Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/21/2005 7:46:13 PM EDT
just saw the sign near lowes "future home of Chilis"  also signs for petsmart and other retail stores going in on the north side of lowes as a part of strip mall going in. thought id tell ya since you guys are getting one too.......
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 6:17:27 AM EDT
[#1]
WOW!!!......you guys are uhhh.....livin high on the hog nowadays down there huh?
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 8:43:42 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
WOW!!!......you guys are uhhh.....livin high on the hog nowadays down there huh?

at least we dont have your shitty traffic.  and asshole drivers  {if your referring to city living whcih im sure yoy u are from your smart remark }
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 9:17:26 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

at least we dont have your shitty traffic.  and asshole drivers  {if your referring to city living whcih im sure yoy u are from your smart remark }

Yeah I live here in Moore, traffic isn't too bad, not for me anyways. I work nights so there's not much traffic goin to work, I'm goin the opposite way of traffic in the morning, if I need food n stuff I go on my way home so I don't have to fight crowds....man....there's nothin wrong with this traffic around here.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 1:04:01 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah I live here in Moore, traffic isn't too bad, not for me anyways. I work nights so there's not much traffic goin to work, I'm goin the opposite way of traffic in the morning, if I need food n stuff I go on my way home so I don't have to fight crowds....man....there's nothin wrong with this traffic around here.

i got a brother in moore, im there quite often, ill have to disagree. im happy with a medium size town as ardmoe and will sacrafice not having alot of the city stuff to have the comfort of having things quite close, and hey chilis is less than amile away, or soon will be!!
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 1:26:03 PM EDT
[#5]
SWEEEEET....
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 7:17:32 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

If you are talking about I-35 between Crossroads Mall and Norman, you hit the nail right on the head! That road sucks as far as traffic goes and SHOULDN'T!
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 6:24:09 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If you are talking about I-35 between Crossroads Mall and Norman, you hit the nail right on the head! That road sucks as far as traffic goes and SHOULDN'T!

Like I said, when I get out at 10 pm to go to work, I see no traffic....hahahaha.....and hey, it'll be alot nicer once they get that damn construction finished in 4 or 5 years....hahahaha
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top