Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/17/2005 12:13:50 PM EDT
paint my nails today. There's a Christmas party we're going to tonight. If I paint them, it'll either be red or a shiny coppery color. If not, it'll just be shiny plain nails.

In other news, the people-across-the-road's dog got out again. Well, one of them. It looks like a german shepherd, but is very submissive. It was over here, clearly thinking about getting my rabbits. The hubby shot in the dirt by its feet. It didn't run. He shot again, it still didn't run, but walked off toward its house.

So I grabbed a leash (and a pistol) and ran outside. Put the mutt on the leash, and took it over there. Told the lady, "Your dog was over there stalking my rabbits. I'm bringing it home on a leash THIS TIME. Keep it in your fence." She didn't say a word, just took her dog in the house.

This could have something to do with the fact that last time one of their dogs came over here, it ran home and died of bullet poisoning on their porch. Damn dog was stalking MY CHILDREN!
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 12:16:38 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
paint my nails today. There's a Christmas party we're going to tonight. If I paint them, it'll either be red or a shiny coppery color. If not, it'll just be shiny plain nails.

In other news, the people-across-the-road's dog got out again. Well, one of them. It looks like a german shepherd, but is very submissive. It was over here, clearly thinking about getting my rabbits. The hubby shot in the dirt by its feet. It didn't run. He shot again, it still didn't run, but walked off toward its house.

So I grabbed a leash (and a pistol) and ran outside. Put the mutt on the leash, and took it over there. Told the lady, "Your dog was over there stalking my rabbits. I'm bringing it home on a leash THIS TIME. Keep it in your fence." She didn't say a word, just took her dog in the house.

This could have something to do with the fact that last time one of their dogs came over here, it ran home and died of bullet poisoning on their porch. Damn dog was stalking MY CHILDREN!

1. Paint you nails red.
2. Next time drop the dog like a lead balloon, toss the carcass in the nearest creek or field or dumpster.
3. Rabbits are yummy.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 12:19:36 PM EDT
[#2]
No, next time the dog will be going home on a shovel.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 12:22:56 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
No, next time the dog will be going home on a shovel.

But you agree rabbit is yummy then huh?
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 12:35:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Oh yes, that's why I raise them: to stock the freezer.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 3:19:14 PM EDT
[#5]
If your gona paintem red all I can say is be ready to play rabit's with the hubby when you get home
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 4:09:19 PM EDT
[#6]
a better idea is to shoot the dog and then drag it in the middle of the road like it got ran over.  You can always back over it to make it more realistic to.

red.

dont eat rabits out of season
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 4:57:10 PM EDT
[#7]
leave'm plain, bury the dog and bunnies are good and they make great slippers.

MLW>"<
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 7:31:18 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted: Damn dog was stalking MY CHILDREN!

I was thinkin the rabbit were your pets.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 9:02:42 PM EDT
[#9]
No, the one we've already shot that ran home and died on their porch was stalking my children. The one stalking my rabbits got one chance to be taken home alive.

I don't care if they know I shoot their dogs. They know we killed the last one. They also know there's not a damn thing they can do about it if their dogs are on our land. I think we've made it clear to them that they're pretty damn lucky if their dogs come home alive from here.

The dog was just doing what dogs do, trying to hunt some easy pickin's. That's why I let it live this time. But it will NOT get another chance.

(Hubby vetoed red and coppery, suggested instead a very nice (and respectable, damn it!) dark mauvey pinkish color. I'd rather they go nekkid, but I don't much like any makeup anyway.)
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 9:15:23 PM EDT
[#10]
I like slutty colors,  but thats just me

I used to have some rabits when I was a kid.  one of them got killed by some dogs a guy owned and then tried to chase us kids and got between my dad and the house and growled at him.  My dad called the owner up and told him to do something about it or they would be dead.  A few weeks later one of the dogs got out again,  Well it ended up on the highway in front of the owners house.  He put up a brand new half hogwire half stranded + electric fence all the way around his 30 acres the next weekedend so his other dogs wouldnt get killed and dragged out into the highway.  He knew how his dog died but couldnt do shit about it
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 9:36:10 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

I used to have some rabits when I was a kid.  one of them got killed by some dogs a guy owned and then tried to chase us kids and got between my dad and the house and growled at him.  My dad called the owner up and told him to do something about it or they would be dead.  A few weeks later one of the dogs got out again,  Well it ended up on the highway in front of the owners house.  He put up a brand new half hogwire half stranded + electric fence all the way around his 30 acres the next weekedend so his other dogs wouldnt get killed and dragged out into the highway.  He knew how his dog died but couldnt do shit about it

I like the women that wear them
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 1:49:02 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I like the women that wear them

hell I just like slutty women, you know the type,.....(motions with hands) just this side of gross.

drunk, desparate and horney ones also, the orders not that important.

MLW>"<
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 9:09:24 AM EDT
[#13]
ooohh can I paint your toe nails
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 10:03:31 AM EDT
[#14]
Y'all are silly.

And my toenails are always either bright red or hot pink.
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 10:30:30 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Y'all are silly.

why am I wondering even more now than I was before if your real or not

I may be off base but I'm the skeptic in the group

But hey if you toenails are alwys red or hot pink I love you for it
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 10:48:08 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Y'all are silly.

If anyone mentions anything about the rabbits or the dog after this quote they are queer.  This quote just leaves me in a daze

Link Posted: 12/18/2005 12:47:59 PM EDT
[#17]
So has that dog tried again to get after your rabbits yet?
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 1:02:47 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Y'all are silly.

But hey if you toenails are alwys red or hot pink I love you for it

acman9mm you'd love Dan if his toenails were painted red or hot pink as well.
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 1:30:43 PM EDT
[#19]
No, the dog has not been back. I haven't seen it outside. I think they're keeping it in the house so it won't be able to come over here.

Yes, I'm real. I'm a real live, gun-toting, homeschooling, farm-loving, honest-to-God, loves to cook woman. Just don't ask me to clean anything. That's what I had kids for!

Link Posted: 12/18/2005 1:34:41 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
No, the dog has not been back. I haven't seen it outside. I think they're keeping it in the house so it won't be able to come over here.

Yes, I'm real. I'm a real live, gun-toting, homeschooling, farm-loving, honest-to-God, loves to cook woman. Just don't ask me to clean anything. That's what I had kids for!

I am just amazed you like to hang out on a forum with a bunch of crazy whacko hicks like us
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 2:06:33 PM EDT
[#21]
Huh. Well, I've been told I'm kinda wierd. This doesn't surprise me a bit, nor does it surprise anyone who knows me. I'd much rather hang out with a bunch of guys than some prissy, catty, back-stabbing women. (Not that we're all like that. I'm not, for instance.) At least a man will (usually) say what he means and not expect me to be "polite and demure" instead of speaking my mind.
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 3:45:28 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Huh. Well, I've been told I'm kinda wierd. This doesn't surprise me a bit, nor does it surprise anyone who knows me. I'd much rather hang out with a bunch of guys than some prissy, catty, back-stabbing women. (Not that we're all like that. I'm not, for instance.) At least a man will (usually) say what he means and not expect me to be "polite and demure" instead of speaking my mind.

hey sister, do you have a twin unattached sister?

MLW>"<
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 4:28:35 PM EDT
[#23]
Hey I'm cool with it..........but a picture of red toenails with pink letters spelling ACMAN resting on a bunny would go a long way to convince me
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 5:50:15 PM EDT
[#24]
I do have a sister, Ndenway. She's single, too. Unfortunately (or maybe not) she's out of town most of the time for work.

No, acman, I'm not posting pics of my pretty toenails. And my husband would object if I put some other guy's screenname on my piggies.

I might post pics of my bookshelf, but that would prove nothing, since it's full of books like Carla Emery's Encyclopedia, the Time Life Back to Basics, Storey Guides, and science fiction novels. I don't even own one of those girly romance novels. Pure drivel, those are.
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 7:31:27 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
I don't even own one of those girly romance novels. Pure drivel, those are.

Most of the guys on this site are not into romance novels but are into romance movies.
Like Debbie Does Dallas, Debbie Does Tulsa , ......
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 7:32:51 PM EDT
[#26]
Ok, thats it.  I'm going to go wake the wife. Try the rabbit thing....
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 12:19:55 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
I do have a sister, Ndenway. She's single, too. Unfortunately (or maybe not) she's out of town most of the time for work.

thats cool, I've been told that death was preferd if a certain someone, if she had to spend more that three days a week in my company.

MLW>"<
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 11:13:35 AM EDT
[#28]
Well, my baby sister is a truck driver, and she's home for about 5 days every five or eight weeks. She'll be home again a couple days after Christmas for a doctor's appointment, and then we won't see her for another month. The brat.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 2:36:35 PM EDT
[#29]
Long time no see SLYHUNTR.........you been doing alright
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 3:58:34 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Well, my baby sister is a truck driver, and she's home for about 5 days every five or eight weeks. She'll be home again a couple days after Christmas for a doctor's appointment, and then we won't see her for another month. The brat.

.....rumages around for a banjo....let's see here....well, I can't find it. Last time I saw it, it was on loan to some girl in an 18 wheeler.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 4:02:03 PM EDT
[#31]
A banjo, huh?

She says she heard about that banjo. Seems you gave it to some skanky hooker at the truck stop, who then climbed in with some sick bastard who likes it sloppy.

I can see why you'd need your banjo back, though, to accompany you while you howl at the moon.

yourself.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 4:21:16 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
Long time no see SLYHUNTR.........you been doing alright

Not too bad, but today I received my 2nd kidney stone.  Was doing great till this morning when it hit me.

I'm about ready to go to Lexington again.  This time hopefully I last longer, get some rest with no jury duty the day before, (lol) I have a few more toys than last time.

Link Posted: 12/19/2005 5:02:02 PM EDT
[#33]
30 CARBINE ...........one of my all time favorites
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 5:13:00 PM EDT
[#34]
One of my dads favorites as well...along with the Garand. He's been wantin one to go with his carbine.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 4:28:32 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
A banjo, huh?

She says she heard about that banjo. Seems you gave it to some skanky hooker at the truck stop, who then climbed in with some sick bastard who likes it sloppy.

I can see why you'd need your banjo back, though, to accompany you while you howl at the moon.

yourself.

Note to self: Leave Sister alone.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 4:30:09 AM EDT
[#36]
SLY, those are some great pictures of some very nice older rifles. I am a huge fan of the M1 Carbine myself.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 8:58:23 AM EDT
[#37]
Sly, I like that 03! Garands are one of my favorites, but the 03 is one of the greatest rifles ever created! I've always liked them better than the 03A3s!
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 12:44:10 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:
A banjo, huh?

yourself.

Note to self: Leave Sister alone.

MLW>"<
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 12:52:12 PM EDT
[#39]
I need another garand, I need my first 03, I've shot a carbine but it didn't do nothing for me.

M1 carbine lovers, feel free to me, I'd take one if it were given to me, maybe even buy one if it was cheap and I could turn a profit, but just to buy one cause maybe I'd grow to like it......it'd never happen.

MLW>"<
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 1:12:54 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
I need another garand, I need my first 03, I've shot a carbine but it didn't do nothing for me.

M1 carbine lovers, feel free to me, I'd take one if it were given to me, maybe even buy one if it was cheap and I could turn a profit, but just to buy one cause maybe I'd grow to like it......it'd never happen.

MLW>"<

Only because you've  never shot a live target with it....................f'n awsome little round inside a 100.........I've gotta quit lookin at guns........unless anyone knows where a reasonably priced FR8 is
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top