Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/2/2005 5:24:01 AM EDT
I am fixing to build an STG-58 and was wondering if any one is going to do a build? If there is enough interest to have a get together and build some FAL's. Let me know what you think?
I was getting set for the AK party, but I guess that is not going to come together, So who wants to have A FAL party. depending on interest, we would need a location. I would offer to have it at my place but I have 4 kids, very little room, and to much stuff. I am open to sugestions if any one is interested!
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 1:40:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Hang loose for the AK party. Jnewt still hasn't said NO to the Okies.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 2:47:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the input bud. Now all I got to do is get a kit + a set of flats or a receiver!hisis, I got all my parts to build my FAL! My hday.gifpresent to myself!headbang.gif
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top