Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/15/2005 10:46:08 PM EDT
Just caught the tail end of the show. It talked about the comparison of Bigfoot to Gigantopithecus, from molars and DNA, to diet. They basically called the maybe-extinct Gigantopithecus a generalist omnivore, able to eat  plants and meat across a broad scale. Most North American environments would support such a creature.
The show also gave some fairly credible accounts of sightings. DNA from old Giganto teeth were not obtainable because of the age of the bones - over 100,000 years. But they were trying to make that comparison to hair samples from North America. There are over 200 hair samples from all over the US that are not comparable to any known species. That along with 1000s of CREDIBLE sightings makes the Bigfoot more than just a possiblity. There is something out there!
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 2:11:29 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Just caught the tail end of the show. It talked about the comparison of Bigfoot to Gigantopithecus, from molars and DNA, to diet. They basically called the maybe-extinct Gigantopithecus a generalist omnivore, able to eat  plants and meat across a broad scale. Most North American environments would support such a creature.
The show also gave some fairly credible accounts of sightings. DNA from old Giganto teeth were not obtainable because of the age of the bones - over 100,000 years. But they were trying to make that comparison to hair samples from North America. There are over 200 hair samples from all over the US that are not comparable to any known species. That along with 1000s of CREDIBLE sightings makes the Bigfoot more than just a possiblity. There is something out there!

You got that right! Unless there's some common chemical in all these drugs people are smokin, nortin, shootin up, or drinkin that makes you do the same thing.....halucenate Sasquaches. And I don't think thats the case.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 1:05:14 PM EDT
[#2]
I thought I had hallucinated Sasquach... then I woke up and she was still here.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 1:12:01 PM EDT
[#3]
DOH!
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 2:58:55 PM EDT
[#4]
sigh sigh sigh
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 7:57:02 PM EDT
[#5]
I want some of that stuff whatever it is
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 8:01:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Something they talked about in the program that was very interesting, they looked at sightings in Colorado and noted that certain areas had sightings at a particular time of the year, and other areas at a different time of the year, the anthropologists said it was a classic migration pattern, and that is one of the reasons why some respected scientists are looking more closely at this now.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 8:10:00 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Something they talked about in the program that was very interesting, they looked at sightings in Colorado and noted that certain areas had sightings at a particular time of the year, and other areas at a different time of the year, the anthropologists said it was a classic migration pattern, and that is one of the reasons why some respected scientists are looking more closely at this now.

If they do verify the existence, it will cause one hell of a ruckus! It's looking like there is too much belief in the existence of Bigfoot to continue to be dismissed as a hoax or BS.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 8:56:59 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

na man it's a bitch to quit once you get rollen............

Stick with the bottle it's legal ...........although I did drink enough yeagermiester one time a buddy of mine had 2mouths when he talked
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 1:13:16 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

na man it's a bitch to quit once you get rollen............

Stick with the bottle it's legal ...........although I did drink enough yeagermiester one time a buddy of mine had 2mouths when he talked

yeah but smokin somcanohma is a way lot cheaper than gettin drunk.

MLW>"<
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top