Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/15/2005 5:27:45 PM EDT
well I couldn't find one of these at SW or any place in the metro, so I broke down and ordered one from wal mart of all places www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=2685530, dude told me it would more thatn likely show up on the 23rd, been needing a semi 22lr for awhile, so I ordered that full sized 10/22, I didn't want one of the standard carbines, I know ruger is supposed to come out with a true carbine 10/22 next summer but I didn't want to wait.

MLW>"<
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 5:40:06 PM EDT
[#1]
I've had one of those since 1973.  My Dad got my Brother and me both one for Christmas.

I miss you Dad!
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 6:06:24 PM EDT
[#2]
yeah I wanted to be different, everybody I know that has a 10/22 has the standard carbine, guess I won't stand out any farther in the crowd as I normaly do.

MLW>"<
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 7:27:22 PM EDT
[#3]
I've always thought that anybody that had guns should have a 10/22 or a Marlin 22 auto of some type. They are handy to have and lots of fun ANYTIME you shoot them!
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 2:35:23 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I've always thought that anybody that had guns should have a 10/22 or a Marlin 22 auto of some type. They are handy to have and lots of fun ANYTIME you shoot them!

Yep, my old man has one, I have one and my brother has one......Hmmmmm......I think for my sons 11th birthday he might be getting one as well.   He loves shootin mine, escpecially when I load up the 30 round mags for him. But that only keeps him occupied for....well.....a minute or so. I'm teachin him how to pull that trigger like his daddy does! Afterall, his daddy does have a famous finger! hehehehehe
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 4:06:51 AM EDT
[#5]
yeah Rat your GF posted here a while back that you had a damn fast trigger, a little too fast for her liking.

MLW>"<
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 4:59:06 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
yeah Rat your GF posted here a while back that you had a damn fast trigger, a little too fast for her liking.

MLW>"<

Well she was an older model and she couldn't keep up with this young buck! hehehe
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 8:51:30 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

MLW>"<

Well she was an older model and she couldn't keep up with this young buck! hehehe

help me out here acman, wasn't it something about a "misfire" or aka an "AD"?

is now lit.

MLW>"<  
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 9:01:43 AM EDT
[#8]
Rat is quick on the trigger, all right! The real question is, will his ex-wife and ex-girlfriend(s) tell all. Someone has mentioned him as a 20 second wonder! Or maybe that was 10 second blunder?
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 10:14:39 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Rat is quick on the trigger, all right! The real question is, will his ex-wife and ex-girlfriend(s) tell all. Someone has mentioned him as a 20 second wonder! Or maybe that was 10 second blunder?

Well the 43 yr old I had humped up like a deer on a dog early this yr needed another helpin of ole Rat, so I happily oblidged her 43-ish yr old ass. And the Nun at Halloween (which I don't think she was a real nun) I took so much out of her that she had to look at her drivers license to know what her name was. 20 second wonder baby, and I'm not talkin about my stamina there either folks! Ndenway, stick that in yer peace pipe n smoke it li'l buddy.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 10:48:25 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Well the 63 yr old I had humped up like a deer on a dog early this yr needed another helpin of ole Rat, so I happily oblidged her 63-ish yr old ass....

How shameful! Picking up someone's grandma! How much did it cost you, Rat?
I guess you live by that old credo - Deaf, dumb, blind or crazy, Between the ages of 8 and 80....
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 2:48:44 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well the 43 yr old I had humped up like a deer on a dog early this yr needed another helpin of ole Rat, so I happily oblidged her 43-ish yr old ass. And the Nun at Halloween (which I don't think she was a real nun) I took so much out of her that she had to look at her drivers license to know what her name was. 20 second wonder baby, and I'm not talkin about my stamina there either folks! Ndenway, stick that in yer peace pipe n smoke it li'l buddy.

I beleive this ..............I seen you in the dog suit taken it from the deer.......
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 3:05:35 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Well the 63 yr old I had humped up like a deer on a dog early this yr needed another helpin of ole Rat, so I happily oblidged her 63-ish yr old ass....

How shameful! Picking up someone's grandma! How much did it cost you, Rat?
I guess you live by that old credo - Deaf, dumb, blind or crazy, Between the ages of 8 and 80....

18 - 80 blind crippled or crazy. And she was free.....and I just went ahead and sent her the bill.

And what? acman9mmlimpwtists....are you saying something??
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 5:23:24 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

well Rat, the piece pipes laterns lit and smokin when I get done, and a 43 year old huh, damn all I can say is you sure like'm young.

MLW>"<
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 5:58:53 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

well Rat, the piece pipes laterns lit and smokin when I get done, and a 43 year old huh, damn all I can say is you sure like'm young.

MLW>"<

I think she was 43 the beginning of this year....maybe she was 44 then and 45 now....I don't really know. But I'll tell ya this much, my best friends mother-in-law......that I ummm....tapped on his wedding night.....wow....she was 41, she earned The Little General a 2nd Star bro!! WOW!! Yeah, he earned himself another star! Whew.....*sigh* And yeah, you read that right....the night of my buddies wedding, I hooked up with his mother-in-law who is a MILF hottie who is.....MMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMM GOOD!! DAMNIT! Okay, sorry, went to reminissing there....mmmmmmmmmmm.....good stuff!
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 8:34:50 AM EDT
[#15]
yep to bad I didn't stay in catholic school and go on to become a priest, I could have nun anytime I wanted then.

reminds me of a joke, the mother superior calls all the nuns together and anounces that she'd found a used condom in the rectory.
all the nuns gasp and mummer amongs themsleves, with one laughing.
then the MS anounces that when she filled it with water and it sprung a leak.
one nun gasps and the rest start laughing.

or what meat can a priest eat on tuesday...............nun.

MLW>"<
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top