Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/14/2005 1:53:08 PM EDT
Ahhh just had a great dinner, CHICKEN FRIED VENISON BACKSTRAP, from that yearling buck I took a few weeks ago, MIGHTY FINE.....

Ahhhhhh now to sit back and relax...
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 2:19:51 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Ahhh just had a great dinner, CHICKEN FRIED VENISON BACKSTRAP, from that yearling buck I took a few weeks ago, MIGHTY FINE.....

Ahhhhhh now to sit back and relax...................and ejoy the smell of the neighbors sewage

Link Posted: 12/14/2005 2:26:55 PM EDT
[#2]
That's IT! I'm goin' down to the folks' house tomorrow to go freezer-shopping. You know, where you go raid somebody else's freezer to fill your own? Yep, goin' tomorrow.

venison. bluegold sausage. bacon. hams. steaks. yum...
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 2:57:38 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Ahhhhhh now to sit back and relax...

Does the chicken fried backstrap beat jalapeno&cheddar summer sausage and sand plum wine in taste?
I THINK NOT!
My venison is undoubtedly better than yours! Mine was eating green wheat and corn, not acorns!
And of course, it's in my freezer, and not yours!
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 6:00:16 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
That's IT! I'm goin' down to the folks' house tomorrow to go freezer-shopping. You know, where you go raid somebody else's freezer to fill your own? Yep, goin' tomorrow.

family cattle ranch........hamburger, steak, sausage,.....
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 9:00:33 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

I just ran out of the 10 rolls i bought this year, tha is the best stuff {besides the stuff my mom has made from her hogs up in washington}. that stuff goes with everything yumy!!!
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 4:16:58 AM EDT
[#6]
don't they package that sausage up in jones?

MLW>"<
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top