Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/22/2005 8:25:09 PM EDT
any of you people ever eat at CiCi's Pizza place lately, well my kids always liked the place and I couldn't remember it as being all that bad, and seeing as I only had $6 bucks in my pocket this afternoon and didn't want to go to the bank as cash a check, I thought I'd stop in and have some all I could eat pizza, well the salad was decent(had good blue cheese dressing) and the toppings were fairly good, but man the crust was like eating cardboard and the cheese was a bit chewy, it was worse than little ceasers, guess thats what I got for being cheap, but I'd already spent most of my walking around cash buying a couple of red riders for my two nephews (timothy thumb sucker and pissbedshitpants), thier mom and dad gonna be real happy bout that.

but back to CiCis, that place is better than chucky cheese for pizza and maybe your kids birthday party, but it ain't worth a damn for an adult at lunch, I mean to say, yeah it'll make a turd, but it ain't real satisfying when your wanting pizza, don't be cheap.......stick with pizza hut or pizza world.

Oh!, CiCi's saving grace today was that there were plenty on sharp lookin mothers and chicks in there.

MLW>"<
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 9:12:05 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
any of you people ever eat at CiCi's Pizza place lately, well my kids always liked the place and I couldn't remember it as being all that bad, and seeing as I only had $6 bucks in my pocket this afternoon and didn't want to go to the bank as cash a check, I thought I'd stop in and have some all I could eat pizza, well the salad was decent(had good blue cheese dressing) and the toppings were fairly good, but man the crust was like eating cardboard and the cheese was a bit chewy, it was worse than little ceasers, guess thats what I got for being cheap, but I'd already spent most of my walking around cash buying a couple of red riders for my two nephews (timothy thumb sucker and pissbedshitpants), thier mom and dad gonna be real happy bout that.

but back to CiCis, that place is better than chucky cheese for pizza and maybe your kids birthday party, but it ain't worth a damn for an adult at lunch, I mean to say, yeah it'll make a turd, but it ain't real satisfying when your wanting pizza, don't be cheap.......stick with pizza hut or pizza world.

Oh!, CiCi's saving grace today was that there were plenty on sharp lookin mothers and chicks in there.

MLW>"<

Taurus sucks  
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 9:24:56 PM EDT
[#2]

MLW>"<
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 3:18:29 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Taurus sucks  

Hmm ,ACman,  let me draw a parallel - So does CiCi's pizza?
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 5:37:30 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Taurus sucks  

IMHO CiCi's is the cat's ass compared to taurus
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 6:06:35 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Taurus sucks  

Acman, why does everything revolve around asses for you man, cats, dogs, sheep and velcro gloves..... yer startin to worry me.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 7:09:53 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Taurus sucks  

Acman, why does everything revolve around asses for you man, cats, dogs, sheep and velcro gloves..... yer startin to worry me.

You little ankle biter you know you like it when you dress up and I spank you
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 12:04:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Mazzios....
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 12:21:14 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Taurus sucks  

You've never noticed..??........acman145acp or AnalCravingMAN,145AlmostCravingPenis

BTW:  Nothing beats HideAway Pizza!
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 1:02:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Used to be a place up on NW Highway called My Pie. Best pizzas around.OKC. It closed down around 10 to 15 years ago.
 Most of you young pups wouldn't remember Sussy's Pizza by the state capital. You could pick up a great pizza and arrange to have someone murdered all at the same shop! Hell it's been gone since I was a teen ager!
No Rat, it wasn't the roaring 20s. It was the smoking 60s.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 1:24:15 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Taurus sucks  

You've never noticed..??........acman145acp or AnalCravingMAN,145AlmostCravingPenis

Another taurus owner
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 4:27:59 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Another taurus owner

Link Posted: 12/23/2005 4:33:20 PM EDT
[#12]
I've only had CiCi's once here in OK.  Went to the one in Enid, and it wasn't too bad.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 5:56:28 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

almost forgot that place, up offa N. Western, cheeseburger pizza.

MLW>"<
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 6:12:27 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

almost forgot that place, up offa N. Western, cheeseburger pizza.

MLW>"<

Hideway is good stuff.   We have one in Edmond.  

Link Posted: 12/26/2005 6:07:00 AM EDT
[#15]
Mario's pizza in Tulsa is good
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 4:29:35 PM EDT
[#16]
Mazzio's here in Moore is good. Pizza Hutt is pretty good as well and Little Caesars is just really frickin convienient if nothin else with thier $5 buck hot n ready pizza.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 4:40:02 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Mazzio's here in Moore is good. Pizza Hutt is pretty good as well and Little Caesars is just really frickin convienient if nothin else with thier $5 buck hot n ready pizza.

if its the mazzio's at 12th and broadway...........I won't eat there.

MLW>"<
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 4:40:46 PM EDT
[#18]
I really mis the Little Ceasers we had down here, that was good....and the blond girl that worked there, was just as good as the pizza..

Ask me how I know.....
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 4:43:37 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
I really mis the Little Ceasers we had down here, that was good....and the blond girl that worked there, was just as good as the pizza..

Ask me how I know.....

was that the blond with sommer teeth and a big ass that looked as if it'd been in a hail storm, or the older one?

MLW>"<
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 4:46:19 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

if its the mazzio's at 12th and broadway...........I won't eat there.

MLW>"<

Nope, not that one, I always call it in n pick it up from the Mazzios off of Telephone just west of I-35.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top