Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/20/2005 5:27:50 PM EDT
any of ya'll ever been out to badlands for any training. ohp in muskogee sing praises about it. one of these days i'll make it out there for the sniper courses. www.badlandstactical.net/
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 6:38:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Steve let us use the course(s) about a month ago, very humbling expierience! We shot the known range course out to 1k yards in 15-20 mph winds and it was a bitch. We also shot some of the unknown distance courses and they are also extremely hard.
I want to go back and go through the school. There is so much more to learn!
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 7:48:42 PM EDT
[#2]
I've never been there done that but I think it'd be fun to do! Don't think I'll be able to go this year though.....not with Christmas comin up. I've always wanted to do some long range shootin with my 30.06 165gr SPBT's to see just how good a shot I am/ can be.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 8:23:02 PM EDT
[#3]
I was planning on going to the Basic course in a few weeks but couldn't find anyone to go with me.  I think the next one I'll go no matter what.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 10:41:37 PM EDT
[#4]
wow didnt know that was there thanks. I think i might take the tactical rifle.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 6:35:34 PM EDT
[#5]
 I sent in my check and application to take one their basic handgun courses in November.  Thought about taking one of their precision rifle courses or carbine classes, but in the end thought I'd keep it simple for the first time out and take the pistol class.

Unless it goes poorly which I really doubt based on all I've heard about the place, I'll probably be headed back for one of the other classes in the Spring.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 6:45:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Scott,
We have received your application and everything looks good to go sir! We will mail you a welcome packet about a month before the class.
Everyone else, ya'll come visit sometime!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top