want my husband to see. Trying to strike something up based soley on my gender is creepy. It'd be different if they saw something I posted and wanted to say something privately about that...

'Bout the only thing that makes it worse is when they tell me up front they're married but looking to fool around. I mean, I guess it's good they're being honest, but ugh!

cause your a girl and girls should be banned
so do you feel like part of the group yet
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 4:24:01 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Cuz you're looking for another gender-neutral to hit on?

I know my ass is gonna be grass and there will be several lawn mowers waiting to cut me, but it's all meant in good fun!
Sister, are any of  the dogs from here hitting on you? If anybody here is doing it, let us know!

Wasn't me......I'm still not sure it's not a guys troll acount
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 4:29:13 PM EDT
[#17]
Dogs from Ar-15 forums? Yes. Dogs from Oklahoma forum? No.

Girls should not be banned. Women should not be banned. Bitches should be banned. Remember, this is a "pitch the bitch" thread...er...yeah.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 4:43:36 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

You don't think Sister is really Rat trying to get some action?

Nah, can't be!  I think Sister is for real!
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 4:47:15 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You don't think Sister is really Rat trying to get some action?

Nah, can't be!  I think Sister is for real!

I'm reserving judgement till I see her at a shoot.....course i don't beleive in bigfoot call me a skeptic
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 5:08:00 PM EDT
[#20]
the only thing I have to bitch about are child abusers, rapist and killers, but ya'll aready know how I feel about those mother fuckers, so no need to rehash that today, other than that I have no gripes, everything in my world is wine and berries, peaches and cream, peas and carrrots.
Oh, I did leave out midgets and antique furiture, but that a story for a different day.

MLW>"<
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 8:33:52 PM EDT
[#21]
My ex(loser)wife is worth bitchin about.....if for no other reason than just.... she's my ex(loser)wife and should be held down and let mountain lions piss all over her loser ass, she should be abducted by ufo's and have sasquaches anal probe her then she should shoot acmantaurus's gun without safety glasses on.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 8:38:48 PM EDT
[#22]
Hey Rat, how do really you feel about your exwife?

Link Posted: 12/23/2005 8:59:59 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Well....I'd enjoy seeing her as a grill ornament..........of an 18 wheeler. Not that I don't like her, its just that I pretty much can't stand her. I wouldn't piss in her mouth if her guts were on fire......thats just me though.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 2:34:16 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well....I'd enjoy seeing her as a grill ornament..........of an 18 wheeler. Not that I don't like her, its just that I pretty much can't stand her. I wouldn't piss in her mouth if her guts were on fire......thats just me though.

Damn Rat,  Thats kinda harsh ain't it???     Ya sure me and you ain't got the same ex wife and her name is BITCH  ?
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 3:58:41 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Damn Rat,  Thats kinda harsh ain't it???     Ya sure me and you ain't got the same ex wife and her name is BITCH  ?

My  2nd ex wife earn's th C-nt word
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 7:14:49 AM EDT
[#26]
sounds as if we were all married to the same woman at some time of another.

MLW>"<
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 8:56:24 AM EDT
[#27]
You guys just aren't doing the right things!   My first wife still worships the gound I walk on, even after 27 years!
If only you guys would listen, I'd tell you HOW to keep a wife!
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 9:41:26 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
You guys just aren't doing the right things!   My first wife still worships the gound I walk on, even after 27 years!
If only you guys would listen, I'd tell you HOW to keep a wife!

Why would I want to keep my ex(loser)wife for 27 years? 5 years and 11 months were bad enough, and like acmans 2nd ex, mine is definately worthy of being called a C*** not that I don't like her, its just that I'm callin it as I see it is all. And I'm pretty sure we don't all have the same ex(loser)wifes either....it seems that ways just because all women are crazy.....except for Sister of course.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 10:19:57 AM EDT
[#29]
Rat, Rat, Rat! My boy, my boy, my boy! It ain't all that hopeless! Happiness with a woman depends on really just one thing - who and how you pick 'em!
Me, to be honest, didn't really have a choicce! My mom had me married to my wife about a year before we even started going out!
So let your mom do the pickin'!
Yeah, you're right, I'm a momma's boy at heart, bless her long departed soul!
My brother and I would fight - both of us over 230 and 6'5" - and sh*t got broke all over. Walls, doors, noses, etc. My mom would not hesitate to beat the hell out of both of us with a baseball bat if she had one handy. Even my dad wouldn't try to stop us. But she got the job done!
And on the holidays, there would be 50 to 60 people at our house. Mom was the oldest sister and her family ALWAYS came over on holidays. Even my uncles, as big and as bad as me and my brother, worshiped the ground she walked on.
Dad mourned her for 9 years after she died, even was married after Mom, Nobody ever measured up. Only one woman that I know has a heart as big as my Mom's, and I am marred to her!
I know there are hundreds of c*nts out there for ever one good woman, but you have to be careful how you pick 'em! And it goes in the opposite direction too, Hundreds of t*rds for every one good man!
Don't tell my wife what a t*rd I am! I couldn't live without her!
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 2:21:02 PM EDT
[#30]
have I told you guys  i don't like tos
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 5:33:41 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
have I told you guys  i don't like tos

well not so we could tell.

MLW>"<
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 8:44:47 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
have I told you guys  i don't like tossing salads?

finished it for you
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 12:52:40 PM EDT
[#33]
well my account here got unlocked so i can post again, got it locked for a whole 18 hrs!!!
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 1:16:43 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
well my account here got unlocked so i can post again, got it locked for a whole 18 hrs!!!

for what?
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 1:17:32 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

for what?

Religin area.....
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 2:13:11 PM EDT
[#36]
At least they didn't ban you. Just think, you didn't even have to lick any boot heels and you're back already.
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 2:32:20 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

for what?

Maybe the supermoderators from elsewhere have pull over here....
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 2:48:52 PM EDT
[#38]
^It's Christmas!!      

I have a Taurus and I don't mind it one bit.  But it's a Ford Taurus!  

No gripe for me.

Link Posted: 12/25/2005 4:46:23 PM EDT
[#39]
ford sucks
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 5:06:55 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
ford sucks

But at least it swallows!  
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 5:10:30 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
ford sucks

not nearly as much as gmc or chrylsler
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 6:08:11 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:
ford sucks

I'll take my Nissan Altima 3.5SE any day over any ford or chevrolet car.
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 6:21:53 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

for what?

Religin area.....

yup i just asked why folks cross out christ in Christmas all the time by using xmas, some guy tripped out and got my thread locked, so it kinda pissed me off so i started another one and va-gunnut locked for the night!. im staying out of the religeon forum. if you want to get banned go there.
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 6:23:19 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
ford sucks

I'll take my Nissan Altima 3.5SE any day over any ford or chevrolet car.

I"ll stick with my Hemi and it terrible gas milage
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 9:16:01 AM EDT
[#45]
Friggin' smart ass brother inlaw! On Christmas Day I almost twisted his head off at the dinner table. My mother in law and father in law were talking about Paul Newsome and his hunting show. Guns came up and I asked my BIL if my nephew was about ready to learn how to shoot. His comment was "NO! and I DON"T WANT TO HAVE THIS CONVERSATION AGAIN!" Everyone got quiet and I just went on like nothing happened.
Then the smart ass got me a T-shirt with a BigFoot on it saying BELIEVE. Now it would have been funny if he hadn't been so derogatory in my actually believing in the existence of BigFoot.  When I told him I'd get even, my wifle looked briefly afraid. My Parents in law didn't miss that look.
I'm still pissed at the SOB and probably will be for a long while!
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 9:33:24 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
Friggin' smart ass brother inlaw! On Christmas Day I almost twisted his head off at the dinner table. My mother in law and father in law were talking about Paul Newsome and his hunting show. Guns came up and I asked my BIL if my nephew was about ready to learn how to shoot. His comment was "NO! and I DON"T WANT TO HAVE THIS CONVERSATION AGAIN!" Everyone got quiet and I just went on like nothing happened.
Then the smart ass got me a T-shirt with a BigFoot on it saying BELIEVE. Now it would have been funny if he hadn't been so derogatory in my actually believing in the existence of BigFoot.  When I told him I'd get even, my wifle looked briefly afraid. My Parents in law didn't miss that look.

Could I get your BIL's adress I'd like to send him a 12pk of his choice
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 9:44:52 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

his BIL must shoot WOLF
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 11:33:21 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

No, but you can still BITE ME!

You had your shot and you took it! I had it coming!
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 2:08:22 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

for what?

Religin area.....

yup i just asked why folks cross out christ in Christmas all the time by using xmas, some guy tripped out and got my thread locked, so it kinda pissed me off so i started another one and va-gunnut locked for the night!. im staying out of the religeon forum. if you want to get banned go there.

fuckin christians..........can't live with'em, can't live without'em, gotta admit though, this chick I been talking to at work is one fine looking christian, said she got a catholic school girl unifom at home and if I'm really nice and promise to smile more while at work she'd model it for me one of these evenings, I said......sure thing, but if you should model it now.........I would deffinately smile a whole lot sooner, a big toothy grin that'id put a crocodile's smile to shame, I'd show more teeth than a family full of possiums, course I'm thinking shes just foolin for now, but I know how those catholic girls are, since I'ma catholic school boy too.

MLW>"<
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 2:19:59 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

I like and shoot Wolf and am only 50% convinced that bigfoot the animal is real, send a 12 pack or case whichever is easiest, the addy is a by a lake in norman.

MLW>"<
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top