Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/2/2005 10:00:33 AM EDT
I'll be back to argue later.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 10:48:47 AM EDT
[#1]
good luck, I seen some dudes carrying a doe last night on my way to work.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 10:51:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Good luck! Hope ou kill something besides time! hehehehe
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 11:40:14 AM EDT
[#3]
good luck, going to a little warm for me.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 5:54:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Man oh Man
I ain't even telling the story.....

I never thought I could guarantee deer before.........now I can
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 5:55:55 PM EDT
[#5]
this evening while driving to my dads house a bunch a does ran across the road in front of me, I turn the corner and theres two hunters walking down the road, they didn't know the deer were just 60 yards from them.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 5:56:41 PM EDT
[#6]
this evening while driving to my dads house a bunch a does ran across the road in front of me, I turn the corner and theres two hunters walking down the road, they didn't know the deer were just 60 yards from them.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 7:23:11 PM EDT
[#7]
My son let two does go by last night. I told him to go ahead and take an early doe but he is HEAD HUNTING for a big antlered stinking buck. The meat on one would probably be OK this early but will be rotten as hell in a couple of weeks. Damn, I hate the wild taste of a buck in rut!
Last doe I got with a bow (5 years ago or so!) was still in milk and really didn't taste that bad.
They sure taste a lot better it they have been eating rye or wheat instead of acorns!
Corn makes an even tastier venison.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 5:55:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Well  My hunting Partner SCORED  this evening it's now a blood stained meadow......

No big trophy buck but any bowkill is a good one when you do it 100% fair chase and no feeders on
govt. land that usually has tubb's of pressure.......
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 6:04:18 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Well  My hunting Partner SCORED  this evening it's now a blood stained meadow......

No big trophy buck but any bowkill is a good one when you do it 100% fair chase and no feeders on
govt. land that usually has tubb's of pressure.......

SWEEEEEEEEEEEET....
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 6:30:29 PM EDT
[#10]
An early doe ALWAYS tastes better than ones killed later!
Ain't huntin' fun!!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top