User Panel

Posted: 12/17/2005 5:49:07 PM EDT
I gave myself a haircut
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 5:56:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Man, you have one hairly ass!
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 6:07:35 PM EDT
[#2]
that looks like a funkin dead Rat, did you trim the nose hair too.

seeing all that hair reminds me I need to break out the shears and burr the hair offa my head, it turns gray if I let it get to long.

MLW>"<
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 7:27:49 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

seeing all that hair reminds me I need to break out the shears and burr the hair offa my head, it turns gray if I let it get to long.

MLW>"<

Was that directed towards me??  And acman9mm....thats just gross man.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 7:41:46 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Rat, I can tell you've never had hair pie! No wonder you are "unattached". Any one with experience would tell you you have to lick it before you stick it!
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 1:51:48 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

MLW>"<

No, dogs were not mentioned in this post, least not rat dogs, or was that ankle bite'rs, ah anyway, No.

MLW>"<
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 2:58:03 AM EDT
[#6]
and the after pic
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 4:21:35 AM EDT
[#7]
holy shit man! you got a weasel on top your head.

MLW>"<
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 4:46:08 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
and the after pic i5.photobucket.com/albums/y181/Sar-1Berdan/untitled.jpg

close .......but I never got into the skunk stripe thing...........I'm a good razor away from Kojac

my 20 month old little girl was looking at me like WTF happend dad she just couldnt put it in words
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 6:37:55 AM EDT
[#9]
my hair right now is probably at its longest its been in ten years or so, and turnin salt and pepper color, gotta buzz it back one of these days, thought of going native and given the fabio look a try, but the grays going to throw that off.

MLW>"<
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 11:05:17 AM EDT
[#10]
My nephew had a mohawk for a few months, he was an extra in the movie "The Last of the Mohicans" a few years ago, he kept the mohawk haircut for a while just for kicks!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top