Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/29/2005 6:43:28 PM EDT
I called JTactical earlier to order Eotech 512 but he doesn't have it in stock  ... *sight* I just gonna wait until next week and call him again and order a VLTOR stock and Eotech 512. .. no shooting this weekend...
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 7:10:58 PM EDT
[#1]
I got a 552 from SKD Tactical on the EE, they shipped the same day.  
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 8:11:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Are you talking about our own JTAC?

No shooting???  Don't you have iron sights?

And even if SKD had one in stock if you are talking about JTAC, I would wait an extra week to give a local guy some business.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 9:42:19 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

And even if SKD had one in stock if you are talking about JTAC, I would wait an extra week to give a local guy some business.

YUP I'm talking about Jason (JTAC) ... support our local guy. JTAC got some good price though.
I wish he in OKC area so I could come and bother him everyday.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 9:04:21 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

I think that's exactly why he stays in Panola.  He knows I'd be in his shop everyday too.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 1:00:40 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

YUP I'm talking about Jason (JTAC) ... support our local guy. JTAC got some good price though.

I didn't realize we had a local dealer, my apologies!
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 9:06:25 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Where have you been???  Jason is the man.  Plans for another JTAC get together/shoot is in the works so pay attention and come hook up with us.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 4:35:00 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 4:55:31 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Where have you been???  Jason is the man.  Plans for another JTAC get together/shoot is in the works so pay attention and come hook up with us.

And when he does have the shoot....you can buy from him right there if he's got it in stock!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top