Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/29/2005 7:17:55 PM EDT
I saw a semi pulled over this afternoon on I-35 northbound (just north of OKC), right by the turnpike.  Two marked SUVs, motorcyle cop, and two undercover cars are all parked next to it, lights flashing everywhere.

What was going on?  Anyone?
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 8:14:36 PM EDT
[#1]
We just do that to freak people out.....  

Just kidding.  Could be a drug interdiction unit and they found a good reason to search the big rig or maybe the dude wanted to fight.  Sometimes several cars don't mean anything.  My partners and I always check on each other on traffic stops and sometimes pull in behind each other just to see what's up.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 8:27:24 PM EDT
[#2]
"It stinks like sex in here..."
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 2:19:20 AM EDT
[#3]
It didn't say COAST TO COAST MARIJAUNA and COKE TRUCKING on the side of the trailer, did it?
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 3:51:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Just soap, I think...

Link Posted: 9/30/2005 6:18:04 AM EDT
[#5]
MEOW!
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 7:42:32 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
"It stinks like sex in here..."

Well I have a hard on,didn't think you could smell it though!!!!!!!!!!!

Bob
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top