Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/22/2005 4:51:09 PM EDT
Got a Recon upper for sale in the EE, needs to move, I want a new Honda Rincon, and need the funds for a down payment.

Link Posted: 9/22/2005 6:16:41 PM EDT
[#1]
why are you selling that?? is that the one i saw today? damn thats a nice freakin upper. you must have a big project coming up
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 8:04:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Hondas RINCON.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 8:58:08 PM EDT
[#3]

sweet!
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 1:28:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Stuff is off the markit,

Arokie, remember those dogs that came running up, barking and growling and snapping?

If it comes to it, I may need you in court, just had a nasty little conversation with the dogs owner, he got very hatefull, made a few threats.

Link Posted: 9/23/2005 5:54:15 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Stuff is off the markit,

Arokie, remember those dogs that came running up, barking and growling and snapping?

If it comes to it, I may need you in court, just had a nasty little conversation with the dogs owner, he got very hatefull, made a few threats.

lol roger that, too bad that richochet didnt go there way...
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 5:57:12 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Stuff is off the markit,

Would have been a shame.  Did one of those dogs try to bite at your boy? I thought I saw one of them try to take a "nip" at his calf.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 10:33:42 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Stuff is off the markit,

Would have been a shame.  Did one of those dogs try to bite at your boy? I thought I saw one of them try to take a "nip" at his calf.

your right i think the little bastard did try to bite him. your neighbor usually let them rats run around like that? they need to tie them rats up
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 10:38:59 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Stuff is off the markit,

your right i think the little bastard did try to bite him. your neighbor usually let them rats run around like that? they need to tie them rats up

See this thread about it,

ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=75&t=392833
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 1:50:45 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted: your right i think the little bastard did try to bite him. your neighbor usually let them rats run around like that? they need to tie them rats up

If I had a silenced weapon.....and there were stray dogs around my place......which there is this big 100lbs-ish brown n black part bulldog lookin i donno what it is thats ALWAYS in the people front yard, my neighbors yards, my yard....heck on friday morning I'm mowin my yard and the damn thing is growlin n barkin at me......and friday night I go outside to get in my car n go get some food, about 11pm-ish, my neighbor pulls up on his motorcycle and we stand outside n talk for a good 30 minutes, theres that sorry mutt growlin n barkin at us the whole time........yeah, like I was sayin IF i had a silenced 22, she'd be wearin a laser sight on it and I'd drop that sorry mutt at night n drag it down the road to the creek and drop it in in a frickin heartbeat!! IF I catch that thing in my garage, I'll pepper spray that mutt and break its back with a dang 2x4.....then I'd be tempted to drag the carcass back his owners house, cut his belly wide open and pull his guts out onto thier porch......then drag whats left to the creek........frickin stray mutts piss me off and so do thier owners as well.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 5:37:35 PM EDT
[#10]
sounds like a rash of dog attacks, on thursday evening when I was getting ready to go into town and get something to eat before work, my neighbors big assed pit bull got loose of its log chain and was running around the yard, sob caught me between the house and my ride, since I'm slow and fat, I figured I couldn't make it to either, so I pulled my pistol and took a few steps to get their house out of the line of fire when I started shooting, didn't have to shoot him though, he stopped about 30 ft. from me and kept barking, I side stepped it to the car, its a good thing he stopped cause I really didn't want to shoot him, hes a fine looking dog and besides I've killed three of the neighbors pits in the last 15 years or so and these are the only people that'll still talk to me in my neighborhood and watch my house when I'm gone, didn't really matter I guess, cause when I got to the house this afternoon they came over and asked if I saw their dog, pretty sure they know I didn't shoot him, cause they know from past occurences that I'd come over and tell them if I did.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 10:26:22 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted: your right i think the little bastard did try to bite him. your neighbor usually let them rats run around like that? they need to tie them rats up

If I had a silenced weapon.....and there were stray dogs around my place......which there is this big 100lbs-ish brown n black part bulldog lookin i donno what it is thats ALWAYS in the people front yard, my neighbors yards, my yard....heck on friday morning I'm mowin my yard and the damn thing is growlin n barkin at me......and friday night I go outside to get in my car n go get some food, about 11pm-ish, my neighbor pulls up on his motorcycle and we stand outside n talk for a good 30 minutes, theres that sorry mutt growlin n barkin at us the whole time........yeah, like I was sayin IF i had a silenced 22, she'd be wearin a laser sight on it and I'd drop that sorry mutt at night n drag it down the road to the creek and drop it in in a frickin heartbeat!! IF I catch that thing in my garage, I'll pepper spray that mutt and break its back with a dang 2x4.....then I'd be tempted to drag the carcass back his owners house, cut his belly wide open and pull his guts out onto thier porch......then drag whats left to the creek........frickin stray mutts piss me off and so do thier owners as well.

lol, jesus u scare me
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 10:12:49 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Rat you need to get laid bro......only a man who aint getting enough gets that worked up over a dog

BTW 1shott  I've killed more dogs than rabies no exageratin.
If you want to call in a pinch "hitter" let me know it just cost you gas money I supply my own ammo.

While I love big mean ass dogs and have owned them most of my life not currently because of the size of my kids.  I beleive in personal responsibility which is uncomon nowadays my dogs were always under control and if they got to be a problem I would drop the hammer faster than
anyone could think of complaining about them. One of the smartest dogs I ever owned started chaseing the neighbors cows I told my neighbor to give him a warning shot which sent him running.
The next day when I was coming up the road met my neighbor by the fence looked out in the pasture sure enough TEX was at it again. I asked my neighbor if he had his rifle he said yea. I said let me borrow that for a second.  I hollered at tex and One well place 30-06 round later I was shy a dog. Handed my neighbor his rifle back pulled a $20 out of my wallet handed it to him and told him to buy him a box of ammo and told him not to hesitate if he ever caught another one of my dogs chaseing cattle just drop them cause I had just killed my favorite dog the rest weren't even an issue.

My neighbor was about 60 yrs old I was 24 he stuck the 20 in his pocket and told me it's good to see a young person who knows how to handle a situation without being told.

BTW He droped off 8 of the biggest T bone steaks I've ever seen with my wife the next day while I was at work. Told her to tell me he was sorry i had to shoot my dog..
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 10:28:01 AM EDT
[#13]
Acman, now that is respnsable ownership...

I was outside a awhile ago, and "jimmy" was outside, I hollered at him, HI JIMMY, and waved, he just stood there gave me a go to hell look and walked away, at that point I lost it laughing my ass off, so damn funny to see him ate up wth so much hate, over his own lack of responsability....

Link Posted: 9/25/2005 12:15:30 PM EDT
[#14]
Hey 1shott why did you take the upper off the market? decide to keep it? that is one bad ass upper. where did you get those D&H mags at? I like em. me and matt had to fight over them all the way home I ended up with 2 of them and he got 2 and my boy got 1. hehe.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 12:41:48 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Hey 1shott why did you take the upper off the market? decide to keep it? that is one bad ass upper. where did you get those D&H mags at? I like em. me and matt had to fight over them all the way home I ended up with 2 of them and he got 2 and my boy got 1. hehe.

Ya, I am going to keep the upper, just in case....

The mags came form RustyTX, a dealer here on the boards, look him up, great guy and super fast shipping.

Link Posted: 9/25/2005 6:02:00 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Rat you need to get laid bro......only a man who aint getting enough gets that worked up over a dog

BTW 1shott  I've killed more dogs than rabies no exageratin.
If you want to call in a pinch "hitter" let me know it just cost you gas money I supply my own ammo.

While I love big mean ass dogs and have owned them most of my life not currently because of the size of my kids.  I beleive in personal responsibility which is uncomon nowadays my dogs were always under control and if they got to be a problem I would drop the hammer faster than
anyone could think of complaining about them. One of the smartest dogs I ever owned started chaseing the neighbors cows I told my neighbor to give him a warning shot which sent him running.
The next day when I was coming up the road met my neighbor by the fence looked out in the pasture sure enough TEX was at it again. I asked my neighbor if he had his rifle he said yea. I said let me borrow that for a second.  I hollered at tex and One well place 30-06 round later I was shy a dog. Handed my neighbor his rifle back pulled a $20 out of my wallet handed it to him and told him to buy him a box of ammo and told him not to hesitate if he ever caught another one of my dogs chaseing cattle just drop them cause I had just killed my favorite dog the rest weren't even an issue.

My neighbor was about 60 yrs old I was 24 he stuck the 20 in his pocket and told me it's good to see a young person who knows how to handle a situation without being told.

BTW He droped off 8 of the biggest T bone steaks I've ever seen with my wife the next day while I was at work. Told her to tell me he was sorry i had to shoot my dog..

Another excellent story. I'm sure it sucked to put down a pet but at the same time you gotta be responsible for them as well and that took care of it. And I am gettin laid!! To a decent ole gal. 28, 5'5" 130-ish lbs, shoulder blade length brunette, 34C's
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 6:28:57 PM EDT
[#17]

Another excellent story. I'm sure it sucked to put down a pet but at the same time you gotta be responsible for them as well and that took care of it. And I am gettin laid!! To a decent ole gal. 28, 5'5" 130-ish lbs, shoulder blade length brunette, 34C's

bring her around to the next shoot, I kinda sorta like to meet her.

she does like guns doesn't she?
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 6:54:21 PM EDT
[#18]
She has a 357 magnum......then she tells me "its under my bed" and I'm like "ARGH don't tell me where yer guns are! Or anyone else for that matter lol"   The she told me "this is how I shoot it, I held the gun, squeezed the trigger closed my eyes and jumped and screamed when it went off". She's work in progress....lol.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 7:03:45 PM EDT
[#19]
ah! nothing like a good looking chick with a gun.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 7:31:31 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
ah! nothing like a good looking chick with a gun.

Yea their is 2 who like each other a whole lot and are greatful for shooting an AR
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 12:20:45 AM EDT
[#21]
yeah, you'll have to post up that tape someday.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 4:40:35 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Our very own Jason of JTAC_Supply has the D&H mags as well.

JTAC D&H Mags
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top